Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a (Chancery Lane)  (Read 2185 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mattharding

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy via text, arranged in the morning for early afternoon meet (early March)

Location: Chancery Lane area, block of flats. Fairly busy as a lot of construction was going on outside. I definitely saw another punter booked at the same time hanging around outside (presumably with her flatmate), some white haired middle aged dude looking sheepish with his phone hanging around outside waiting to get the door number. I saved his blushes and hung back.

Look: 20s/early-30s, perfect skin, slim, great eyes, face, body all proportioned. Fake tits but look great.

Fee: £90 for 30 min.

Meet: Was greeted behind the door, she was wearing the lingerie/heels as requested, and she led me to her room which had an adjoining kitchen via a sort of bar service hatch (fortunately that could also be curtained off). We started with some lovely DFK and she soon went on to OWO before I suggested that we get over to the bed for some 69. She looked gorgeous and did just about the right level of moaning and smiling without sounding too fake. She was very flexible too, arching her back and bum up in the air while sucking me off. Managed 2 pops in the time once cowngirl, and once in mish.

This was also a bit of a recce for a potential future MMF. So I'd definitely reccommend her if anyone is in the market for this.

Offline Young_gent14

Love the sound of this lad...sounds brilliant, will have to give it a go when I’m back in the office!

Also very chivalrous of you to spare the blushes of the senior gentlemen!  ;)

Offline pantywetter

I would be up for the MMF with her.
She’s very convenient for me and a reliable provider.
I don’t have PM option yet so please send me a message if you are interested!