Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina - Vivastreet - Leicester  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Zed_4k

External Link/Members Only

Going to throw my hat into the Karina apperception ring.

Fee - 40
15 min incall

Don’t know what to add whats not been said before!

Location :- Karina used to work out of a location very close to Narborough Rd with a small group of girls but has now gone out on her own in a place not too far from her previous

Communication:- very straight forward, very easy

Meet :- The only slight neg, Karina comes out to the street to greet you, i can understand why, I would’ve never have found the place even with a detailed description. The only fault to this is you are out in the open with a working girl. If discretion or even local to the area then this is something to consider.

Location:- set of flats tucked away that i can only describe as conversion to rear of commercial properties.

Service:- Its the girl in the pics and she delivers her service with sublime enthusiasm. The kissing is LFK with tongues but she does pull away to carry on with the rest of it. Was a quick p&d starting with her on top, onto doggie and then finishing in mish.

Would return as i know where the place is and saves her from coming halfway down a street to fetch me but when i was walking back with her to her place when she collected me at the beginning i did feel a slight unease.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 06:15:08 pm by Zed_4k »