Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Katusha - Cambridge central  (Read 2489 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline PipHwyl

External Link/Members Only

So, with Watts & others extolling her virtues, I thought I would have a crack, even breaking my once-a-fortnight rule. Saw her on Friday afternoon.

Booking entirely straightforward. Nice text manner. Punting in the smart apartments on the station approach road. Parking squeaky. Good on phone too.Talked me in while putting on the dark lipstick and stockings I'd requested. Lovely large 2-bed flat. Another wg in next room. Welcomed with smiles. She looked good in black stockings and set. Offered shower, décliné. Yes, she is French. Born in Lyon. But family moved to Prague when she was infant. So, Katy is more Czech than French, really. Says Rom on AW because her flatmate did the page for her & she's Rom, and forgot to change that bit. Alles Klaar?

No OWO and no kissing at all on offer. And that makes it an uphill struggle for me. No anal either.  I downgraded to 30 mins on arrival (£70) as time was getting tight, and she took that adjustment without complaint. Overall, her attitude could not have been sunnier or chirpier. She's cute. And intelligent. Tiny really, with a taut teen tush, nice tats, a small round face, and straight black hair. Photos on AW are fair rep. If you lean towards the sexy schoolgirl look, she'd be ideal.  Not quite my type. Her breasts are really wonderful, though. As is her oral technique. Even if my dick was inside a strawberry flavour bright red condom in her mouth, it was in front of a mirror. Enjoyable. Moved to 69. Very tasty clean pussy. Nice ahole. Took a few slaps to the arse. Enjoys being licked out. She works hard. So hard that I went a bit numb, lost my hardness, and try as we might, I just couldn't get it back. Not her fault at all. We didn't exactly click, & I guess I misjudged my horniness. But you'd not go wrong with Katy. Try her! Great girl.

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only

So, with Watts & others extolling her virtues, I thought I would have a crack, even breaking my once-a-fortnight rule. Saw her on Friday afternoon.

Booking entirely straightforward. Nice text manner. Punting in the smart apartments on the station approach road. Parking squeaky. Good on phone too.Talked me in while putting on the dark lipstick and stockings I'd requested. Lovely large 2-bed flat. Another wg in next room. Welcomed with smiles. She looked good in black stockings and set. Offered shower, décliné. Yes, she is French. Born in Lyon. But family moved to Prague when she was infant. So, Katy is more Czech than French, really. Says Rom on AW because her flatmate did the page for her & she's Rom, and forgot to change that bit. Alles Klaar?

No OWO and no kissing at all on offer. And that makes it an uphill struggle for me. No anal either.  I downgraded to 30 mins on arrival (£70) as time was getting tight, and she took that adjustment without complaint. Overall, her attitude could not have been sunnier or chirpier. She's cute. And intelligent. Tiny really, with a taut teen tush, nice tats, a small round face, and straight black hair. Photos on AW are fair rep. If you lean towards the sexy schoolgirl look, she'd be ideal.  Not quite my type. Her breasts are really wonderful, though. As is her oral technique. Even if my dick was inside a strawberry flavour bright red condom in her mouth, it was in front of a mirror. Enjoyable. Moved to 69. Very tasty clean pussy. Nice ahole. Took a few slaps to the arse. Enjoys being licked out. She works hard. So hard that I went a bit numb, lost my hardness, and try as we might, I just couldn't get it back. Not her fault at all. We didn't exactly click, & I guess I misjudged my horniness. But you'd not go wrong with Katy. Try her! Great girl.
No owo and kissing.  :thumbsdown:

Offline life_wasted

No owo and kissing.  :thumbsdown:

So for all intent and purposes a Rom then?  :D At least she seems like nice unlike the typical cold and mean Rom.

Offline WASA38

So for all intent and purposes a Rom then? 

No; for all intents and purposes a Czech. A very different matter. The reputation of Czech girls is top-notch.

