Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: International Women's Day today  (Read 863 times)

Offline sparkus

Are there any women we'd like to pay tribute to or celebrate on here?

Offline puntingking

Yes! I want to celebrate every woman who don't need a international women's day to feel like a strong, independent woman.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, the late Lady Thatcher, got to the top because of her abilities and not because she was a woman.  :thumbsup:

Offline Paris69

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Paris69

Yes, the late Lady Thatcher, got to the top because of her abilities and not because she was a woman.  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
I'm a huge Thatcher fan too.... Nice to see a post (anywhere) that celebrates her greatness rather than the usual moaning coal-mine/shipyard/Poll Tax stuff..... Or those (usually Labour) who blame her for everything; as if Blair etc couldn't change her direction/policies when they were in power.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm a huge Thatcher fan too.... Nice to see a post (anywhere) that celebrates her greatness rather than the usual moaning coal-mine/shipyard/Poll Tax stuff..... Or those (usually Labour) who blame her for everything; as if Blair etc couldn't change her direction/policies when they were in power.

Thanks  :drinks:

Best I don't comment any further as politics is a banned subject.     :hi:

Offline Paris69

Thanks  :drinks:

Best I don't comment any further as politics is a banned subject.     :hi:

Oops, i forgot.
But i can always debate that my post was about professional capability and negative gender stereotype views, i suppose....

Offline sparkus

Meghan Markle's gone up in my estimation.

Offline Jimmyredcab

That says more about you than her.       :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wish her luck in America and hope that she stays there for good.

Offline mr.bluesky

All the good service providers  :thumbsup:

Offline Paris69

I could easily be wrong, but this comment looks like it is posted to illicit an alternative viewpoint and thus an argument/discussion and pages and pages of tenuously linked 'stuff'......

Offline mr.bluesky

I want to know when is it going to be international rescue day  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

I could easily be wrong, but this comment looks like it is posted to illicit an alternative viewpoint and thus an argument/discussion and pages and pages of tenuously linked 'stuff'......

It reflects how I feel about her today, not yesterday or in the future.  I ultimately don't care what others on here think about her and I have no desire to post or provoke pages and pages of diatribe about their rights and wrongs as a couple or ours as a society to judge them.  She obviously has shit taste in men if she's happy to shack up with that and despite her claims to the contrary she knew fine well what she was getting herself into on that score.

I wouldn't say no to a crack at it either (Kate, meh).

Offline sparkus

All the good service providers  :thumbsup:

Several guided me well into the world of FBSM, I was lucky to benefit from their experience and wisdom in telling me what I could and couldn't expect from girls they managed in shops and for how much (though one was wrong about who I could get FS from and for how much :sarcastic:)

Offline David1970

International men’s day 19th November, let’s see how big the media are about that?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 04:42:21 pm by David1970 »

Offline sparkus

International men’s day 19th November, let’s see how big the media are about that?

Something for the incels to aim for then.

Offline winkywanky

Hidden Image/Members Only

The writer of the meme could of learned how to write properly in his own language  :rolleyes:.

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.

Offline Jonestown

Women's Day was originally a Russian celebration (before it got taken over by the international women's movement) and the associated day for men was Red Army Day, subsequently known as Defender of the Fatherland Day, held on 22nd February each year.

Offline Gordon Bennett

The writer of the meme could of learned how to write properly in his own language  :rolleyes:.

I tend to feel that it's done deliberately in order to wind up pedants and, more importantly, "wimmin". Can you imagine them literally shaking with indignation at the fact some hairy-arsed man has dissed their banner/movement/day and the thick cunt can't even spell????! I think it's quite inspired - wish I thought have it meself!

Offline willie loman

today is international womens day, or tomorrow for those who arent ready yet.

Offline Jonestown

today is international womens day, or tomorrow for those who arent ready yet.

And it will be the last, from next year on the LGBT+ crew will be wanting, neigh demanding, full participation, far too good to miss out on.

It would be nice to have an International Eunuchs Day

Offline mills_and_bhuna

and of course mentioning Margaret Thatcher is totally not in the same vein.
I'd like to nominate Rosa Parks.
She had way more obstacles in her path than a grocer's daughter

Offline winkywanky

I tend to feel that it's done deliberately in order to wind up pedants and, more importantly, "wimmin". Can you imagine them literally shaking with indignation at the fact some hairy-arsed man has dissed their banner/movement/day and the thick cunt can't even spell????! I think it's quite inspired - wish I thought have it meself!

Wimmin is an intentionally barbed comment (I even use it myself sometimes).

Would of is just thick I think  :unknown:

Offline niceguy30!!

Let's celebrate every single sex worker for providing us with what our wives refuse.

Offline belamy85

Just been listening to the news about the murder of Sarah Everard, the debate in parliament for International Women's Day and various women saying they don't feel safe on the streets etc and this got me thinking...

I'm not entirely sure what the definition of a feminist is, but for my own part I believe in equality for women. I've never been violent to a woman or controlling / coercive, I shy away from making derogatory comments about women (and men for that matter; as my grandmother used to tell me if you've got nothing nice to say, keep quiet). I'm against the exploitation of women and for that reason never see EE girls or Brazilians or anyone where they might be the possibility of trafficking. If I visit a WG and she has been drinking or taking drugs, I walk.

And yet for all of that, I punt.

So can you be a feminist and a punter? Or am I just being a hypocrite? This is a serious and honest question and I'd be genuinely interested in what others have to say.

Offline alabama1

Just been listening to the news about the murder of Sarah Everard, the debate in parliament for International Women's Day and various women saying they don't feel safe on the streets etc and this got me thinking...

