Seen Maya twice now, paid £120, 1hr for both meets.
External Link/Members OnlyDate: both meets took place in January.
Comms: good, arranged via text directly with her.
Location: clean studio apartment in the middle of town, no issues parking - shower in the flat is hotter than the sun as one punter has already mentioned. Entrance is fairly discreet during lockdown but the door doesn't seem to have intercom / buzzer. Both times I've had to phone and wait outside until I could hear the door click open before heading up.
Service: Massage, OWO, 69, sex in multiple positions
Maya is just my type - petite, olive skin, great eyes, plump lips (probably fake with filler), tattoos and is just like her profile. Although brought up in Greece she is half English and speaks with an accent but is fluent.
Both punts started with a massage, then moved on to OWO, 69 and sex.
Massage was ok, fairly soft with CC swipes then 69 before sloppy OWO with spitting and enthusiasm with her on her knees - great view of that pretty face sucking my cock. Sex was enthusiastic, didn't try DFK (not my thing), finished both times in doggy. Tiny waist, great arse.
She does do this thing where she holds the base of your cock during initial penetration - she's petite so may be to control the pace but I'm hardly hung like a donkey.
Positive experience both times - only negative is she's not the most encouraging for the 2nd pop. She doesn't seem to clock watch but I have noticed that I'm out the door and back in the car having showered and dressed before the hour is up. Maybe my fault for not keeping track of time.
She's chatty, nice girl, weird combo of GFE, PSE and massage - not sure what to make of it. Not returned since January but she's a good option for the area. I will probably head back again but for a 30 minute booking as I can't seem to get value for money from the hour.