Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kylie-marie - Ilkeston  (Read 2887 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stongwee53

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost £150 for 1 hour but for the service provided you are getting as close to value for money as you will get in my opinion.
She is well reviewed on here and now i can see why. Absolutely top class service in a safe easy to find and area of ilkeston.
Very nice clean flat with very good shower etc. Nice clean room.
I lost count of the times she came including 2 squirts one while she was giving me a great blowjob as i fingered her another using her wand and my fingers. Sex in multiple positions had to calm myself down a few times as i wanted it too last. Shes got a very good personality aswell as being sexy as you can imagine.  After she had swollowed my load after keeping me on the edge the whole hour we had a good chat for 10 minutes after which meant time ran over but she didnt seem bothered at all. If youve not seen her your missing out.
Best service ive had and for what i like in a punt i will struggle to get find a better provider with as good a personality. First class
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 04:14:53 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline nbarnes

I've wanted to do KM for ages.

Quick random question : She has a tongue piercing right? Never had a BJ from a girl with a tongue piercing and its meant to significantly enhance a BJ...

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

i saw shes got her baps bigger, definitely might pay her a visit when im up north next
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 08:11:26 pm by princemenou »

Offline Stongwee53

Quick random question : She has a tongue piercing right? Never had a BJ from a girl with a tongue piercing and its meant to significantly enhance a BJ...
Her bj are top class so tongue piercing or not your getting a top service.
Personally for me it didnt make a difference

Offline geostorm1

Kylie is like the one that got away.. I've text a few times back when she was in Mansfield but never managed to arrange. Now for an excuse to visit Ilkeston.

Offline alftupper

I've not met Kylie, but I have had bj's with a tongue piercing. They can be different, but they are not "significantly" better, in my opinion.