I'm not entirely sure what the definition of a feminist is, but for my own part I believe in equality for women. I've never been violent to a woman or controlling / coercive, I shy away from making derogatory comments about women (and men for that matter; as my grandmother used to tell me if you've got nothing nice to say, keep quiet). I'm against the exploitation of women and for that reason never see EE girls or Brazilians or anyone where they might be the possibility of trafficking. If I visit a WG and she has been drinking or taking drugs, I walk.

And yet for all of that, I punt.

So can you be a feminist and a punter? Or am I just being a hypocrite? This is a serious and honest question and I'd be genuinely interested in what others have to say.
Please just don't...

Offline winkywanky

Many WGs will tell you that the height of feminism and control over men is making them pay for sex.

I would tend to agree.

Offline Munter84

Put it this way. If some SPs identify as feminists, and can square sex work with feminism, then by definition buying sex isn't an inherently un-feminist act.

Not that it matters to me since I have absolutely no interest in claiming to be feminist - whatever that means, anyway, I'm not sure there's a concensus. What I'm more concerned about is following the law and acting morally, and there's nothing immoral about two consenting adults having sex.

I think bringing up Sarah Everard in this is a non-sequitur at best (she wasn't a sex worker?) and pretty tasteless at worst.

Offline no2punter

It seems like 'feminist' is a pretty broad, catch-all term, ranging from people who think women should be allowed to work full-time, to people who think Britain and capitalism are part of a systemic patriarchy that oppresses women, and lots of categories in between. So first you'd have to define that. I imagine the only type of feminist who would have a problem with punting would be one that believes it perpetuates mistreatment of women, or something similar to that. At the same time, others see it as a way of empowering women. So there's no real answer to this.

Moreover, I imagine there are men of all political persuasions that see prostitutes. It's one of the great things about this hobby. Despite all our divisions, we can all appreciate it as one of life's pleasures.

Offline The Owl

Being a punter doesn't automatically make you a cunt who preys on women for sex, abusing your financial advantage to exploit them for sex. If you believe in the rights of women to do as they please within the confines of the law and you give them the same level of respect as you would expect from them then you're very casually a bit of a feminist anyway

Feminism is a huge area. It contains all kinds of beliefs from the nutcases like Julie Bindel who'd have all men locked up in a gender based concentration camp to women that are just trying to be treated as equally as men in areas that are still a bit behind the curve.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've merged this with this thread on a similar theme as it's not really directly punting related.

Offline belamy85

Put it this way. If some SPs identify as feminists, and can square sex work with feminism, then by definition buying sex isn't an inherently un-feminist act.

Not that it matters to me since I have absolutely no interest in claiming to be feminist - whatever that means, anyway, I'm not sure there's a concensus. What I'm more concerned about is following the law and acting morally, and there's nothing immoral about two consenting adults having sex.

I think bringing up Sarah Everard in this is a non-sequitur at best (she wasn't a sex worker?) and pretty tasteless at worst.

I can see how bringing Sarah Everard into the discussion could be seen as tasteless... That wasn't my intention. I hope I haven't offended anyone. I was more describing the running order on the news this evening and how they lead from one subject to another.

I have to agree, acting morally and following the law is the best guidance anyone could give.

Offline winkywanky

This Everard case is of course awful, but suddenly our screens are full of women/women's groups complaining how they aren't safe at night, Jess Phillips et al.

I'm not aware of a recent rise in this type of case, but certainly women are at risk if they walk any distance alone at night and every so often we hear of some awful event like this  :(.

But I'm not sure what can be done?  :unknown: Get a lift off a trusted friend, or an Uber or Black cab, or even a bus if there's not too much walking at either end (they have cameras on these days).

I don't understand, unfortunately there are some evil men around and it will always happen, rare though it is. Are they going to advocate introducing lessons in school on how we need to cherish and respect women? I don't mean to be harsh in the circumstances, but the vast majority of men are not like this, and any amount of 'social engineering' will not stop the very small number of those who do go on to commit this kind of crime.

Offline willie loman

there is certainly a significant amount of unprovoked violence against both genders, in britain, i would never walk home, black cab for me. and no i dont have a link to prove that, its just my opinion.

Offline winkywanky

You don't need a link willie, common sense will do, and that's what it is here.

Offline King Nuts

Yes. Being a feminist simply means you acknowledge that rights of women in society are equal in all regards to those of men.

And punting is a transaction. As long as the woman enters into the deal willingly and there's no coercion, I don't see the contradiction.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline puntingking

You do know that a large proportion of feminists hate sites like these (UK punting.Com) so it's best to not give these group a bigger platform than they deserve. They don't deserve our time of day. They won't give us any time when it comes to it. I believe in equal rights but the actual feminist movement at least the new age feminist movement is not about equal right, its about more rights for women over men.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
And her science team invented soft serve ice cream.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
You do know that a large proportion of feminists hate sites like these (UK punting.Com) so it's best to not give these group a bigger platform than they deserve. They don't deserve our time of day. They won't give us any time when it comes to it. I believe in equal rights but the actual feminist movement at least the new age feminist movement is not about equal right, its about more rights for women over men.
It's just about identity, in some cases narcissistic postering like celebrities wearing "this is what a feminist looks like" t-shirts.

Some women want the whip hand over men. I say "yes please one hour incall".

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Coco Chanel for marketing a perfume that smells nice and is affordable.

Offline scutty brown

And her science team invented soft serve ice cream.

So Maggie was responsible for Mr Whippy.....

Offline scutty brown

This comes round every year, and I've  got one thing to say: fuck the lot of them (or at least as many as you can)

Offline scutty brown

Coco Chanel for marketing a perfume that smells nice and is affordable.

new use for Coco Pops....