Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: did she not have a different profile before?  (Read 2803 times)

Stealthshagger

I just saw this tempting profile, but she looks familiar. Does anyone know what she used to work as? Im keen to check feedback. Any help is appreciated.

her profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

Nevermind, her comms are so shit I wont be seeing her.

yorkshire123

Jesus Christ!

I think she would scrub up ok.
However no excuse for shit comms.

Not sure about posting verification Pics with a clear readable passport on here though?
Maybe its just my warped moralistic views kicking in again?

Offline akauya

I think she would scrub up ok.
However no excuse for shit comms.

Not sure about posting verification Pics with a clear readable passport on here though?
Maybe its just my warped moralistic views kicking in again?

AFAIK they have to provide a picture holding a passport or other form of picture ID and a piece of paper with their profile number to be "verified", said picture can be hidden if they so choose. She must have forgotten to tick the "hide my mugshot" box when setting up her profile.

davidwu568

Offline Johny Stone

Verification pic hidden now  :D
Too late..

Offline Londonpunter30

She used to punt in the same group as Kylie flirt etc.  think she may have been Emily.xxx but can't remember for sure

Offline the lurker

Not saying you're wrong but she was one of Lindsay Love's flatmates in West Brompton, was called Paris Glamour I think. The Barons Court place is almost definitely the place I last saw Miss Emma, Emma Touch or whatever she called herself at that time.

Offline Londonpunter30

Not saying you're wrong but she was one of Lindsay Love's flatmates in West Brompton, was called Paris Glamour I think. The Barons Court place is almost definitely the place I last saw Miss Emma, Emma Touch or whatever she called herself at that time.

That does sound more like it.  Thought she was with another group with Kylie

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, from memory I had her linked with Emma Touch too.

Anders606

Has any one seen her? I was going to do so on Monday...any thoughts?

Anders606

Ok. So I contacted her on Saturday and she confirmed her availability for today. I replied asking for details or a rough idea i.e street name, so I could plan my day. The message remained unread despite her being logged on. She eventually replies ten mins before the agreed time today with just her nearest tube station and completely ignores my questions etc. as set out in my email.

Avoid. A complete time waster. Going to see Plan B. Realise I've been on here a while and not done reviews. I'll do one for plan B if it happens!

Anders.