Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage gel or oil suggestions  (Read 1011 times)

Offline deek12345

I like massage both ways with the masseuses/girls I meet.

Nuru gel is supposed to be very slippery, but i tried it and found it dries out quickly

Any suggestions for the best massage gel or oil to use. ?

Can we avoid humorous suggestions like olive oil and baby oil.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Make sure oils do not come into contact with condoms.
Sweet almond or the grapeseed oils are very nice, grapeseed doesn't have the slight nuttyness or allergen risk of almond.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you want genuine replies I would suggest you do a bit if your own research first and don't discount oils that are recognised as massage oils.

External Link/Members Only

What you do have to bear in mind is massage oils are not condom friendly, plus if Nuru gel, which is condom friendly, is drying out too quickly you aren't wet enough at the start or you aren't adding more often enough.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
Make sure oils do not come into contact with condoms.
Sweet almond or the grapeseed oils are very nice, grapeseed doesn't have the slight nuttyness or allergen risk of almond.

Beat me too it, I use sweet almond as no smell, but always check for nut allergies first.

Offline deek12345

hi Chaps

Replies all appreciated
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.

Offline rhub9

This sort of massage is something I'm more likely to try with civvies or a proper masseuse, rather than with WGs.

However: I've found almond oil works the best, or fractionated coconut oil if you're worried about nut allergies.

If you're really into this, invest in a massage oil / baby bottle warmer and a nice squeeze bottle for the oil. Great during the colder months. Got mine off A*z*n a few years ago.

Enjoy!  :hi:

Offline somedouche

???

One place I was at for a B2B, the masseuse offered nuru gel and when I refused she said the choice was either coconut oil or baby oil. I asked which she preferred and she said baby oil.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I like massage both ways with the masseuses/girls I meet.

Nuru gel is supposed to be very slippery, but i tried it and found it dries out quickly

Any suggestions for the best massage gel or oil to use. ?

I would suggest Johnson's Baby Lotion (Pink Bottle), find it much better than Baby Oil.  Do you use plenty of Nuru Gel or a little?

:drinks:

Offline Bobwong

Think I had Nauru gel once in hk. It definitely stayed slippery but can’t remember how much she used.

From an oil pov I would try bio oil which stays oily longer. Baby oil tends to be absorbed quickly. Coconut oil is good too and smells nice

Offline BobAJobMan

Coconut oil is good as it's solid unless it's very warm (so less chance of drips etc.), and is a great moisturiser. Otherwise a plain oil like almond or jojoba.
Banned reason: Claiming this site condones paedophilia, it doesn't

Offline spiralnotebook

Bit of a pet subject here  :D

Grape seed oil is used as a base oil by a lot of pros, it’s cheap and available from supermarkets.
You can also get some water based massage oil again for professional use from Physique.co.uk not cheap but the best I’ve used (water dispersible massage oil) no smell except a very slight hint of citrus. It also washes off with water.
For Nuru j-lube is good, it comes in powder form and you mix with water, super super slippy and goes a long way.
Last but not least Uberkinky do an inflatable double massage bed for £50 which is astonishing fun.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 06:54:08 am by spiralnotebook »

Offline oap69

Baby oil has got that smell with it and can stay with you if you don't shower after, so if going home to a partner avoid a wg that uses it.
Years ago you knew if massage parlours offered hj as an extra, you could smell the baby oil as you walked in the door, or in the case of a massage place at Eastbourne you could smell it on the street as you walked by.  Nuru gel can dry out but I prefer unscented oil.

Offline Paris69

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline JontyR

Ok. Crisp'n'dry

Offline garfield

You ever try a massage with talcum powder?

Offline londonroad

Knotty But Nice Sensual Massage Oil by Naissance. As others have said need to keep the oil away from condoms.

Offline Thephoenix

You ever try a massage with talcum powder?

In the parlours of yesteryear, it was quite common for the SP to ask..."Powder or oil?"

Offline Thephoenix

Knotty But Nice Sensual Massage Oil by Naissance. As others have said need to keep the oil away from condoms.

Not only condoms, but some of cheap cock rings bought from sex shops.
I've had a couple go flying off mid punt.
The Durex cock rings seem to be ok.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:03:58 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline garfield

In the parlours of yesteryear, it was quite common for the SP to ask..."Powder or oil?"

Was thinking about that after i posted, don’t seem to do that anymore

Offline SamOmar

ID millennium silicone based lube is amazing for everything. Lasts long when used for b2b. Otherwise I find that warm argan oil works well for a proper massage. Both are pricey but well worth it in my humble opinion
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline somedouche

If it's silicon-based then it leaves stains and therefore not suitable for home use. We ruined some sheets and underwear using silicon-based lube.

Offline misterx

Bit of a pet subject here  :D

Grape seed oil is used as a base oil by a lot of pros, it’s cheap and available from supermarkets.
You can also get some water based massage oil again for professional use from Physique.co.uk not cheap but the best I’ve used (water dispersible massage oil) no smell except a very slight hint of citrus. It also washes off with water.

Good thread.

Am I correct in saying things like grape seed oil, almond oil are best for 'oral' & 'reserve oral' friendly?

Offline SamOmar

If it's silicon-based then it leaves stains and therefore not suitable for home use. We ruined some sheets and underwear using silicon-based lube.

I've had more of an issue with baby oil on my sheets than good silicone lubes. Personally if I am going to have a oil spills / plenty of lube body to body thing I make sure to lay down a couple of towels.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline AWPunt

Umm, I actually really enjoyed using olive oil - see a couple of my reviews on here.
You can also get oil-safe condoms - I used Pasante Unique which are a synthetic resin AT-10 and can be used with oil based lubricants.