Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Susannahs Taunton  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Titfest

Could anyone please tell me if they have visited , Susannahs and seen Susannah herself,
Not Suzy, but Susannah, if so , age and body size please, thank you

Offline tigerbiker

I went years ago (maybe 7 years ago) - I'd say she was mid to late 50s then. She was attractive for her age and the place she works from was very nice and private.
The service was OK - it did feel a bit mechanical but I had a nice BJ and she took a good fucking. It is such a long time ago, I can't actually remember if I was allowed to lick her pussy - I normally do that in a punt and seeing as I can't recall it, it might not have been allowed.
I have not been back since - mainly because I don't often go over that way much and there are better options around. If I was stuck in Taunton with time on my hands, I might think about a quick P&D. There are better options in Exeter, Bristol and Weston in my opinion.

Offline Titfest

Thank you Tiger, it’s the age thing really, I do love a mature woman and the educated English accent won me over and now I feel I need to follow through!
I don’t suppose you remember what she was like in the boob department?
I appreciate the reply

Online anonymouse72

She showed me up to the room when I saw Star there a while ago. Nice lady who I think just does a massage service now. Nice premises and wish Star would return. No disrespect but can't say I'd be tempted by Susannah.

Offline tigerbiker

I can't remember her tits. That probably means that they were neither big nor small. There is a fuzzy picture of her tits on AW - look medium at best to me.
Be sure to do a report on here when you get back from her. Now that you have put your question on here it has stirred up a curiosity to go back. I'm going to be working on a job in Taunton in April - so maybe I could visit if you can report something positive.

Just looked at her AW page - only listing massage and HR. A bit limited for me - but I could manage a bit of HR if she could turn it into a facial and I saved up plenty of spunk for the event!

Offline Titfest

Just had a peek, a little disappointed as I am a boob man, but small boobs can often have very suckable nipples and yes I will do a review, got a few options and little time as usual,
In an ideal world , old but gold with nice big naturals, but getting harder to find ....

Offline bristolian31

She showed me up to the room when I saw Star there a while ago. Nice lady who I think just does a massage service now. Nice premises and wish Star would return. No disrespect but can't say I'd be tempted by Susannah.

Who do you mean by Star? Star Lupine? If yes she has a new profile, called Martine. I dont know why she was so popular, i seen her once a year ago, one of the worst punts i had, good body tho.
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.
Banned by: daviemac

Online anonymouse72

Yes it's the same star. Thanks, I'll have to search out her new profile. Saw her twice and was excellent both times.

Online Darlinpunter

Yes it's the same star. Thanks, I'll have to search out her new profile. Saw her twice and was excellent both times.

Is this her new profile? External Link/Members Only

If so lockdown has been good for her, I saw her a couple of years ago and she had a fair size arse on her!

Offline tigerbiker

Titfest - If you are after an older woman with big boobies in that area, Tiger Lilly would have been a safe bet - but I think she has hung up her stockings for the duration of the covid goings on. Keep an eye out if she re-appears.

It is a bit far away from the said location, but this one has nice boobs with big firm nipples and provides a filthy service into the bargain (superb big pussy and takes it up the tradesman's) External Link/Members Only

Another one with suckable tits is Debbie in Bridgwater - but bear in mind she offers BB. I have limited my self to a hand job when I have seen her. She would be good for a cum on tits booking.

Online anonymouse72

Is this her new profile? External Link/Members Only

If so lockdown has been good for her, I saw her a couple of years ago and she had a fair size arse on her!

Yes that's her. She does seem to have lost some of the curves shall we say. Hoping she does indeed take a facial as listed on her profile.

Offline bristolian31

Yes that's her. She does seem to have lost some of the curves shall we say. Hoping she does indeed take a facial as listed on her profile.

Haha, that's exactly why she was one my worst punts. Might be because I'm a foreigner, but I have seen the other popular girls in the area without any issues (Rhea, Kitty Blue). She was like 'dont touch my hair', I asked for a facial, she sad no, she doesn't do that, no deap throat, no dfk (she was advertising it on her old profile)bj is more like a handjob. Now I see she don't have deep throat anymore on her likes list, but back than she had it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 02:15:19 pm by bristolian31 »

Online anonymouse72

I thought she gave a cracking blow job. I remember taking a shower in the big walk in wet room at Susannahs and she walked in right behind me and started soaping her tits up. I nearly stayed for another round :D Not sure I'd pay her current rates but hotlisted all the same. At one stage she was going to do duos and tour with Evie Estelle but nothing came of it. I think she hiked her prices to match Evie's too.

Offline Titfest

Are we talking about Susannah, who runs the place?

Offline bristolian31

Are we talking about Susannah, who runs the place?
No, this one was about Star Lupine, sorry for hijacking your topic 🤣

Offline Titfest

:yahoo: no problem, I was getting a little twitchy  :rolleyes:

Online anonymouse72

Apologies Titfest, we digressed. Link below to Susannah, the lady you're referring to in your original post.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Titfest

If nothing else, some interesting furniture  :hi:

Offline bristolian31

One last thing, it says now on her profile that she is doing Watersports (Receiving), i don think that is possible haha, when i saw her she was quite bratty, like the woman who thinks that they are better than anybody  else  (arrogant) if you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 06:54:22 pm by bristolian31 »

Online anonymouse72

One last thing, it says now on her profile that she is doing Watersports (Receiving), i don think that is possible haha, when i saw her she was quite bratty, like the woman who thinks that they are better than anybody  else  (arrogant) if you know what I mean.

I never got that impression during the two meets I had with her. Sorry to hear it didn't go well. It will be interesting to see if any other ladies return there post lockdown.

Offline SomersetJim

To clarify this thread, Susannah is the hostess. She meets and greets you then introduces you to your chosen lady.

She doesn’t offer fs, but offers massage and topless hr occasionally. From memory this is £60 for 30 minutes. Can’t comment on the quality, as whilst it’s more my thing, it’s expensive for that type of service.

The women who work there, are usually mature. I have seen a women there, name escapes me, years ago and the venue is very discreet and facilities good.

Jim

Offline DarknessFalls

That’s Star Lupine?? Wow her ass is nowhere near as big as it used to be. I saw her a couple of years ago and back then she had the most incredible ass. What a shame.

I guess Susannah Taunton was the lady who greeted me outside the front of the house and led me up to Star’s room? She was a much older lady, looked mid-50s, I didn’t know she was a SP as well.

Offline Titfest

Online anonymouse72

I would, but not at current prices.

Offline Titfest

I guess the theory might be, with not so many ladies working!
The ones that are, are charging more.