Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plan a,b, c .......  (Read 1100 times)

Offline CBPaul

I know many of us have a plan b but I was wondering how far through the naffing alphabet others have got before managing to arrange a simple punt.

Today....

Plan A - no longer in the area eventhough her profile stated Cambridge - now comes up as Coventry
Plan B - same as plan A, must be her mate travelling around together.
Plan C - no reply
Plan D - no reply, now appears in Inverness - traveled bloody quick !
Plan E - just kept saying hello down the phone with increasing anger, texted but couldn't make it
Plan F - no reply
Plan G - Success

Anyone gone further than plan G ?

Offline threechilliman

If plan A fails, money goes back in my pocket. Plan B is simply my next opportunity - I don't suffer from that sinking feeling when plan A doesn't work....

Main reason is that I will already have worked out travel time to/from plus punt and any other punt would be a different length of time, introducing risk. It's not just my OH I have to deceive, I have 5 middle aged ladies in the office to diddle as well - which adds to the fun let me tell you!!!!

Sensational feeling when it works though :yahoo:

Rochdull lad

I agree with you, 3cm.  Having done all my planning to see someone new, I always set off naively assuming that all is going to go to plan.

If it doesn't, then I may have a transitory feeling of "Oh, sh1t's happened again" :thumbsdown: - which it has twice in the last couple of months.  When you aren't a very frequent punter - once, maybe twice, a month, in my case - that can be quite dispiriting.  It puts me off "auditioning" someone new.

But that only lasts for a short while and then I think as you do; the money goes back into my wallet and means I can have an extra session with one of my Regulars or with someone who's been recommended on here.  For example, I'm going down to that there London next month and have a recommendation from a "mate I've never met" on here but he's a bloke I know has similar [good!] tastes to me :drinks: , so it looks very promising.

Offline akauya

Never get past plan C to be honest. If that fails and I'm still horny I try and get to Soho for a quick pump and dump. That usually sorts me out :)

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

I usually give up after Plan A, have occasionally got to B or C.

My budget is limited, so that's an incentive to save it for a Plan A on some other day.  But my time is limited too, as I live in the middle of nowhere and have typically booked an afternoon or a whole day off work as leave.

I'm considering checking out a parlour, just to give myself somewhere to go for a Plan B in future.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Sometimes plan B or C means stop the car in a lay-by or quiet street, get out the MacBook and Dongle, log into AW and do a proximity or age or newly registered search and find a lady not too far and looking possible, with a phone number displayed. As it may be in an area I already know I shall have a hot - down to luke-warm - list in my mind already.

If that does not work, lock the car from the inside, (with an inch or two open in the window to breathe if it is warm) put on the airline eye shades and have a kip before going home.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 07:17:33 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline CBPaul

Blimey, I did get a long way through the alphabet.

I occasionally get a day where it is particularly easy to have a punt. Spotted 4 in the area and tried to book ahead on Thursday with plan C being a fall back as I'd seen her before. Turns out Thursday must have been her last day as the profile now says holiday.

Problem in this area is they move in and out regularly, many of the prossies who used to stay put have either buggered off full stop or I'm not interested in them. By this morning there was a new crop to pick from and a day of freedom. Found 3 possibles and as it happens got a decent one - a little more luck than judgement.

Amazing how the game has changed in the last year or so. It used to be easier than this.

Offline Urban_G

I only ever have a plan B and if that fails then I take it as a sign that I should give up for that day.

LL

I have on occasions turned up in a new (to me) part of London, scoured AdultWork for girls and then phoned at least 10 before I've found one who is free.