Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any thoughts on Sienna Bronze?  (Read 2353 times)

Offline The High Sparrow

Hi

I will be in Shrewsbury work for meeting next week end and i am thinking of seeing Sienna Bronze (External Link/Members Only)

I have already seen this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27516.msg391011;topicseen#msg391011

I have already spoken to her on the phone and she sound lovely. any one has any thoughts on her

Offline Boundless

She's a great girl, works from a safe enough place.
I fucked her twice when about 35/36 weeks preggo,  great stuff doing her in mish, I think my feet were off the bed as I was balanced on the bump! :)  Had her once since and still bloody good.  BJ is absolutely superb and she is very friendly and tactile. As from profile and pics, she is a very big girl, quite tall and prob an 18. I'm not a huge fan of big girls, in fact I usually go for the skinny flat chested variety but there's something about this one that floats my boat. Although she's had at least couple of kids her pussy is still extremely fuckable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Offline Roodboy867

She is amazing with her mouth. Best blow job I've had. Well worth a visit. Yes she is a BBW but she is very beautiful with it. On top of that a very genuine lovely girl. Highly recommend.  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline mattylondon

Hi

I will be in Shrewsbury work for meeting next week end and i am thinking of seeing Sienna Bronze (External Link/Members Only)

I have already seen this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27516.msg391011;topicseen#msg391011

I have already spoken to her on the phone and she sound lovely. any one has any thoughts on her
I think she's pretty, her rates are sort of alright up to £150 and she has a good range of services. That is, apart from a lack of French kissing, so she would be a never for me. It's an essential service. The lack of French kissing is something I notice with the vast majority of black women and a little bit less so with mixed raced girls. It always puzzles me as to why this is?

She could do with loosing a few pounds as she's fat and overweight. She has tried to hide it with her pictures but it's obvious to see. I notice that she's kept the stats on her size to the bare minimum, with a very brief reference in her profile blurb, rather than the interview section! For somebody who is still young, I can only assume she's lazy in her general life or she'd make more of an effort to better herself and attract more customers. I don't think half of these girls would have the first clue how to run a successful business. I think it's a shame, as she has the potential to be so much more with her looks.

Probably worth a punt at the quickie or half an hour level, if you like that sort of thing. I've no reason to doubt that she delivers a decent service but I wouldn't bother due to French kissing not being displayed on the menu, even if she may offer it to certain punters.

Offline Roodboy867

I think you are being harsh Matty considering you have not seen her. I know we are entitled to opinions, however I have seen Sienna. Yes she is a BBW but she is beautiful with it. I would not say she is lazy either, she has had children, one not very long ago. And where on her profile does it say she does not offer french kissing? Because it is not advertised does not mean it's not on offer. As her profile reads "if you have any questions about services which are not on the likes list do not hesitate to ask"

Her services are 100% accurate to her profile and she performs them amazingly. I have said it before and will say it again she gave the best blow job I have ever had.

So I am sorry Matty but I feel you have been far too critical on someone you have never seen.

And Yes CoolTiger, it is the same girl.

Offline The High Sparrow

I've not seen  her yet but from talking to  her on the phone she sounds like a good egg.

Offline BustaNut

She looks and sounds tempting. I might even take a drive down on Friday!!

vorian

I've not seen  her yet but from talking to  her on the phone she sounds like a good egg.

She has enough sense not to post on a UKP thread about her, I have seen many prossies who have not been able to resist that temptation.

Offline mattylondon

So I am sorry Matty but I feel you have been far too critical on someone you have
I respect your opinion but disagree. The OP asked for opinions. I gave mine.

I don't have to have seen her,  to express the opinion that I did. I looked at her crap pictures and advertised services. Where did I question her ability to deliver a good service or imply she was a horrid person? Nowhere.  And precisely because I'd have had to meet her first.  :hi:

I commented on her lack of advertising French kissing. FACT.

I commented on her being fat and overweight. And that she's downplayed it. FACT

Please do not bother using imported terms from America, such as BBW, with me. It means absolutely nothing. It's a PC term used to either make fat people, who are in denial, feel better about themselves or in this business,  it's also used as a marketing term. A fat person can be beautiful or ugly, the same as somebody who's skinny. And you'll notice that I even said I thought she was pretty, didn't I?

Honestly,  I have nothing against people of any size, race, ethnicity or whatever but in terms of sex, I don't find remotely attractive and I'll be dammed if I'd pay to fuck a fat bird. I don't punt women only on the basis of them being a 'good egg' or their quality of service. I also have to find them attractive.  This is punting, not fucking Mills and Boon or eharmony!

For those who like her, good luck to them.  If people are offended by my post, tough shit. Its my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:46:00 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Boundless

She is amazing with her mouth. Best blow job I've had. Well worth a visit. Yes she is a BBW but she is very beautiful with it. On top of that a very genuine lovely girl. Highly recommend.  :thumbsup:

I'm right with you there Roodboy!! As I said previously, she's no Kiera Knightley and doesn't pretend to be, but she's friendly, willing, down to earth, fucking superb in bed and I would agree about the best BJ.
In fact I'm prob long overdue for a return visit!
 :)

richie

When I'm passing through at the end of the month I'm definitely going to pay her a visit, one on the way back too if she's as good as her reviews.

Randomly though she's the polar opposite of the normal WG that I would see. I've always been attracted to skinny size 6-10 women, the shorter the better bit it seems that whenever I visit a lady that has a few more pounds on her then the service I receive is way better.

I also find women that smile incredibly attractive and the fact she actually looks happy in her profile pics is enough to give me a semi on its own  :rolleyes: