External Link/Members OnlyThis took place around Sept 20
My plan A cancelled and mini me was horny....my normal checks and balances therefore were not followed, what a mistake.
Had a look to see who was available and got drawn in by the pics, couple of texts and a 90min incall for £260 arranged.
Arrived at the location near the Jewellery QTR and got excellent instructions to the incall venue, here's where things went a bit south.
The actual lady is very thin almost no ass also has a weird lump on her back, however I was horny so reconfirmed two pops and anal and undressed.
Round one was a bit of light FK, OWO (not half bad) and then on with the Mac, can't remember what positions but I filled the bag. At this point I was still looking forward to banging her arsehole once I'd recovered.
Off she pops to the bathroom, and I hear some "oh no's"
She comes running back in says her period has started and she have to stop the booking and she will give me a refund....fair play I thought.
At this point I had been there about 45mins.
So I was a little surprised when she gave me back £80 as £260 divided by 2 is £130
On challenging this I'm told she will only refund in half hours.
A this point I'm a little pissed off but what could I do so cut my losses and left.
Checked her profile the next two days and guess what the green light was on.
My only conclusion is that this was a practiced method used to short change me.
Lesson learnt from me....do research properly and don't think with your little head!