Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 16th May  (Read 3202 times)

Offline akauya

Thanks Steve, she looks cute.

I'm going to keep an eye on this one :)

Offline Convince Me

Steve I was wondering where you've been hiding! Looks like a good find. Like akauya I will be keeping my beady eye on this one.

Offline Steve2

Steve I was wondering where you've been hiding! Looks like a good find. Like akauya I will be keeping my beady eye on this one.

Not hiding but zero new good ones locally lately, luckily my favourite came back on Wednesday

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:10:14 pm by Steve2 »

Offline punk

Not hiding but zero new good ones locally lately, luckily my favourite came back on Wednesday

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

cheers near my area, wonder if she is worth a go?

Offline Steve2

Looks the best of a bad bunch Punk

Jason

She works at the same brothel with these girls:
External Link/Members Only

Here is her verification photo from her previous profile (as nikole10):
Hidden Image/Members Only

The brothel was previously reviewed here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25795.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21408.0

I visited this brothel myself in early April 2014 to meet a pretty girl whose profile is no longer active. The location is far from any tube station (about 25mins walk from Walthamstow and Blackhorse Rd stations) so better go there by car (finding free parking is relatively easy).  Personally I saw the girl displayed in her AW profile pictures but given the 2 reviews above saying that once you get there they may try to switch you to a different girl from the one you have booked (one that is available at the time) better have a reliable plan B (I did).

Please note that the meeting is most probably arranged via a receptionist (or by a couple of WGs who speak relatively good English). Also for proper French kissing, RO and unlimited cum times (or alternatively no rushing for those of us who can last long) I paid £10 extra which brought the total fee to £80ph (which is still fine). Furthermore I was told that OWO and CIM cost £20 and £10 extra respectively (nb. I didn’t pay for either of these 2 services as I don’t care much about them). Anyway the point is that for unlimited cum times, proper FK, RO, OWO and CIM the sum is £110ph.....not £70ph.

Offline Steve2

FlyingBreadMan

I saw Nikola95 under the name of Niko10 and she had red hair. While she is pretty I did find the service to be somewhat vanilla, and I did think I probably would not see her on a regular basis.

Offline boomting_

I saw a blonde girl from this group but she has now disappeared.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

She was a petite blonde who also went by the alias 'joyle or jollye"

Offline boomting_

I'm surprised that no-one has seen this blonde I'm searching for.

She truly was mind blowing.

Offline punk

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I saw a blonde girl from this group but she has now disappeared.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

She was a petite blonde who also went by the alias 'joyle or jollye"

Yes. She was working in Walthamstow with this WG: External Link/Members Only One of them had a profile picture, which contained both of them behind dark purple curtains. I'm don't know what happened to her, maybe ask hot.katy69.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:44:34 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline boomting_

Yes this hot Katy had a picture of them both together which has now been removed.

She was truly stunning and gave great service....

Searched aw to no avail :(

Offline Horneylee

External Link/Members Only from what I see is the old Anabella? I think that was her name on her old profile ( External Link/Members Only)

Also: her friend is: External Link/Members Only

But not been to see them since the new profiles. I may give it a shot. If I do I'll report back.

london

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:59:32 pm by london »

Offline punk

i think that there is another group of romanians working at the blackhorse road location now.