Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork inbox Messages  (Read 1874 times)

valleypunter

Quite often I will send a message to a WG on AW, You can see that its been read but you don't get a reply!  :dash:

vorian

Offline PuntingPete

Quite often I will send a message to a WG on AW, You can see that its been read but you don't get a reply!  :dash:

Tells you all you want to know really, ie: she doesn't value your custom and she's not worth bothering with. Move on.........................

Offline smiths

So ring WGs, you then either get an immediate answer or not. I dont waste my time emailing them, no number, no business off me.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

It does add to the frustration.
Some of them seem to be private gallery scams but it's the ones with no PG and no listed phone numbers that ignore you that I find so baffling  :angry:

Surely they can copy and paste a general response?

cockneybstrd

So ring WGs, you then either get an immediate answer or not. I dont waste my time emailing them, no number, no business off me.

Tells you all you want to know really, ie: she doesn't value your custom and she's not worth bothering with. Move on.........................

There are your answers. Its not worth getting frustrated about...

Offline Sedlmayer

There are your answers. Its not worth getting frustrated about...

Agree - it used to really annoy me, but now I just think, well OK I probably dodged a bullet there. If the prostitute can't even be bothered to send a quick reply, then probably the punt would have reflected that couldn't care less attitude. Other girls out there that want the business.
Business for prostitutes is slow at present, and has been for quite some time actually - it's a buyers' market, and we shouldn't forget that.

dilettante

Does it still show in italics if they've deleted it? - I think this must have been disabled in the last few months?

Offline Steve2

Classic this morning

10am.  Text. Are you free at 11am?

1020. Yes

1020. Can you text address?

1040. HA0 1 TA

1040. Can you send street name?

1055. xxx xxx

I will never travel without the street name so a wasted hour

1130. R U Coming?

Stupid or what

Offline CBPaul

Agree - it used to really annoy me, but now I just think, well OK I probably dodged a bullet there. If the prostitute can't even be bothered to send a quick reply, then probably the punt would have reflected that couldn't care less attitude. Other girls out there that want the business.
Business for prostitutes is slow at present, and has been for quite some time actually - it's a buyers' market, and we shouldn't forget that.

Spot on.

Sending an email can be useful in determining which are worth bothering with, especially if there are a load of potentially fake profiles about. Bashing off the same email to them is quick and easy, any that go unread or are not replied to go straight to the don't bother wasting more time with folder.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I emailed a (British) lady twice in 24 hours about a date soon and she never replied, next day I saw on AW she had moved 200 miles from Luton to Plymouth.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Classic this morning

10am.  Text. Are you free at 11am?

1020. Yes

1020. Can you text address?

1040. HA0 1 TA

1040. Can you send street name?

1055. xxx xxx

I will never travel without the street name so a wasted hour

1130. R U Coming?

Stupid or what

1 Talbot Road Wembley

Offline Stav096

A girl not responding to messages is not a good indication that she is BS. You would most likely have filtered out the BS profiles before you get to the comms.

A lot of the genuine EE girls in London seem not to bother with the messages - I'm guessing partly because of language problems, because of the volume of messages they get, and partly because they are getting enough work via phone/txt. Call or txt if they do not reply to a msg, they are more inclined to respond.