Author Topic: What age was your first punt?  (Read 6760 times)

Offline Suckmedead

As a child,porn was too accessible so just wanted to lose my virginity

Sad to say it wasn’t memorable at the ripe old age of 14 and a half.

What was your first paid punt
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 07:43:50 pm by Head1 »

Offline The sperminator

Eh? You punted at 14 and half, or you lost your viginity at 14 and a half? So whats the question?

Offline David1970

As a child porn was too accessible so just wanted to lose my virginity

Sad to say it wasn’t memorable at the ripe old age of 14 and a half.

What was your first paid punt

What has child porn got to do you and also you losing your virginity?

You paid for sex age 14 and half what age was the SP?

Offline pervertedoldman1961

What has child porn got to do you and also you losing your virginity?

You paid for sex age 14 and half what age was the SP?

He missed a comma "As a child, porn"

Offline FLYING BLUE



Offline cardinal_sin

20 - once only as it was a bit rubbish.
Then again at 35 and occasionally/regularly since over the years.
Since Covid - nothing.

Offline Weyoun

I was 18, in a bit if a dry spell and visited a local parlour. Punted on and off for the next 20 years until COVID through relationships and then marriage.

For me it's always been the thrill of the risk and seeing women who would otherwise be out of my league.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash


Offline Fuggedaboutit

Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingpumping1920

16/ 17 - First year of sixth form

My friends and I took a trip to Soho Walk Up
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmy83

As a child porn was too accessible so just wanted to lose my virginity
Perhaps don't put these two words together next time? Don't want the FBI taking the website offline or for us to think you're a nonce.

Offline PaulRuff

40, late arrival to the party... wasn't prepared to put up with a sexless marriage!
Banned reason: Calling members losers.
Banned by: 90125

Offline YetMoreEnnui

I was 23 when I had my first punt

Offline DLOGAN

41. caught the wife sending love texts to one of her colleagues which was game over for our marriage. she swore they hadn't consumated it yet, so i decided to get mine in first. i tried online dating and suchlike after because frankly i'd rather do things properly, but trying to compete against 20yr olds with washboard abs on tinder is a non-starter and match, POF etc are just full of women who stopped taking care of themselves years ago and i still have some standards. i punt once a month or so now, both in an effort to stop myself going nuts and to make up for lost time.

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 87
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
16/ 17 - First year of sixth form

My friends and I took a trip to Soho Walk Up

 :hi: :hi: :hi: Me too   :cool: :cool:I was solo down in SoHo same age a Sigaporean girl twice for £10 plus 50p for maid :yahoo: :yahoo: ....the last century in the Silver Jubliee year God bless Bess and all that I still remeber the street decorations and those silver jublie walk about plaques as a result of my several trips when Paper round, car washing and lawn cutting allowed the cash :D :D :D  That ten quid would be equal to 30 quid now last punt I had in newport court was 20 quid plus £2 tip so shagging WG`s has got cheaper and theres a hell of alot more choice out ther now :drinks:

Offline conrod

Much later in life at the age of 47.  Opportunities only arose as I got a job as a sales rep staying in hotels at least a couple of nights of week. 

Offline Cimex

18 in Chile.  She was 20 and it was US$ 10 for the night including the room and a cup of tea and toast at 7am. A night in a tarts bed was cheaper than a standard hotel!  It was a few years ago, about 1973. Continued on and off ever since depending on the marital situation and cash flow up until just over a year ago.  I've had my first covid jab but I'm still not going to risk close encounters for a few more months. When I win the lottery I will make my way back to S America and with the help of blue pills try to relive some of my fun times.

Offline Longshot

19 or 20 with a street girl.  Over and done in 5 minutes but it was enough to get me hooked for the next 25 years (and counting...)

Offline Nagilum

Technically 25 as that was the first parlour visit (I was a nervous, drunk wreck at the time). The nothing until 35 when I got divorced  :D


Offline willie loman

my school mates would visit danube st, 3£ it cost, astonishingly it cost 1£ a stroke to be caned, we got plenty of that for nothing at school, sometimes fully naked, the 70 s was the decade for perverts. i myself was quite old over 40, rue blondin , paris, cinema buffs will recognise the name, often a scene where some adolescent french boy will go up the stairs where some milf will wash his parts in a basin, before he has a premature ejaculation.

