Author Topic: Meena99 - Hove  (Read 2097 times)


56 review(s) for Meena Thailady (49 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Loxley

External Link/Members Only

First review after a bit of lurking here.

Location: A flat in hove used by a few touring Thai girls.

Cost: £130 for the hour + £20

The girl: Her pictures on AW are spot on. A few reviews have mentioned her stomach, but personally I couldn't see anything wrong with her. Her profile lists her age as 25 and I'd say it's about right, she still looks young enough to pass for a 20-something.

Arrived a few minutes early, but was asked to wait five more. Once inside I was met by a very attractive girl hiding behind the door. Meena was wearing the red lingerie shown in her AW pics, so either the pictures are fairly recent or she get a lot of use out of them.

Handed over the cash and stripped off, then Meena told me to let her know what I would like. I was a little nervous and had planned for OWO + CIM, but I never asked for it. OWO was given, then she asked if I was ready for fun. On with the condom, she climbed on top and rode me. I didn't last long.

The massage took up the rest of the meet. I rarely go twice in an hour, so I didn't ask for more.

Did I get what I wanted out of it? Yes and no. Meena was really talented, and I thoroughly enjoyed the services she provided, but I didn't get what I had gone in wanting. This was entirely my own fault.

Would I go back? Yes. Next time I'd be more confident and let her know my preferences rather than just going with the flow.

Offline johnmcnabe

Thanks for the review.
No need to be nervous, especially as you're paying the money. At the end of the day, there's nothing you're going to ask for that she won't've heard before.

Offline Tun210

Oh we live and learn
Your next one will be better, don't worry

Offline Whiteknight

Nice review.

Just a suggestion, with escorts, don't be shy to ask, the good ladies will be very understanding.

You don't ask, you don't get.


Offline soulmining

Thanks for the heads up that she's in Hove this week - I went to see her earlier this evening after your positive feedback.

Will post my own report sometime tomorrow.