Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot April b&s - Farnborough  (Read 1686 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6093432) (38 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

Comms- ok initially arranged time and duration £80 for 30 mins. Arrived on time. Called no answer told to wait 5 minutes then another 5 minutes then another 5 minutes. Great start nearly walked but my cock was hungry

Venue - flats in farnborough by the station used by many wgs. Was funny so many men waiting around on their phones clearly meeting one of the many girls working on the estate

The meet - finally buzzed in up the lift to the flat. Door opens and she’s hiding behind the door. I did think straight away is this the girl but it’s so hard to tell with the massively touched up photos and all Russians do have a similar look. I asked her if she was April and she didn’t ask the question. I then said are you the girl I booked and she said yes.
Decided maybe it is her so cracked on. Had a shower feeling excited after all the good reviews. Couldn’t wait for her well reviewed dfk, sloppy owo etc.
Well I got closed mouth kissing shallow owo really fake moans during ro no licking of her boobs allowed.
She wouldn’t go on top. I pumped to finish in mish showered and left after 20 mins which included 2 showers. Feeling pissed off as I had been done. Texted the number. Clearly a maid answering apparently I met External Link/Members Only
Told her I was fucked off about it got no more replies. I wouldn’t recommend the girl I met. Being a whore isn’t for her she was pretty shit

Offline Tun210

I was planning to see her, now need to tread carefully
Thanks for the info

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Shocker.

I had her lined up for today after reading the reviews on here.

Luckily i couldnt agree a time with the maid thank fuck in hindsight.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the warning OP I guess the pimp just got greedy after reading UKP reviews. they must learn that this trade relys on good service and sometimes with this russian crew a good girl is working with a shocker. my faith in this crew was getting restored but your story has me looking at polish profiles again.  :hi:

Offline Tun210

I think few UKP positive reviews have made her very busy,
I remember when I went to Farnborough around mid Jan, she was my plan-b and plan-a was Maya(polish) with who I went ahead and had a decent punt.
When I came out had 2 missed calls from April's maid and a text asking if I am coming or not.

Online dubhcarr

I think few UKP positive reviews have made her very busy,
I remember when I went to Farnborough around mid Jan, she was my plan-b and plan-a was Maya(polish) with who I went ahead and had a decent punt.
When I came out had 2 missed calls from April's maid and a text asking if I am coming or not.

did you meet the blond maya or the brunette maya (both using the same profile) ? some profile swapping going on with maya &nina &tiffany.   :hi:

Offline Yellowman1

Bloody annoying b&s and it’s so hard to tell with the stupid photoshopped pictures. If the girl I had seen has performed well I prob wouldn’t of given it a second thought and assumed I had seen April but the fact she was shit just made it more of a piss take

Offline Tun210

Bloody annoying b&s and it’s so hard to tell with the stupid photoshopped pictures. If the girl I had seen has performed well I prob wouldn’t of given it a second thought and assumed I had seen April but the fact she was shit just made it more of a piss take

I saw the blonde one, 5'2 height and with tattoos on her shoulder

Offline Tun210

Everyone who saw the real April seems happy,
You were unlucky but at least others have been warned because of you.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 11:06:46 pm by Tun210 »

Offline Young_gent14

External Link/Members Only

Comms- ok initially arranged time and duration £80 for 30 mins. Arrived on time. Called no answer told to wait 5 minutes then another 5 minutes then another 5 minutes. Great start nearly walked but my cock was hungry

Venue - flats in farnborough by the station used by many wgs. Was funny so many men waiting around on their phones clearly meeting one of the many girls working on the estate

The meet - finally buzzed in up the lift to the flat. Door opens and she’s hiding behind the door. I did think straight away is this the girl but it’s so hard to tell with the massively touched up photos and all Russians do have a similar look. I asked her if she was April and she didn’t ask the question. I then said are you the girl I booked and she said yes.
Decided maybe it is her so cracked on. Had a shower feeling excited after all the good reviews. Couldn’t wait for her well reviewed dfk, sloppy owo etc.
Well I got closed mouth kissing shallow owo really fake moans during ro no licking of her boobs allowed.
She wouldn’t go on top. I pumped to finish in mish showered and left after 20 mins which included 2 showers. Feeling pissed off as I had been done. Texted the number. Clearly a maid answering apparently I met External Link/Members Only
Told her I was fucked off about it got no more replies. I wouldn’t recommend the girl I met. Being a whore isn’t for her she was pretty shit