Offline B4bcock

54.

Fuck me, I'm a late developer compared with most of you!   Waited a long time in the vain hope marital sex would rekindle until I reached the point where it was either divorce or fulfilling needs elsewhere.   I haven't looked back and, viruses permitting, I'm making up for lost time and experiences.

Offline BillT

28.
(I should have made that booking 3-4 years or so previously though! Kept bottling it! :dash:)

"Jamie" at HoD in MK

As Ive said elsewhere, my first sexual experience!  :scare:

She also worked as "Scarlett" at other places in Northampton & London. Think I saw her on the rota once at Phoenix though never got the chance to re-visit once I had more idea what I was doing!



Offline Walsalllad15

20 kept seeing ads in the local free paper,  so went for it one day after work. Was £30 for full service.  I didn't last very long either.  Found a regular then Anna from Walsall, who broke me in. Still normally only stick to mature ladies, which is getting harder as I'm over 40

Offline arrow0404

20, found an add in the back of a local paper. Called on 3 separate occasions before having the courage to actually go!

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,086
  • Likes: 104
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
21 or 22. Went soho walk up but was so nervous I only got a blowie even though she told me I could have sex with her. Now that I think about it she was really pretty for a walk up chick, was a fit eastern european chick. 

Offline Henchmanlet95

Was 21, on a 2 year dry spell and quite sexually frustrated. Ended up going on vivastreet, found a really fit blonde Romanian and thought fuck it I'm gonna get it done.

Went there feeling nervous and was shocked how fit she was but tbh the service wasn't great, typical Rom experience no kissing, covered blowjob just a basic mechanical punt. Paid £60 for 30 mins. Done it 2 more times then stopped completely for 2 years as I was put off how crap my punts were.


Eventually started punting again about 18 months ago and now I'm fully hooked and see 1-2 escorts a month on average. I have much more knowledge so rarely have a bad punt now, most have been pretty decent/good so far due to all the research I've done and pre cautions I take.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 07:51:51 pm by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
21 in Berlin.

First punt in the UK was aged 28.

Offline Shake

22/23 i think, nervous as hell but was a great gfe looking back

Offline nbarnes

26 (virgin) in the Red Light District in Amsterdam.

Thanks to a site similar to this for RLD window girls - it was pretty good (not earth shattering) but good.

Girl was hot and came PIV (bagged of course) in a few minutes. Not bad at all.

Over the next few years I then returned to Amsterdam once a year. Thanks to the RLD review site, I had some fantastic punts there over the subsequent years.

Then a mate told me that you could escort in the UK - and the rest is history :)

I do, looking back, wish I'd not lost my virginity to a WG.
But while it's important to look back, it's not as important as moving forwards.

Offline marco10

I think I was 24 for my first punt. Very nervous ahah
I actually started with a very soft tantric massage.. then a few months later turned into “real” punt

Offline manny34

20, went to Manchester and sorted something out after narrowing down my choice. Ok experience, nervous before but fine after she opened the door.

Online myothernameis

17 yrs old, news story in Sunday papers, about massage shop offering extras.  So went to the shop, and was asked what made me come here, while the massage was going on.

Told the girl and the story and extras on offer, and unable ti hide my erection, told the girl, I was a virgin, so she obliged and let me fuck her

Offline DrGFreeman

Throughout my 20s paying for sex was only something I did on holiday - mostly thailand or amsterdam
back then the Amsterdam RLD or nana plaza seemed amazingly exotic and exciting
I think I was 31 when I thought damn I'm horny and looked up escort agency in the yellow pages - I remember Zoe and the encounter in every detail

'it only feels weird the first time' applies to many things, esp paying for sex
once you've done it once, theres no going back

Offline Suckmedead

I read online that the most common age to lose your virginity was in the early teen, and in my home town there were quite a few streetwalkers
That was me till my late teens
It was £15-20 a time. Bj and sex. Anal max £25

First time I used a online add was my early 20’s
Haven’t been back to a street Walker beside a quick bj.

