Author Topic: Bianca Mature, Belfast  (Read 3053 times)

Offline beltane


External Link/Members Only

This was a couple of months ago, but registrations were closed then, so I never got round to leaving a review. Anyway, very nice manner on the phone, very good english etc.
Went to her place on the Upper Newtonards road, the upstairs apartment of a house there -very plush and clean (though since it was dark and I hadn't my glasses with me I went to the wrong house at first. Thank fuck I didn't knock on the door.)
Bianca's a slim Brazilian lady in her mid-forties at a guess, nice bronzed body in good shape.
I get in, make some small talk, and hand over the readies (£150 for an hour). She starts grinding against me, with plenty of DFK before moving on to oral, deepthroating like a good 'un. After I while, I go down on her (none of that baby-wipe taste you sometimes get), and after a while she cums and nearly twists my head off with her thighs. Onto doggy next, she's got a nice tight pussy, especially for a mature lady so it's not long before I finish. Bit of a post-coital cuddle, quick shower and I'm off.

Really good all round, hope to see her again soon. :thumbsup:

Offline pussylover76