Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine_Thai_Massage - Nottingham  (Read 2860 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5371911) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline brook899

Location - Ground floor flat in Nottingham City Centre
Duration - 15 minutes
Price - £50
Lady - External Link/Members Only

Meet -

After reading another review on this lady and her incredible tits, a last minute text was fired off and instantly was given the address and directions. Communications were great. Parked up and phoned to say I had arrived as per her request. Then began what can only be described as the most intriguing punt ever. After I handed over the cash, she began to pray and "bless" the money and the punt. A little confused at first but I thought to myself hey do what you need to do, may bring some good luck or something who knows.

Anyway all that done, I got onto the bed and she whipped those amazing tits out. I'm a huge fan of big tits, be it natural or bolt ons I'm not bothered, and these were amongst the top pair i'd got my hands on. She oiled them up and began to give me a great tit wank, whilst sucking on my nipples at the same time. I was rock solid. I asked her to suck my cock which she did and was good, good technique with great attention to the balls. I really wanted to feel those tits again and when I was close to the end I asked her to wrap those tits around me again until completion.

She cleaned me up with wipes, offered me a bottle of water, and helped me get dressed also.

All in all a decent punt because of those tits.

Pros: her tits!
Cons: She did keep muttering and whispering throughout the punt though which was slightly annoying, and she was really conscious of noise so couldn't hear what she was saying half the time.

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:43:35 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Chestboy1988

Location - Ground floor flat in Nottingham City Centre
Duration - 15 minutes
Price - £50
Lady - External Link/Members Only

Meet -

After reading another review on this lady and her incredible tits, a last minute text was fired off and instantly was given the address and directions. Communications were great. Parked up and phoned to say I had arrived as per her request. Then began what can only be described as the most intriguing punt ever. After I handed over the cash, she began to pray and "bless" the money and the punt. A little confused at first but I thought to myself hey do what you need to do, may bring some good luck or something who knows.

Anyway all that done, I got onto the bed and she whipped those amazing tits out. I'm a huge fan of big tits, be it natural or bolt ons I'm not bothered, and these were amongst the top pair i'd got my hands on. She oiled them up and began to give me a great tit wank, whilst sucking on my nipples at the same time. I was rock solid. I asked her to suck my cock which she did and was good, good technique with great attention to the balls. I really wanted to feel those tits again and when I was close to the end I asked her to wrap those tits around me again until completion.

She cleaned me up with wipes, offered me a bottle of water, and helped me get dressed also.

All in all a decent punt because of those tits.

Pros: her tits!
Cons: She did keep muttering and whispering throughout the punt though which was slightly annoying, and she was really conscious of noise so couldn't hear what she was saying half the time.

glad it wasnt just me that couldnt hear what she was saying  :lol: shes a good punt tho

Offline Longrod

Offline King_Kai1403

I've tried texting her a few times last week and this week with no response. Anyone got a different number to what is on her AW and viva?

Offline Longrod

I've tried texting her a few times last week and this week with no response. Anyone got a different number to what is on her AW and viva?
what was her cock sucking skills like???

Offline Global_Punter

what was her cock sucking skills like???

We all gotta have a skillset don't we ? :rolleyes: :P :lol: :lol:

I'd have loved to session her if she was in London, those boobs  :rose:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 01:40:06 am by Global_Punter »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Was your bottle of water sealed, she give me one and it didn’t click when I opened and tasted more like tap water than bottled  :lol:

Just another weird moment from a very weird lady  :lol: