Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtney_English (now Emily_English), Kingswood, Surrey (now in Kent) NO SHOW  (Read 2630 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5089238) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MysteryManNo.7

External Link/Members Only

Well I was really looking forward to meeting this girl especially after reading two glowing reviews on this very forum however seems it was not to be as I turned up at the address today at the agreed time texted her and called her for the house name and got no response. Waited for an hour and every time I tried calling her phone went straight to a Vodafone voicemail.

Clearly it appears she has scammed me as I paid her a £50 deposit (I have paid deposits in the past and never had any issues however after this, lesson learned! no deposits ever again!) but what I cannot understand is why, after I paid her the deposit she continued to text me, confirming it was received, giving me the postcode and road name (but not specific house number/name, she told me to contact her when I was outside and she would tell me it) and continued to reply to my texts asking her about extras, services etc.

She even texted me this morning at just past 10am to confirm I would be coming to see her (to which I responded in the affirmative).

Obviously I'm pissed off though not about losing the money but being left with blue balls and the utter confusion of why she would continue to text me after she had taken my deposit and then goes on to confirm today that we are still on. Why not just take my money, block my number and move onto the next chump?

Just not sure how to feel, really annoyed that despite two positive reviews for her on here I have basically it appears been scammed. No annoyed with the other reviewers of course just devastating to find out even the reviews on here can't prevent a girl from deciding to change her attitude and start scamming punters.

Maybe I'll get a text from her later today explaining what happened and if so I will update the review but for the moment it appears she has started scamming punters.

Offline treadmill1

Sorry to hear MysteryManNo.7, these reviews may well be done her friends or herself. I never go for deposits no matter what they say

Offline Crockers

Sorry to hear that. I did notice today that her incall location has moved to Kent. I've only seen her in Kingston/Surrey.

No excuse for no Comms. Let's hope she does contact you with a reasonable explanation.

Offline Crockers

Sorry to hear MysteryManNo.7, these reviews may well be done her friends or herself. I never go for deposits no matter what they say

I'm a punter of hers, not a friend. I have reviewed her fairly according to my experience with her, as I have done for many different girls, on this forum.

As I said earlier, no excuse for no Comms after taking a deposit.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 03:51:24 pm by Crockers »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

The thing I just cannot get my head around is she DID communicate with me after taking my money, even doing so today at just past 10am to confirm we were still on. Why would she keep communicating after she had apparently scammed me?

It was only when I arrived at the location (luckily not very far away from where I live so not a long journey wasted) and texted/called her for the complete address and she stopped responding to texts and all my phonecalls went straight to voicemail.

Offline Young_gent14

Ah sorry to hear mate, that’s awful! I’m still keen on visiting since Crockers gave such a good review but agreed...I would never pay a deposit as well, don’t want my personal details (name) with a WG!

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Ah sorry to hear mate, that’s awful! I’m still keen on visiting since Crockers gave such a good review but agreed...I would never pay a deposit as well, don’t want my personal details (name) with a WG!

Yeah I was a total fool giving her the deposit but lesson learned.

Maybe you'll have more luck than me. Be aware she also charges extra for OWO & CIM which she does not list on her profile despite emphasising how much she supposedly enjoys giving oral. (extra £30 each)

Offline Jonestown

Where about did you arrange to see her, Kent ?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Where about did you arrange to see her, Kent ?

Kingswood, Surrey. She told me on texts that she would be in Kingswood until Thursday (originally tried to book for Friday) and only today changed her profile to say Kent.

Also told me she lives in Worcester Park.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Never pay deposits

Thanks I think that's been firmly established by now.

Offline Crockers

Hi, can I also say that I was never asked to pay a deposit or extras. It was all in.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Hi, can I also say that I was never asked to pay a deposit or extras. It was all in.

Yeah obviously I was a fool for paying a deposit though it has been mentioned on the other reviews that she did charge extra for OWO & CIM if you were just going for the £40 'blow and go'.

Would be interesting if someone who has never booked her before wants to try texting her about a booking and report back what she says. I assumed the deposit was because she had never seen me before.

Offline Young_gent14

Thanks I think that's been firmly established by now.

:lol: Brilliant...

Offline hornypnter

Yeah I was a total fool giving her the deposit but lesson learned.

Maybe you'll have more luck than me. Be aware she also charges extra for OWO & CIM which she does not list on her profile despite emphasising how much she supposedly enjoys giving oral. (extra £30 each)

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. She has now moved to Kent, very likely to be travelling around the country scamming.

Don't be too hard on yourself for giving her a deposit. It seems to be on the increase nowadays even with  British WGs. I have had  some WGs offering pics and videos as incentives to pay the deposit for a meeting. For example see - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279296.msg3012252#msg3012252

It may be an expensive lesson but trust it is a well learned lesson not to pay deposit.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 11:18:35 pm by hornypnter »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. She has now moved to Kent, very likely to be travelling around the country scamming.

Don't be too hard on yourself for giving her a deposit. It seems to be on the increase nowadays even with  British WGs. I have had  some WGs offering pics and videos as incentives to pay the deposit for a meeting. For example see - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279296.msg3012252#msg3012252

It may be an expensive lesson but trust it is a well learned lesson not to pay deposit.

Yeah I'm actually not bothered about losing £50 I mean yes, I'd rather not have lost it but in the grand scheme of things it's not a huge sum of money and I do feel I've learned my lesson: never pay a deposit! It's funny as everyone says that here and I have always agreed but until it has actually happened to me I never really took the advice to heart. Now that it has I will certainly never ever be paying a deposit if asked for one instead just looking for a different SP.

What will forever perplex me is just why even after she had clearly scammed me she kept communicating with me even confirming our booking on the day of the appointment. Feels like robbing a bank, emptying the vault and then the next day planning to rob the same bank even though you know the vault is empty. 

Offline hornypnter

Yeah I'm actually not bothered about losing £50 I mean yes, I'd rather not have lost it but in the grand scheme of things it's not a huge sum of money and I do feel I've learned my lesson: never pay a deposit! It's funny as everyone says that here and I have always agreed but until it has actually happened to me I never really took the advice to heart. Now that it has I will certainly never ever be paying a deposit if asked for one instead just looking for a different SP.

What will forever perplex me is just why even after she had clearly scammed me she kept communicating with me even confirming our booking on the day of the appointment. Feels like robbing a bank, emptying the vault and then the next day planning to rob the same bank even though you know the vault is empty.

True, sometimes the lesson is well learned when we actually experience it ourselves.

The best thing is not to think too much about this one (don't think you are very likely to get any answers to your questions) and move on to the next one and pretty soon this should become a distant memory.

Offline Fuzzyduck

This isn't so surprising is you think about. From my communications with her last year and the reviews on here, it would appear she does indeed offer and deliver services, but also takes the opportunity to scam punters.

- Firstly, she's a total cunt to do that, and sorry you got scammed.
- Secondly, if she was working in a location, both whoring and scamming at the same time, it doesn't make business sense to let the punter know he's been duped. He might leave an immediate review meaning she loses business/scam opportunities for the remaining days she's in that location or, worse, he finds out where she is and makes a nasty scene demanding money back. It makes more sense to string the punter along until she's milked the area (pun intended) and has safely fucked off.
- Thirdly, never pay deposits. :D

Offline MysteryManNo.7

This isn't so surprising is you think about. From my communications with her last year and the reviews on here, it would appear she does indeed offer and deliver services, but also takes the opportunity to scam punters.

- Firstly, she's a total cunt to do that, and sorry you got scammed.
- Secondly, if she was working in a location, both whoring and scamming at the same time, it doesn't make business sense to let the punter know he's been duped. He might leave an immediate review meaning she loses business/scam opportunities for the remaining days she's in that location or, worse, he finds out where she is and makes a nasty scene demanding money back. It makes more sense to string the punter along until she's milked the area (pun intended) and has safely fucked off.
- Thirdly, never pay deposits. :D

Yeah fair enough good points. Not sure if she's aware of this forum and the reviews of her in it but as far as I am aware, scams are becoming more common during COVID times as a lot of girls on AW are still taking bookings even though bookings cannot currently be made via AW and because of that, if you find an SP through AW, book her and she scams you you cannot leave her a negative review on AW because you did not book her through AW.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah fair enough good points. Not sure if she's aware of this forum and the reviews of her in it but as far as I am aware, scams are becoming more common during COVID times as a lot of girls on AW are still taking bookings even though bookings cannot currently be made via AW and because of that, if you find an SP through AW, book her and she scams you you cannot leave her a negative review on AW because you did not book her through AW.

