Author Topic: Taylor Lush - Birmingham  (Read 879 times)

Offline avfc45

Arranged a meeting today. Read her info on her lush page thought she’d be good fun. Got her she opened the door fully clothed not an issue. 5 10 size 14 quite chubby but small tits with no nipples. Looks 6 out of 10. Asked her to start with owo but kept stopping virtually after 10 secs so no rhythm. So asked her for abut of RO but she didn’t smell fresh even though an early meet. She didn’t like even being in that position as she felt claustrophobic. So asked if she did anal replied yes but not to deep but by then my boner was long gone. Asked for blow job as I thought it’ll be the best I’ll get I didn’t even bother to ask for sex. But she put lube on cock n instead of bj all I got was a hand job. I got bored and ended wanking myself laying on top of her and so when ready to come was told to make sure I came on her not on towel she was laying on. I did ask for com but again she had an excuse . In conclusion waste of money and time.


Offline Dazzlerred

It seems that Lush and some of their girls are totting up some negative reviews....are the standards slipping once again . For me I’m looking for more indies to spend my hard earned cash.