Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth Outcall Cardiff - Wow!  (Read 4172 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rossi90

External Link/Members Only

This punt took place in an Air b n b near grangetown cardiff in mid February. Having read nearly all of the reviews on here about LL needless to say I was very excited.

Comms
Initially done via AW. LL is reliable on the response but will take a little while to come back to you as she has other work commitments. Then day of the session we had a quick call to discuss Likes and length of session.

LL
really pretty girl. Great for a GFE. A fantastic pair of enhanced tits with really sensitive and responsive nipples which he commented on whilst I thoroughly enjoyed twisting my tongue around them. Ll is a maybe 5ft or a tad over and probably a size 6. Really cute also a little cheeky which was a big turn on.

The session:
In our Comms I’d suggested at a session of at least 90 mins and also spoke about two hours. I took enough for two hours knowing I might be tempted to have that long a session. Plus an over an hour is often needed for me to get a second pop in.

There was some LFK to start which progressed to more use of tongue but I wouldn’t call it DFK. LL isn’t like welsh barbie who will really kiss your face off. It was ample though. We quickly started to undress each other and I caught my first glimpse of those fantastic tits and had a taste. OWO followed and her technique was awesome. A lot of suction on the head of my cock. I was getting overly excited by this point and asked if I could return the favour so went down on her for a bit to calm myself down. OWO started again and I struggled to hold on. So first pop came and went with LL gladly swallowing the load. We continued to play after this. Ll brought along an awesome selection of toys and we then made sure she came.

During the interval LL was quite vocal about how she wanted a round 2 and 3 and that she wanted to sit on him. This was a big turn on and I was quicker than usual ready for round 2. This was helped by LL sitting on my lap and rubbing her pussy lips against my cock which did the trick. Round 2 started with cow girl on the bed followed by moving over to the sofa to continue in RCG then back to CG at which point I had my second pop.

No idea of how long we’d been and definitely no clock watching by LL we went back to the bed and started using her toys again. After a bit of a longer interval this time I was ready for round three which was by far the best. In the run up to round 3 LL was telling me how she’d like me to take her in doggy up against the desk. I obliged. We then went back to the bed where LL got back on CG. She really likes to grind down on a cock and if she is to be believed came at this point. Fair play to LL shed done a fair amount of time in CG so to finish up we went into mish for the third and final pop where she was happy to take a good hammering. Btw I’ve never popped on three occasions with a WG although I think LLs attitude and she really came across as enjoying it which massively helped.

By the end of it it had been two hours and I was more than happy to hand over the £250 for it with a beaming smile on my face.

Would I see again. Abso-fucking-lutely
Only thing stopping me is I’m now back in London but as soon as I’m back on an occasion I’ll be making attempts to.

Offline justalad

The Luscious One is exactly that.  An absolute top class SP with a great nature who is horny as fuck.

Great review!

Offline WelshMichael

External Link/Members Only

During the interval LL was quite vocal about how she wanted a round 2 and 3 and that she wanted to sit on him. This was a big turn on and I was quicker than usual ready for round 2. This was helped by LL sitting on my lap and rubbing her pussy lips against my cock which did the trick.

Not sure about that? She's well reviewed here and very well thought of but is that type of contact a bit close for comfort?

Offline justalad

Not sure about that? She's well reviewed here and very well thought of but is that type of contact a bit close for comfort?
I’d like to think it was covered!

OP?

Offline Rossi90

I’d like to think it was covered!

OP?

Yes it was guys. Sorry should have been clear about that.

Offline Proton

As soon as possible when Covid restriction are suitable, l'd love to make her acquaintance again.  ;)     still feeling odd from the second Pfizer injection from well over a week ago  :dash:

Offline justalad

As soon as possible when Covid restriction are suitable, l'd love to make her acquaintance again.  ;)     still feeling odd from the second Pfizer injection from well over a week ago  :dash:
I bet she can’t wait  :lol:

Offline iverthickone

Lileth is a top girl.  Horny, intelligent and quick-witted.

Look forward to my next visit.

Offline justalad

Lileth is a top girl.  Horny, intelligent and quick-witted.

Look forward to my next visit.
Always delivers a great service.  Shame incall option is no longer as she’s firmly in my top 2.

Offline Rossi90

Always delivers a great service.  Shame incall option is no longer as she’s firmly in my top 2.

Who is the other in your top two?

Offline Pendraig

Shame, incalls are no longer on the agenda, I’d like to have another go!  One of the top SP’s in Wales for sure.

Offline mike781

Great review! I need to see this lady.

Offline WelshMichael

Shame, incalls are no longer on the agenda, I’d like to have another go!  One of the top SP’s in Wales for sure.

If 3sums are your thing she's available with Summer Mae (summer35) on Fridays in Port Talbot.

Offline justalad

If 3sums are your thing she's available with Summer Mae (summer35) on Fridays in Port Talbot.
Appreciate the heads up  :thumbsup:

Offline justalad

Who is the other in your top two?
See the review below this one..

Offline Rossi90

Anyone had any luck booking LL recently? Use of her AW profile and phone seem sporadic. Got the urge to have another meet after what was a memorable punt with her previously

Offline Proton

Good luck with your future intentions :thumbsup:   I should really get my act together as she's someone I'd love to met again, this time as a 1on1  :kissgirl:

Offline Sleet

Booked last week for incall but unfortunately she had to cancel, but with plenty of notice.

Her prices have now risen to £180/hr incall £220/hr out.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Smashing girl but she won’t be getting my cash with the enormous price hike  :timeout: :timeout:
Have these girls ever heard of inflation

Offline dubs

Smashing girl but she won’t be getting my cash with the enormous price hike  :timeout: :timeout:
Have these girls ever heard of inflation

Heard of it? They’re practicing it