I'd be surprised if she doesn't know of UKP. Some of her old photos look like agency shots so I expect she's been around a while. I agree with you on scams. Lower volume of business means some people (in all walks of life) start are happier to deceive and cheat. This is why UKP is even more important.

Offline Young_gent14

I'd be surprised if she doesn't know of UKP. Some of her old photos look like agency shots so I expect she's been around a while. I agree with you on scams. Lower volume of business means some people (in all walks of life) start are happier to deceive and cheat. This is why UKP is even more important.

“Hear hear” :drinks:

Offline Andrem7

She did this to me once too!!

I was hellbent on getting pay back some how, took me months but I got another booking and she asked me to get her an Uber to my place (£65) - she was half way and I cancelled. Cost me £32 but redemption none-the-less 

Offline MysteryManNo.7

She did this to me once too!!

I was hellbent on getting pay back some how, took me months but I got another booking and she asked me to get her an Uber to my place (£65) - she was half way and I cancelled. Cost me £32 but redemption none-the-less

Would be great if you're able to post a review about your experience with her. Multiple negative reviews would got a long way towards helping others avoid this scammer.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Would be great if you're able to post a review about your experience with her. Multiple negative reviews would got a long way towards helping others avoid this scammer.

:thumbsup: +1

Offline Andrem7

Will do, been a few years since I took a break from punting, recently back

Offline Crockers

Won't be seeing her again. Always been good with me but I never knew of this hinterland of hers.

Untrustworthy.

She's located back in Kingston by the way. Phone number still the one I used. Had greens on a couple of days ago.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Won't be seeing her again. Always been good with me but I never knew of this hinterland of hers.

Untrustworthy.

She's located back in Kingston by the way. Phone number still the one I used. Had greens on a couple of days ago.

Yeah I noticed that, she's taken her prices down though so looks to not be taking bookings at the moment.

Offline Young_gent14

Untrustworthy.

Cheers crockers, would still love to give it a go to be honest, just to see what the service is like if you’re lucky enough to get in!

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Cheers crockers, would still love to give it a go to be honest, just to see what the service is like if you’re lucky enough to get in!

By the sounds of it she's a good punt but can't be certain if she's still working or has gone full on into scamming. Will be interesting if she agrees to see you if you say no to paying her a deposit.

Offline Young_gent14

By the sounds of it she's a good punt but can't be certain if she's still working or has gone full on into scamming. Will be interesting if she agrees to see you if you say no to paying her a deposit.

Yeah I’ve tried ringing the number a couple of times to no avail, hopefully she still is working. And yeah 100% obviously I won’t be paying a deposit (Uber is for personal genuine use only!)

Online bompingchizzer

I’ve read today about this deposit scam and as a joke was thinking ... why not book an outcall and ask the lady to put £50 into your account as to secure the booking and refund when she turns up. On the end of the day there are costs involved e.g. hotel, time off work etc. to ensure she’s serious about the booking and committed. Lol

But seriously; sorry about anyone who lost their money to a scam.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Heads up to anyone interested in this scam artist,

from checking her profile today she keeps making frequent changes, most recently hiding all of her feedback on AW (make of that what you will but in my opinion that is not a good sign!) and removing her prices.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Would one of the mods be able to note in the title of my review that she has now changed her name to 'Emily_English'.

I get the feeling she has gotten wind of these negative reviews and her being outed as a scammer and is trying to distance herself. Not a big deal as the link still links through to her profile just thought it helps to give potential punters as much info as possible to avoid getting scammed.

Offline JonasG

Offline Fuzzyduck

Would one of the mods be able to note in the title of my review that she has now changed her name to 'Emily_English'.

I get the feeling she has gotten wind of these negative reviews and her being outed as a scammer and is trying to distance herself. Not a big deal as the link still links through to her profile just thought it helps to give potential punters as much info as possible to avoid getting scammed.

She's still got "Courtney" a couple of times in the profile text. Doh...