Offline rich_playboy

I feel like I need to know what all the fuss is about with this girl- Does she only cover the Cambridge area?  :)

Offline Gigawang

she has been hanging around the last couple months maybe through a lack of competition shes getting good business but i belive shes a tourer,cant report on the service myself but seen alot of mostly positive reveiws.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 11:38:13 am by Gigawang »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

she has been hanging around the last couple months maybe through a lack of competition shes getting good business but i belive shes a tourer,cant report on the service myself but seen alot of mostly positive reveiws.

Well if - shes giving the consumer what he want's then she will do well! Problem is that a lot just do not if thy did this forum would'nt be needed but sad to say it is!..

If someone on here sees her tell her to change her AW Nationailty!, a lot will see Rom and skip over her!. Chezch or French willl be fine...

Offline Bornslippy

I feel like I need to know what all the fuss is about with this girl- Does she only cover the Cambridge area?  :)
the fuss is purely because Cambridge has bugger all decent options and she is one of the best of a bad bunch

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

the fuss is purely because Cambridge has bugger all decent options and she is one of the best of a bad bunch

Well it seems i have been credited with seeing her which i havent! but seems shes rather welcome here in these parts!..

One who i do wish would visit more often is x-scxarlett-x saw her last week and shes still full on fuck, suck swallow, GFE and a nice nature as well, all that makes a boy happy:)

I did review her a while ago and nowts changed from that time:)

Offline reeves25

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of going to see Katy. She moved to a new place today which is next door to hill road collage set back which zero parking. I’d advise getting there 10mins early as you’ll likely need to part at Cineworld area all the local roads are residential parking only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of going to see Katy. She moved to a new place today which is next door to hill road collage set back which zero parking. I’d advise getting there 10mins early as you’ll likely need to part at Cineworld area all the local roads are residential parking only

Yes very good point! I went to see a girl in Victoria avenue a while ago and you couldnt park any bloody where in the area! In fact I had to park in Chesterton road and walk back up to Vic Ave!

Same as when you could go to the Mill road massage shop, bloody PITA parking anywhere in that area too!. Be carefull if you do park on that Clifton road industrial estate, they have some after hours enformcent system on the go there i believe now!

Cambridge, bad punts and hard work parking!..
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:15:00 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline PipHwyl

sorry for the misattribution, Watts! it was that other maestro of the Cambridge scene, JayEZ2K, that I should have credited for the lead...

Offline Monstervit

Ahh, that's annoying...

If it's where I think it is. Then I believe rather than parking in the multi-story, park at the Travelodge with ring-go. then walk up the stairs then you will shave 5-10mins off.

Offline Chorley

Yes very good point! I went to see a girl in Victoria avenue a while ago and you couldnt park any bloody where in the area! In fact I had to park in Chesterton road and walk back up to Vic Ave!

Same as when you could go to the Mill road massage shop, bloody PITA parking anywhere in that area too!. Be carefull if you do park on that Clifton road industrial estate, they have some after hours enformcent system on the go there i believe now!

Cambridge, bad punts and hard work parking!..
I never take a car to punt in Cambridge and actually sold my vehicle after living there  for a while. The combination of awful congestion, expensive and limited parking and a local council full of car hating tossers meant it just wasn't worth it.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I never take a car to punt in Cambridge and actually sold my vehicle after living there  for a while. The combination of awful congestion, expensive and limited parking and a local council full of car hating tossers meant it just wasn't worth it.  :thumbsdown:

So what do you do then walk bike bus taxi or a combination of those?...

Offline Bornslippy

surely push bike is a must in Cambridge? some of the summer sights make driving on the congested (and extortionate priced parking) roads, very difficult indeed
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 09:24:21 am by Bornslippy »

Offline reeves25

I’d never use public transport to be honest always driven and always parked.

Even when shopping in London I’d go on a Sunday and park on Berkeley square for free cheaper than JL parking in Cambridge 🤣