Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com in the South West  (Read 73954 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Only photos publicly advertised are allowed please (ie vivastreet- adult work - massage shop web page.
If you need to subscribe to a private gallery or website they aren’t allowed matey

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Understood, won't do it again. Apologies for any inconvenience or extra work caused.

Just for info there are a lot of other photos that have been lifted from seeking where the girl is not on AW or VS or anything else, some even from private whatsapp conversation on this thread that should also be removed.

Online madmania

Understood, won't do it again. Apologies for any inconvenience or extra work caused.

Just for info there are a lot of other photos that have been lifted from seeking where the girl is not on AW or VS or anything else, some even from private whatsapp conversation on this thread that should also be removed.

From what I can see, most of the time photos are posted it’s when someone’s a scammer and the photos are posted as warning incase original profile gets removed? When that’s the case I think pics should absolutely be allowed (and phone numbers too imo) due to how easy it is for SA girls to change profiles. And we should prioritise punter safety over scammer’s privacy here. Just my two cents anyway.

Also to answer your original query, spoke to Carla for a bit, seems a nice girl but never got further than WhatsApp. She is fairly unreliable in comms and I couldn’t be bothered to carry the conversation. You might have better luck with perseverance and patience though. She definitely looks cute  :hi:

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Thank you for that, I am finding similar with Carla.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Any intel chaps?

Laura, 28, Bournemouth
External Link/Members Only

Seems genuine on messaging but married which I usually am highly skeptical of....

Thanks in advance
Budgie

Offline inalco

"drama free" is an American expression in my opinion.

She looks too good to be true IMHO.

Offline southcoastpunter

"drama free" is an American expression in my opinion.

loads of people (and a lot of profiles) use that express, not just American. I use it myself!

But, I too, avoid any lady in a relationship or married etc - as i want a "drama free" seeking experience and., imo, there is always a possibility of "drama" coming out of an existing (real life) relationship for what i do. Maybe if you are just looking for a sex meet PPM, that could work ok!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2024, 11:06:33 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Cunning Punt

loads of people (and a lot of profiles) use that express, not just American. I use it myself!

But, I too, avoid any lady in a relationship or married etc - as i want a "drama free" seeking experience and., imo, there is always a possibility of "drama" coming out of an existing (real life) relationship for what i do. Maybe if you are just looking for a sex meet PPM, that could work ok!

Yes, I use drama free and have tended to avoid girls who I know are in a relationship. I see profiles saying 'I have a boyfriend but he knows about it and is fine with it'. I doubt very much whether most of these boyfriends do know about it and, if they do, then more likely than not they won't be comfortable with her shagging someone else. So there is indeed potential for drama.

Aside from that, many girls in a relationship are not going to be willing to be enthusiastic/engaged etc in intimacy with a guy they've met on Seeking, particularly an older guy.

Offline martin1964

Gents,

Thinking of dipping my toe in the water with Seeking and giving it a go, but just wondering is there a "good" time of year to join? Are some months of the year likely to bear more fruit than others?

My catchment area would be Bristol, South Gloucester, bottom end of Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Somerset and maybe top end of Dorset.

I'd be looking for ladies in the age range 35-65, so not your typical younger SB.

I've had a read of this thread and I see there is some commentary around January and February being a good time but those months are some way off! So is July a good time to join? Are there better/worse times of year to join (if there is such a thing), so I wonder if any members of this great community we all belong to have any advice and guidance for me please?

I've not ploughed through the national Seeking thread but I guess that there might be some regional variations hence why I'm posting here.

Thanks to all.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:55:20 pm by martin1964 »

Offline mgkerx

Gents,

Thinking of dipping my toe in the water with Seeking and giving it a go, but just wondering is there a "good" time of year to join? Are some months of the year likely to bear more fruit than others?

My catchment area would be Bristol, South Gloucester, bottom end of Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Somerset and maybe top end of Dorset.

I'd be looking for ladies in the age range 35-65, so not your typical younger SB.

I've had a read of this thread and I see there is some commentary around January and February being a good time but those months are some way off! So is July a good time to join? Are there better/worse times of year to join (if there is such a thing), so I wonder if any members of this great community we all belong to have any advice and guidance for me please?

I've not ploughed through the national Seeking thread but I guess that there might be some regional variations hence why I'm posting here.

Thanks to all.

if your Seeking the older Woman 35+ then she's likely to have kids so I reckon school holidays July till September will be fairly sparse; as they will have kids at home There again a few extra quids will come in useful I'm in a similar area Bristol-Bath etc Seems a lot of Sb's in Cardiff - Hope this helps