Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 3614 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Knightrider1985

External Link/Members Only

Visited Lola several times in last few months so thought I would post a review!

Give her a call, arrange a date and time. Sent me a text with address. She isn't too far from NIA or whatever it is called nowadays.

She buzzes you in and the magic door trick. She is always dressed to impress and that figure and cheeky smile just gets the lil man a bit twitchy. Invites you into the massage room. A proper table in place and a nice cosy sofa.

Get a big hug once I am in and invited to have a seat and a chocolate - discuss the requirements I have - usually I ask for a mix bag of deep massage and sensual with body to body thrown in.

You can have a shower to start with if you want - sometimes take that option if I have had a long day at work sat on my arse. She helps with the hanging of your clothes while you strip and then hop onto the table. It's a comfortable table with warm towels on.

She works my back with some firm stuff and then my legs. Can be chatty and flirty with the odd running her fingers over my body which she has sussed makes me a little happy. She then throws on a fair bit of oil and massages it in before jumping on my back and sliding her sexy body over me. She breathed seductively into my ears a few times while really pressing into me. She gets off and gently caresses between the legs and I felt my balls  producing some batter for her to eek out.

After a while, she asks for a turn over and my gosh, she has a great figure. Her arse is too die for and she greets you with a smile. She massaged me all over the front, switching between firm and sensual. Lots of playing with my cock and balls and massaging them. She edges you and she knows. She maintains eye contact while she works away. I squeeze her oily lady lumps and try not to cum. After 5 mins of it, I can't take no more and always blow my load... She keeps going and makes sure the tank is empty! I get overly sensitive after cumming so I am writhing like a snake on the table which she finds hilarious!

She finishes off with a gentle massage - usually my chest. Then offered a shower to which I oblige. Come out and she is there naked and asks for some feedback - always a positive! Have a chat while I change, exchange notes two pecks and out the door.

Always have booked an hour with her and usually I am there for 1hr 15 so liberal with her time.

Highly recommended!

Hope I haven't missed any details and yes, she has been reviewed many times over but had to throw my tuppence in!

Online mr.bluesky

:thumbsup: good review knightrider. I have yet to get around to seeing this particular lady which I hope to remedy one day.  She does have a lot of good reviews but the more the better. If she offers you a shower I wonder if she would join you in it  :unknown: Lola Bell and Vicky Toria are both on my " to visit list" when restrictions are lifted.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 06:39:26 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Knightrider1985

:thumbsup: good review knightrider. I have yet to get around to seeing this particular lady which I hope to remedy one day.  She does have a lot of good reviews but the more the better. If she offers you a shower I wonder if she would join you in it  :unknown: Lola Bell and Vicky Toria are both on my " to visit list" when restrictions are lifted.

I will post Vicky Toria review soon - another great SP!

Offline wannabe