Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Problem with Adultwork - should I care?  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

A few days ago I had a wonderful idea  :wacko: - I would create a gmail account specially for all my punting needs. I thought this would be much tidier than my present arrangement of having 2 or 3, ie I'm registered here on one address, on AW on another etc etc.  :unknown:

I went into my registration details on AW and told them I wanted to change my registered email address. AW said they would send me a verification email, and I had to click on the link to verify that this was the email address I wanted to use from now on. But the never sent such an email  :angry: - I've now tried a dozen times over several days, and it simply doesn't work  :dash:. There's a way of doing it manually but Aw don't recognise any of my email addresses, so I'm locked out of my AW account.  :(

At first I was really pissed off  :dash: but now I'm wondering whether I should even care TBH. I can still see girls' phone numbers, so instead of going through all that booking request palaver, I just call them.... :cool:
bit annoying to lose over 50 good feedbacks, but if a given girl won't see me because of no feedback then she's lost the business to someone else , no?  ;)  Same with girls who will only accept bookings via AW - plenty more fish in the sea?  :P

What does anyone think?

Offline Happyjose

I take your point. I've got good AW feedback, but I haven't used the AW booking system for a while now and like you just phone for a booking - so much more can be sussed from a conversation.

But I'd be pretty pissed off if I lost mine and Lolly Badcock ever toured Glasgow and insisted on AW feedbacks.

Offline smiths

A few days ago I had a wonderful idea  :wacko: - I would create a gmail account specially for all my punting needs. I thought this would be much tidier than my present arrangement of having 2 or 3, ie I'm registered here on one address, on AW on another etc etc.  :unknown:

I went into my registration details on AW and told them I wanted to change my registered email address. AW said they would send me a verification email, and I had to click on the link to verify that this was the email address I wanted to use from now on. But the never sent such an email  :angry: - I've now tried a dozen times over several days, and it simply doesn't work  :dash:. There's a way of doing it manually but Aw don't recognise any of my email addresses, so I'm locked out of my AW account.  :(

At first I was really pissed off  :dash: but now I'm wondering whether I should even care TBH. I can still see girls' phone numbers, so instead of going through all that booking request palaver, I just call them.... :cool:
bit annoying to lose over 50 good feedbacks, but if a given girl won't see me because of no feedback then she's lost the business to someone else , no?  ;)  Same with girls who will only accept bookings via AW - plenty more fish in the sea?  :P

What does anyone think?

I am sure you know what i think. ;) Me needing feedback to get a punt, if that becomes the norm i will be retiring. No number, no business off me.

Offline Steve2

Sed, did you check your SPAM box?

Offline JamesKW

Most prossies only get a small percentage of bookings from adultwork,so those that use other methods have no feedback system to rely on.I wouldn't bother I don't have any adultwork feedbacks and never have any trouble with bookings.

pokenn

Mostly I don't think it matters what feedback the punter has. Sometimes it's useful. If I'm booking a girl for a BDSM session then they are happier if they can see good feedback. Or if you want them to travel a fair way for an outcall.

Offline Steve2

Most prossies only get a small percentage of bookings from adultwork,

It'd be interesting to know where you think they get the majority from

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline CBPaul

Might be a problem with gmail, are they blocking AW ? Do you have to enable receipt of emails from certain sites because they are nannying you ?

I used to think that having a few positive fb would help me in getting bookings but came to the realization ages ago that that was a load of old bollocks, sure there are prossies out there who require this but the majority don't, most of my bookings are done over the phone anyway without going near the AW booking system.

Offline CBPaul

Most prossies only get a small percentage of bookings from adultwork,so those that use other methods have no feedback system to rely on.I wouldn't bother I don't have any adultwork feedbacks and never have any trouble with bookings.

Do you mean from AW full stop or just through the booking system ? I would have thought most get contact in some form from AW, be it bookings, emails or phone calls.

Offline gorge

I haven't used my AW account for a few years. Easier to do everything on the phone. I store wg's numbers in the phone and delete after if i'm not going to see them again.. I have about 30 other dummyt numbers stored in the phone so if anyone finds the phone it just seems like a normal phone rather than a phone full of prossies numbers!.

yorkshire123

I haven't used my AW account for a few years. Easier to do everything on the phone. I store wg's numbers in the phone and delete after if i'm not going to see them again.. I have about 30 other dummyt numbers stored in the phone so if anyone finds the phone it just seems like a normal phone rather than a phone full of prossies numbers!.

Just laughed thinking about your contacts....

Jason
Jack
Kimberly Cum
Fred
Billy
TeenCumSlut18
Sara
Sid
cockteaser82

:lol:

Offline mh

Sed, did you check your SPAM box?

That's not a euphemism, is it? A "SPAM Box" sounds like a shortened version of a "badly packed kebab". :vomit:

Sienna_Bronze

It'd be interesting to know where you think they get the majority from

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I get all of my bookings through AW, its the only place I advertise, but only a tiny percentage actually book through the AW system. Maybe this is what he meant?

Offline Sedlmayer

I get all of my bookings through AW, its the only place I advertise, but only a tiny percentage actually book through the AW system. Maybe this is what he meant?

Well, that's what I'm going to do from now on, I think - just use AW as a directory site, and make bookings by phone. Don't really see a downside TBH.
(And BTW, AW emails aren't going to spam - that's the first thing I checked)

Offline Steve2

(And BTW, AW emails aren't going to spam - that's the first thing I checked)

I assumed you had but I have missed emails in the past by not checking Sed