Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Brunette - Bait and Switch - Swindon  (Read 1788 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5020642) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Rob23

PRICE

£70.00 - 30 Minutes

Background

I was in Swindon for the day and had a long drive back home but had some time to waste, so decided to meet someone.

I came across the profile of Victoria Brunette

External Link/Members Only

Victoria Describes her self as British, her pictures look hot let’s be honest and she had some reviews on Adultwork, so I thought let’s do it. I realised after when I looked at the profile in details the adultwork reviews are fake.

She lives just West of South Leaze, in a non modern apartment complex, She sent me the access code and told me which staircase to take, the communication was all through texts, she declined every phone call I made. Which will make sense later.

Woman

The woman in the pictures is not the woman you will meet but she isn’t too bad looking, she was Romanian not British and had a heavy accent, which explained why she never wanted to speak over the phone.

She was slightly chubby, but she had a good shape to her, medium height, black long hair, piercing in her tongue.

Action

There was nothing special about this interaction, it’s just a standard Blow and Go. I did my thing 15-20 minutes later I was outside.

I have given this a neutral review because she has a fake profile, but the action wasn’t too bad and she was quite good looking.

Offline swindongent81

Cheers for the review mate, been contemplating her this week.

Offline Maverick090

Interesting that you stuck it out, because normally in those situations I just spin on my heels and say ‘do one!

Offline Whirl Pool

She’s popped up in Cheltenham now, and I went to see her today after seeing her VS profile (I should’ve looked on here first, but I didn’t!).

Was expecting a tall brunette girl with a nice body and big boobs (for £50? What a mug). She was stood behind the door as it opened and it was a dark hallway but on first sight, I thought I’d got lucky.

Once we were upstairs and I had a proper look, she clearly wasn’t the girl in the photo’s - she was indeed a tall brunette girl with a nice body (probably a size 10, slim and fairly toned) however her boobs were on the smaller side. Facially she was quite pretty.

She told me she was 50% ‘from here’ (assumed British) and 50% Turkish which I added up to make 100% Romanian.

At this point I was too horny and walking away isn’t really my thing so I went ahead. We both go naked, she put a condom on me and gave me some fairly decent OW. Had this have been OWO, I likely would’ve came as. What I really liked was that she faced toward me, with her legs open so I could see her pussy, which was very nice. She seemed to enjoy it being played with down there, even allowing a finger in, which isn’t usually the case with Romanians. Her boobs, although small were nice and pert and she seemed to enjoy them being played with.

She initiated the next move by stopping the OW, rolling onto her back with her legs wide open again and just saying “fuck me” which I found quite arousing. She allowed full entry, she was wet, as tight as you’d hope considering her occupation and was making all the right noises even though I always assume they are likely fake. As I came she even grabbed my backside and didn’t rush me off either.

So, the obvious major negative is that she wasn’t the girl I was expecting, and if you’re expecting that girl, it sounds like you’ll be disappointed and it sounds like the girl I saw wasn’t the same one the OP saw. However the girl was actually a decent punt for a Rom, and easily one of the better ones I’ve had with such a girl.

Offline Urban_G

She’s popped up in Cheltenham now, and I went to see her today after seeing her VS profile (I should’ve looked on here first, but I didn’t!).

Was expecting a tall brunette girl with a nice body and big boobs (for £50? What a mug). She was stood behind the door as it opened and it was a dark hallway but on first sight, I thought I’d got lucky.

Once we were upstairs and I had a proper look, she clearly wasn’t the girl in the photo’s - she was indeed a tall brunette girl with a nice body (probably a size 10, slim and fairly toned) however her boobs were on the smaller side. Facially she was quite pretty.

She told me she was 50% ‘from here’ (assumed British) and 50% Turkish which I added up to make 100% Romanian.

At this point I was too horny and walking away isn’t really my thing so I went ahead. We both go naked, she put a condom on me and gave me some fairly decent OW. Had this have been OWO, I likely would’ve came as. What I really liked was that she faced toward me, with her legs open so I could see her pussy, which was very nice. She seemed to enjoy it being played with down there, even allowing a finger in, which isn’t usually the case with Romanians. Her boobs, although small were nice and pert and she seemed to enjoy them being played with.

She initiated the next move by stopping the OW, rolling onto her back with her legs wide open again and just saying “fuck me” which I found quite arousing. She allowed full entry, she was wet, as tight as you’d hope considering her occupation and was making all the right noises even though I always assume they are likely fake. As I came she even grabbed my backside and didn’t rush me off either.

So, the obvious major negative is that she wasn’t the girl I was expecting, and if you’re expecting that girl, it sounds like you’ll be disappointed and it sounds like the girl I saw wasn’t the same one the OP saw. However the girl was actually a decent punt for a Rom, and easily one of the better ones I’ve had with such a girl.

You should add this as your own separate review, including both AW & VS links.