Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen VenusFlyBaby?  (Read 572 times)

Offline andy_uk_nl

Has anybody seen VenusFlyBaby in Hendon? ( External Link/Members Only ). Very intrigued by this girl, some good feedback on AW but can't find anything on here.

Offline andy_uk_nl

Thanks - I was searching as one word as per her AW profile .

Offline PLeisure

Thanks - I was searching as one word as per her AW profile .
The best way to search for a AW profile is via their 7-digit ID numbers - in the link you've provided, it's 5444329  :hi:

Offline andy_uk_nl

The best way to search for a AW profile is via their 7-digit ID numbers - in the link you've provided, it's 5444329  :hi:

Great tip.....thanks.

Offline tantramat

Hello Andy - I was the guy who wrote the review recently on UKP - what are you looking for? You may find YMMV and you have an overall better time that me - not that it was a disaster just not VFM and disappointing in some specifics...

Offline andy_uk_nl

Hello Andy - I was the guy who wrote the review recently on UKP - what are you looking for? You may find YMMV and you have an overall better time that me - not that it was a disaster just not VFM and disappointing in some specifics...

Hi, thanks - at the moment I'm into foreplay ( me on her ) and performing oral on her...I think that I might give her a try.

Offline tantramat

I think the foreplay would be fine - she seemed to genuinely like being (carefully) fingered and having her body touched generally. She definitely isn't one for rushing. Not so sure about going down on her - I'd check with her if she'd allow it if that's important. Good luck and look forward to your review!!

Offline andy_uk_nl

Not looking too hopeful unfortunately, I noticed that she had not been online on AW since the Feb. 8th, dropped a mail to both her AW and private email addresses but no reply......oh well.

Offline SomeRandomGuy123

As someone else said, great tip and thanks. I never thought of that but makes so much sense lol!
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen
Banned by: Kev40ish