On The Beach.
The most annoying family you could ever have the misfortune to meet.
I dropped into this conversation because I just KNEW that fucking ad would be mentioned. Absolutely vile family, apart from the little girl. How can a company with money to spend get it so fucking wrong. Plus the use of a Christmas song in
fucking March is truly getting on my growler.
Feel sorry for that lad in real life, though. He's probably bagged between three and five grand for licking that ice cream and waddling around the breakfast buffet, but scant compensation for a lifetime's worth of 'Aren't you that horrible fat kid off the telly ad?'
Incidentally, I have no idea what company is advertising. Not a scooby… beyond holiday company. All I see is fallen ice creams, dumpy mum jumping in the pool, old dad who looks like Peter Butterworth… Complete fail.