Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com in the South West  (Read 73073 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Only photos publicly advertised are allowed please (ie vivastreet- adult work - massage shop web page.
If you need to subscribe to a private gallery or website they aren’t allowed matey

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Understood, won't do it again. Apologies for any inconvenience or extra work caused.

Just for info there are a lot of other photos that have been lifted from seeking where the girl is not on AW or VS or anything else, some even from private whatsapp conversation on this thread that should also be removed.

Offline madmania

Understood, won't do it again. Apologies for any inconvenience or extra work caused.

Just for info there are a lot of other photos that have been lifted from seeking where the girl is not on AW or VS or anything else, some even from private whatsapp conversation on this thread that should also be removed.

From what I can see, most of the time photos are posted it’s when someone’s a scammer and the photos are posted as warning incase original profile gets removed? When that’s the case I think pics should absolutely be allowed (and phone numbers too imo) due to how easy it is for SA girls to change profiles. And we should prioritise punter safety over scammer’s privacy here. Just my two cents anyway.

Also to answer your original query, spoke to Carla for a bit, seems a nice girl but never got further than WhatsApp. She is fairly unreliable in comms and I couldn’t be bothered to carry the conversation. You might have better luck with perseverance and patience though. She definitely looks cute  :hi:

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Thank you for that, I am finding similar with Carla.