Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EmmaLouise Car meet - Worcester  (Read 6990 times)

Offline WorcWarrior

External Link/Members Only

£40 bj and sex

Comms fuckin awesome, loads of dirty texts!

Turns up bang on time, small, skinny chick, dirty blonde, ripped jeans, 22! Jumps in my car, we drive 2 mins up the road into a dark lane!

We get in the back, OWO - nice rhythm, no teeth, sloppy, quite deep! She lies back spreads her legs, puts her feet on the ceiling, I bang the fuck out of her, she has a tight little cunt, naturally wet. I spunk in her gob after she sucks me a little more, she spits it on the floor outside the car!

Very friendly and pleasant girl, good service, and pretty!! Will use again!! Maybe go for a nice walk in the woods next time!!

Offline RedditchJay

Some previous have had concerns about a car that hangs around {poss her protection}

Did you meet her by a petrol station on an island ;-)

Offline theejaculator

You're certainly racking them up round Worcester....

Did you do her bareback?

And what's with that orange face of hers??

Offline WorcWarrior

Some previous have had concerns about a car that hangs around {poss her protection}

Did you meet her by a petrol station on an island ;-)

Na picked her up in Worcester, her ‘friend’  gave her a lift! Black geezer in a Beamer! Can’t blame her, she’s like a little doll and there’s some proper fuckin weirdo’s about! No concerns about anyone hanging about, but if they wanna watch, all the better!

Petrol stations are good to meet as they all have cameras, so any shit happens and everyone’s protected a little!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 09:28:32 pm by WorcWarrior »

Offline WorcWarrior

Did you do her bareback?

And what's with that orange face of hers??

No bb! OWO AND CIM, Protected shag! Her face ain’t orange in reality, she’s quite pretty and I loved the West Brom accent, alright bab, I need yow to cum now!! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 09:29:35 pm by WorcWarrior »

Offline WorcWarrior

You're certainly racking them up round Worcester....

Just proving that Worcester is good punting ground of late, finding all the girls on furlough is fun

Offline alabama1

Baptising  them all with your Worcester sauce  :D

Offline WorcWarrior

Baptising  them all with your Worcester sauce  :D

I visited one my favourite WG’s ever in a house that backed onto the factory where they make that shit, wish that girl was still around, she was a proper booty call and worshipped my cock like I was Rocco or something! Had to remortgage when she was around!!

Offline mauro 1

External Link/Members Only

£40 bj and sex

Comms fuckin awesome, loads of dirty texts!

Turns up bang on time, small, skinny chick, dirty blonde, ripped jeans, 22! Jumps in my car, we drive 2 mins up the road into a dark lane!

We get in the back, OWO - nice rhythm, no teeth, sloppy, quite deep! She lies back spreads her legs, puts her feet on the ceiling, I bang the fuck out of her, she has a tight little cunt, naturally wet. I spunk in her gob after she sucks me a little more, she spits it on the floor outside the car!

Very friendly and pleasant girl, good service, and pretty!! Will use again!! Maybe go for a nice walk in the woods next time!!

Hi WorcWarrior, I contacted her and she asked me 100 / h all inclusive ( owo anal etc etc) to my house, I have to take her to the pub on the A449 and bring her back there, at this price it might be a good punt and teases me, what do you think?  Do you think she takes drugs or could she be a danger? I do not want to bother you if you like, answer me anyway thanks for your good work

Online garfield

Offline WorcWarrior

Proper fucked, with pimp in tow

Offline Hothandle

Sometimes i find the drug fuelled skank look quite alluring tbf..

Online garfield

Sometimes i find the drug fuelled skank look quite alluring tbf..

I know where you’re coming from

I wouldn’t leave anything valuable in the car if you pick her up, won’t be long before she’s “dropped something “ and rooting round under the seat or rummaging through the glove box

Some of them got eyes like hawks as well

Offline shed

"Very friendly and pleasant girl, good service, and pretty!! Will use again!! Maybe go for a nice walk in the woods next time!!"

Would you still rate as a positive WW as your two quotes seem to contradict each other. Or have I misread it  :hi:

Offline Jonf12

okay, so she is a barebacker! Texted here about a year and a half ago when she was in Redditch, she said bareback was on offer for an extra fee, deleted her number there and then and moved on!!

Offline H_p_5

I’m sure she used to go by the name Gemma before
And was coke user and high when meeting
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 10:09:18 pm by H_p_5 »