Really sorry to hear that mate, huge shame. It’s odd as I saw her yesterday and she did allow licking of the boobs, and went on top of me twice! The kissing although not great, she did stick her tongue down my throat, so that’s really not on. Completely agree with the heavily airbrushed photos, I have mentioned that before. Are you sure it was the same girl?? Brunette wearing suspenders and blueish/green underwear? I’m trying to post my review from yesterday which was positive but can’t find the button? lol

Offline Yellowman1

The one I met was a blonde girl

Offline Young_gent14

Ah don’t tell me it was Sharon Star/Saucy Paris? I’ve read some good things about her and was thinking about giving it a go  :dash:

Offline Yellowman1

Paris apparently

She was shit

Offline Royd30

A lot of these ads are B&S rubbish service but when you get a good one she is good shame that is few and far between. Even on the fone the maid maintains she is the SP altho I would speak to her about SP In 3rd person. She promises the world then the delivery is not there.
They should realise they are spoiling it for their good SP

Offline Private Parts

thanks for the warning OP I guess the pimp just got greedy after reading UKP reviews. they must learn that this trade relys on good service and sometimes with this russian crew a good girl is working with a shocker. my faith in this crew was getting restored but your story has me looking at polish profiles again.  :hi:

Ditto. There was a time when the “Russian Crew “ was a banker of a punt.
Now? Meh! It’s like panning for gold.
If only the Polish could organise themselves.
 :hi: PP

Offline JonasG

They screwed me in 2019 with this nonsense and I was reading other similar stuff around that time too.

This is just the norm from them, this rubbish from them goes back years.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 01:59:13 pm by JonasG »

Offline Private Parts

They screwed me in 2019 with this nonsense and I was reading other similar stuff around that time too.

Not as I found. Not touting but you do your homework.
Believe me I’ve walked without any prompting
 :hi: PP

Offline Private Parts

:hi:

Oh oh oh the thrill of the chase. Once you get into it, you will have a great time.
Depends if you are in for the long haul. Or maybe not? !

PP

Offline Private Parts

Do you shout at the ladies?
There is a way of behaving.

Offline JonasG

Do you shout at the ladies?
There is a way of behaving.

That doesn't impact a B+S, which is what they did to me.

These guys have been B+Sing for years.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 05:19:52 pm by JonasG »

Offline Private Parts

That doesn't impact a B+S, which is what they did to me.

These guys have been B+Sing for years.
Not that I’m aware. Some good, some not so. They do not pretend to be anything else.
It’s a two way thing. There are gorgeous beauties who are happy with their work.
There are those. You might want to pass.
Look up the OED definition of punter.

Offline wombat

I realise the photos are airbrushed etc. but Hot April pics are pretty damn clear of her face so not sure how you could be mistaken, and dark hair too!!

Offline JonasG

Not that I’m aware. Some good, some not so. They do not pretend to be anything else.
It’s a two way thing. There are gorgeous beauties who are happy with their work.
There are those. You might want to pass.
Look up the OED definition of punter.

Definitely a trend from this group of B and Sing since 2019. Yeah I'm sure many see the right girl but there's been way too many instances of that not happening.

As Dub says they may go a period of improvement where they don't do it as much (or people just don't review) but this review proves they are still up to their old tricks.

Offline Simon1977

Yellowman1....are you not checking for the tattoo above the naval. Surely the facial pics are also not a million miles away from the girl herself to recognise or am i making it too simplistic here when deciding b&s??

Offline GoldenB

Unfortunately, I also experienced the Hot April ‘bait & switch’ operation earlier today - I walked but I’ll be posting a separate review; funnily enough, I DID request to see her below navel tattoo before parting with my money - when she refused I walked !!

Offline Yellowman1

Unfortunately I hadn’t even noticed the tattoo in the pictures until it’s now been pointed out.

Offline Young_gent14

Unfortunately, I also experienced the Hot April ‘bait & switch’ operation earlier today - I walked but I’ll be posting a separate review; funnily enough, I DID request to see her below navel tattoo before parting with my money - when she refused I walked !!

That is tremendous detective work! Haha :lol:  :hi:

Offline Tun210