Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BaileyRae15x0  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Insider

External Link/Members Only

Any one seen this lady, looks very appealing to me,

Offline Jimmy83

£90 an hour for a British girl under 25 with CIM and OWO and FK?

Yeah, something isn't right...

Offline Ghost89

£90 an hour for a British girl under 25 with CIM and OWO and FK?

Yeah, something isn't right...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3080807

A basic review found. Sounds pretty good though.

Offline Jimmy83

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3080807

A basic review found. Sounds pretty good though.
One review by a new member who has posted nothing else since then and gushes about her like she's the best thing since sliced bread and never edited his post as per daviemac's suggestion.

Also, her rates are weird. £90 for an hour but £210 for 2 hours?

And it's not even in pounds. It's listed as Transnistrian Rubles.

Offline Ghost89

One review by a new member who has posted nothing else since then and gushes about her like she's the best thing since sliced bread and never edited his post as per daviemac's suggestion.

Also, her rates are weird. £90 for an hour but £210 for 2 hours?

Ah I hadn’t noticed that before. Do we think that the review and indeed the profile is a crock of shit?

Offline Jimmy83

Ah I hadn’t noticed that before. Do we think that the review and indeed the profile is a crock of shit?
I want to say yes but we can never know. Might be that Bailey is a hidden gem.

Would be best for a user with multiple reviews to TOFTT. I'd offer but I'm mainly down south these days.

Offline Ghost89

I want to say yes but we can never know. Might be that Bailey is a hidden gem.

Would be best for a user with multiple reviews to TOFTT. I'd offer but I'm mainly down south these days.

Well I’ve sent her an email with a couple of queries and I’ll wait for a response.

Offline stevedave

Would be best for a user with multiple reviews to TOFTT.

Why? Anyone can TOFTT and write it up, it's up to other punters to decide on the basis of that if they want to see the lass  :unknown:

Offline stevedave

Oddly, this isn't that uncommon - I think it must be a default setting on AW perhaps? It is bloody annoying though.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
On my hotlist. Not top of my list, but I won't see anyone until lockdown ends.

Offline Wakey_wakey

I messaged her at the weekend asking her usual availability and she told me she works a full time job at night but available day time. Tried to make a short notice booking a day later but she said she wasn’t available. Always replied quickly but like others have said something doesn’t seem right. Was hoping for a quick 15 mins to assess the situation!

Offline yorkieyorkie

Offline dreamwrx

I sent her an email on AW ten days ago .. not been at. But I bet she gets tons. Logged in earlier today, acc to AW.

Joined in July 2020 but zero reviews yet on AW. All does sound a bit dodgy.

Offline Jimmy83

Joined in July 2020 but zero reviews yet on AW. All does sound a bit dodgy.
To be fair, AW hasn't allowed any bookings since the first lockdown started so she's had no way to actually gain any reviews since to submit a review, you have to book via AW.

Offline Ghost89

Well the email I sent has been read this morning but she’s not responded. She’s got till the end of the day to answer and then it’s a case of fuck it...off the HL she goes.

Offline Wakey_wakey

Sorry to resurrect this thread. I persevered and arranged a meet with two days notice. All arranged via AW email. Agreed that I would message on the morning for post code etc. services agreed in initial emails. The morning came sent off an email and unsurprisingly no reply. I give up unless someone else has had more success?

Offline Ghost89

Sorry to resurrect this thread. I persevered and arranged a meet with two days notice. All arranged via AW email. Agreed that I would message on the morning for post code etc. services agreed in initial emails. The morning came sent off an email and unsurprisingly no reply. I give up unless someone else has had more success?

I would bin it off and move on. Clearly an ignorant cunt with no regard for others.