Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amancia - Diva - High Street Kensington  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Alexmck

Girl

External Link/Members Only

Price

£250 for 1 hour

Apartment on High Street Kensington

Comms

Diva messaging

Looks/presentation

Blonde, mid-20s. Slender and in good shape. Very good figure with breasts that have been augmented well - little firmer than a completely au naturel pair and scars not immediately obvious. For a moment or two thought they were real. 5'7. Braces but didn't actually notice them whilst in the bedroom. Good looking. If she was in a bar, would definitely have second look.

Services
Front door is on High Street Kensington that was surprisingly busy. Then up the stairs - quite dark and managed to stub my toe on the first step.

Door magically opened on the first floor (she probably heard me stubbing my toe) and met by her in a very well fitting dress. Photos on the site quite accurate. Immediate kiss with quite a lot of tongue. Not DFK but a sort of lick combined with a wiggle of the tongue.

Off to the shower down the corridor. Someone mentioned it was small and it certainly was! Could barely fit inside and ended up keeping the shower door open. One day might be buried in something that size. Noticed it was completely dry inside. Hopefully she had a shower before I did!

Back to the room. She was on the bed in underwear - dress had been put to one side. More french kissing then encouraged to lie down. OWO was very good. Wet, slippery and sensual. Just the right combination of hand on the shaft and mouth on the head and quite possibly alternating between the two (I basically lay back and was enjoying rather than constantly watching). Had to stop her for a bout of kissing at the risk of coming in her mouth - went into hibernation after a run of bad experiences so was suffering from very blue balls. Got her to lie down. More kissing, then some attention to her nipples. Moans from her but they were not springing to life or as much as one might expect from her photos. Went down on her. Little tang of stale urine. Proceeded to dine. Moans from her and after a while started rolling her hips against my tongue. Nipples were now erect. Not as much as on some others and you probably couldn't literally hang a hat on them but lovely to play with. Seemed to orgasm. Headed up and more kissing. Scrabble for the condom and started off missionary. Got quite a rhythm going before switching to cow girl. Slipped in surprisingly easily. Some to and fro with the hips. Leant forward a few times to kiss and some heavy breathing. Also leant back a few times (great view with her figure) then moved to squatting and moving with some speed. Felt very good. Unfortunately she stopped as the sap was rising but she had also been doing pretty much all the work so far. Moved to doggie. She was very wet. Decided to go for the finish line. She became quote vocal before I came.

Asked how much time there was left and told 20 minutes. She suggested a massage and reached for baby oil. Declined given how small the shower was and I didn't want to leave with an oily shirt. Had a brief chat - seems quite smart and knows what she's doing. Then headed for the shower before exiting.

Overall positive and enjoyable compared to previous punts. More of a GFE but at the same time I was pretty tired after a long few weeks so wasn't the most frenetic partner. She also seemed to be a little tired and noticed she was drinking a glass of berocca after, so suspect she might have had a heavy night (her breath was a little stale - I suspect not dissimilar to mine when nursing a hangover from the night before). Would I return - yes. She seems sweet, keen to please, knows what shes doing (in the right way) and had a terrific body and lovely face. I was also a rather off kilter (fatigue and being out of the saddle for a while) but a very good one for getting back in the saddle and will return when have a little more spring in my step

Offline Lakislakis

‘One day might be buried in something that size’  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: