Author Topic: What age was your first punt?  (Read 6705 times)


Offline Redpunter

60 when the well at home dried up and she turned sex off like turning a light off.
Tried a little Asian lass out of curiosity and have enjoyed a global succession since, variety is the spice of life they say.
My best being an Afro Caribbean who had the Singapore grip off to perfection and some good to mediocre along the way.
I think I have still got a bit of the yellow fever as the thought of a tight Thai or Chinese still stirs the emotions.
I suppose the OH actually did me a good turn when she announced she wasn't interested any more and get it somewhere else.
I don't think for one minute she thought I would take her suggestion seriously but thank God I did and long may it continue, ive a little Asian booked for tomorrow so the Covid dust can be blown out of me.
 :D :D

Offline Son of the Desert

This thread makes me feel more normal.  I was 27, thinking everyone else was hard at it, but had never screwed a girl myself.  Enjoyed porn but needed to get together with a girl so I went off to London one day in 1988 and picked a girl from a card in a phone box.  I remember calling a few numbers as I plucked up courage and tried to work out the score.  Didn't last long (in all senses) although the girl was OK.  Since then, I've punted regularly although less often in the last ten years.  Hoping to get back into punting and leaving more reviews as lockdown lifts.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 03:00:46 pm by Son of the Desert »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

25, at the 'Piano Bar' in Estepona on the Costa Del Sol. My first trip to the costa with my boss, and my first time in a brothel. I was clueless and with hindsight was set-up by said boss, who was an avid consumer. It was the start of my enjoyment of punting - on my regular trips to the coast I would make it a routine to stop in at Milady Palace or Sauna Marbella. I was in Milady Palace chatting to a very beautiful Finnish girl, looked across the bar and there was Mike Reid; it was only a year or two after there had been a tabloid exposé of Reid being in another knocking shop.

Please tell me me you greeted him like this
External Link/Members Only

Unless it was PL referee Mike Reed who you meant, as that would be a red card lol

Offline Lister

Quite surprised at the young age most people seemed to start. I always thought the majority would be us poor married sods at a later age when the well ran dry.

Myself  - I was a late starter at 51. I had only ever had one BJ  early in my 20's and didn't want to shuffle off this mortal coil without experiencing it again. Terrified at my first encounter but had two of the best BJ's and CIM's I have ever had. That set me on the road and I haven't looked back since.

Offline bbking

21. Threesome with two EE girls to congratulate myself after getting my first big invoice paid.

Offline SierraBravo

I'd guess 46 or 47, my ex had started on an affair too many. I went mad for 5 years punting on a credit card  :D

Offline CoolTiger

21. Threesome with two EE girls to congratulate myself after getting my first big invoice paid.


Welcome to UKP bbking. May I ask the reason you calld yourself bbking?

Offline SamOmar


Welcome to UKP bbking. May I ask the reason you calld yourself bbking?

He might still be using a Blackberry  :lol:
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The0neAnd0nly

He might still be using a Blackberry  :lol:

Or he's a massive fan of the blues and wanted to pay homage to the great man  :D

Offline geostorm1

Quite surprised at the young age most people seemed to start. I always thought the majority would be us poor married sods at a later age when the well ran dry.

Myself  - I was a late starter at 51. I had only ever had one BJ  early in my 20's and didn't want to shuffle off this mortal coil without experiencing it again. Terrified at my first encounter but had two of the best BJ's and CIM's I have ever had. That set me on the road and I haven't looked back since.

I know what you mean but you'd be surprised how boring a lot of younger women can be, a lot of prudes, inexperienced, shit at giving blowjobs, obsessed with "beauty" to the point where their lips don't look like normal lips anymore. I think many younger women have a skewed sense of what is sexy thanks to Instagram and other social media where they all aspire to look like this weird inflatable barbie doll.

Then a lot of them don't want to have CIM or swallow, god forbid you suggest anal or a threesome or doing another position other than "girl lays there whilst you do all the work".

Contrast that with a decent WG who knows how to sort you out good and proper, takes that cock in hand and gives it a good seeing to, maintains decent hygiene and beauty without trying to be an Influencer, and happy to oblige with a MFF 3-way or taking it up the rear end or the myriad of other services on offer.

It's a no brainer for me, been punting since I was 18 and I'll never stop. Occasionally online I will see a post of some happy guy who has a raunchy sex obsessed wife, I think that is the exception not the norm.

Offline Boates

I remember my first punt, way back in the mid 90's, I was 25 or 26.

Picked a random number from a phone box and the rest is history as they say!

Offline watsey

Can't give an exact age but I'm guessing late forties. Still had a sex life at home but it was dwindling a bit.
I was away from home on business and taking a short cut from my hotel to the town centre for a pub meal.
I was approached by a street walker on the way but declined. She saw me again when I was walking back after a few jars and I thought, well what the heck so went for a covered blow job.
She took me to the most disgusting house with an equally disgusting bed to do the deed.
I'll be honest and say I felt filthy and the minute I got back to my hotel I was in the shower and scrubbing like crazy.

I started punting proper when I was 56 (12 years ago)and my home sex life had pretty well dried up.
The first girl I saw gave me a great time in a nice clean house and bed.
I see on AW that she's still working now, but under a different name and has moved to another part of the country.

Online oneeyesnake

47, another late starter. Have not looked back, 10 years down the line and having the greatest sex.  :yahoo:

Offline mikeg1600

mid 30's, was supposed to be a one off and i told the woman that and she laughed and said 'it won't be'. 20 years later and she was right it wasn't and for the most punts has been fun!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 06:30:40 pm by mikeg1600 »

Offline jimmymac

19 in 1990 with a leggy brunette bird I found in the escort pages of the daily sport, somewhere in the east end of Glasgow.
As I recall she gave me a pretty good blow job, then fucked her in missionary and doggy and left a happy chappy.
Ah, to be that young again!

Offline mike72336762

16. Was a Gloucester Place basement flat, but many years ago when the numbers for such places were advertised in the back of Escort, Fiesta, etc and the SPs were English!.

First time was simple OW from a young girl in her 20s. Went back a second time to Gloucester Place and this time a well-stacked up top milf in a bodice and suspenders teased my cock and played with my balls for 20 mins, I managed about 10 pumps before cumming in the bag :D. I didn’t tell the milf it was my first time, but I think she had a good guess. Told me to give myself a good wank in the morning before I visited again.

Have never looked back. (Tactical wank no longer needed, planned abstinence now being necessary.)

Offline Randson

44.     Holland where it all seemed more normal

Since that point I have tried quite a few.

Now it's a regular twice a month with normally 1-2 randoms thrown in for good measure

Offline Iceman90

Early 20s and frustration from getting rejected by arrogant, narcissistic bitches in nightclubs all night led me to a local parlour for the first time. I was like a kid in a sweet shop with several very attractive scantily clad ladies coming up to me all offering to fuck at less than the price of a date or a night out. Couldn’t believe there was such a place and that I was missing out on all the fun just trying to “pull”.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Early 20s and frustration from getting rejected by arrogant, narcissistic bitches in nightclubs all night led me to a local parlour for the first time. I was like a kid in a sweet shop with several very attractive scantily clad ladies coming up to me all offering to fuck at less than the price of a date or a night out. Couldn’t believe there was such a place and that I was missing out on all the fun just trying to “pull”.

Wish they were around in the Seventies, wasted a lot of time then and with my fecking catholic upbringing:(

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
24 I think. Shot my load after 3 strokes, I don’t even know if it was in. 😆
Pre Internet days, found her in a local paper, rang her up and we chatted for a few minutes. I was convinced she was a tall brunette. She was short and dark-haired with a dominatix look. Over in seconds,  never has my heart thumped so hard as I walked into the house.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 02:22:20 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Early 20s and frustration from getting rejected by arrogant, narcissistic bitches in nightclubs
Haha, i used to punt just before clubbing and spent the whole night dancing without the burden to attention seek.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Early 20s and frustration from getting rejected by arrogant, narcissistic bitches in nightclubs all night led me to a local parlour for the first time. I was like a kid in a sweet shop with several very attractive scantily clad ladies coming up to me all offering to fuck at less than the price of a date or a night out. Couldn’t believe there was such a place and that I was missing out on all the fun just trying to “pull”.

Lol - a proper punters view. So the woman you couldnt pull naturally were arrogant narcissistic bitches and the ones who wanted money were attractive?  :D

You do know even high level girls in clubs only speak to and pull guys who they find attractive dont you?

Offline Video586

23, with a black girl in one of the Amsterdam windows. I can't remember if we got as far as penetration, but I know I shot my bolt without much assistance! Did better later the same evening with an insanely attractive mixed race girl in a window in one of the really narrow alleyways. That was a good 20 minutes.

Offline Barnaby Bear

16 in a Soho walkup.  Girl only had one nipple, but that was me hooked.  Over the next few years I think I must have visited every one in the area.

Offline Jtnonny


Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jayjay1

26 with a lovely experienced Milf.

Every since I been hock and so much less hassle than a wrong partner