If I could I would go back in time and never do it.
It’s like a drug

Offline dkn

Mid 20s in Amsterdam.

Next time was back in the UK, late 20s, then never really stopped - until just over a year ago - sigh...

Offline rk_1985

23 - found myself in Soho and decided to go for it. Was quite intoxicated so can’t remember if it was good or not so went back on another trip in London. Then took a break but decided to go through some local massage parlours which then got me properly into it

Online advent2016

17 School trip to Spain.
22 Stag night friends took me to a bordello and have punted ever since, then just occasionally since my 30s weekly.

Offline Dave33ws6


Offline luv2kiss54

I took the plunge at age 37 and have been hooked ever since apart from the past 6 months because of Covid. Looks like it will be a few more months as i wont return until vaccinated now.This was at a time when the internet was not common so you had to rely on ads in my local newspaper and then Sunday Sport. You were going in blind but that was quite exciting in a way not knowing who you would be presented with. Certainly no reviews to check, pictures or AW.  I had been curious for years but always resisted until one day i went for it. She was late 20's busty and blond. I was so nervous i was probably in and out in 10 mins very easy money for the girl. I then found a pub for a celebratory pint.(remember those days !) Its funny but years later answered another ad turned up at this grotty bedsit and it was the same girl i had the first experience with. My god she had piled on the pounds and was under the influence of something. Also had a very aggressive dog behind one of those child gates who got very agitated as we did the deed. Should have walked but didnt in those days.

Offline localyokel

Back in early 80s - I was 22 and left a pub in Soho after a night out with friends. Drunk - walked past a woman beckoning me into a basement club. Went in - immediately approached by a young topless girl who asked me if I wanted sex. I panicked and decide to leave but not before having to write a cheque worth a months rent for two Cokes.

That scared me off for a few years. I got married. But the fascination remained. Over the years I would go to Soho Peep Shows, or deliberately walk through the parts of Soho where girls would approach me. A couple of times I’d call a Massage number I saw in a newsagent, would make an appointment and even go to the address and make it as far as the doorstep before chickening out. I’d always just manage to resist doing anything about it.

At 39, when I’d realised I wasn’t going to get the kind of sex I wanted at home, I finally followed through on one of those appointments - very disappointing and unsexy HJ in a pretty grim suburban flat. Didn’t punt again for a couple of years. Then a series of equally disappointing encounters where I couldn’t get hard until finally had half an hour with a very busty black milf who took absolute charge, spanked me before sucking me off and then I was off to the races. (Slightly awkward moment a few months later where I got into the poolside jacuzzi at my gym and there she was sitting opposite me) But she did me a great favour of showing me what I wanted sexually from these meetings. Found some great regulars over the years and grateful for the great experiences I’ve had - and lucky enough that the bad ones have not been too bad. Punting career brought to an end a year ago by Covid. Trying not to resume and just stay thankful for the memories

Offline Miketeser10

19
Lost my virginity at a soho brothel with an Italian
10 years later and still meeting with WG on a regular basis, at least till covid started...

Offline ShadowProclamation

26 (virgin) in the Red Light District in Amsterdam.

Thanks to a site similar to this for RLD window girls - it was pretty good (not earth shattering) but good.

Girl was hot and came PIV (bagged of course) in a few minutes. Not bad at all.

Over the next few years I then returned to Amsterdam once a year. Thanks to the RLD review site, I had some fantastic punts there over the subsequent years.

Then a mate told me that you could escort in the UK - and the rest is history :)

I do, looking back, wish I'd not lost my virginity to a WG.
But while it's important to look back, it's not as important as moving forwards.

Very similar to me. I was a virgin at 27 and wished to lose it. I decided to visit a RLD window girl in Amsterdam and returned several times over the years. Then I discovered AdultWork and decided visiting UK ladies was a far cheaper option, than flying abroad.

Offline Addicted65

16 on a school exchange trip to Hamburg. One of those shop type windows in the RLD. She was about 30 and stunning. Didn’t last long but learnt a thing or two . Cost 50 DM or about £12.50. Money very well spent .
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GorillaWarfare

I was 18. It went so bad I didn't punt again for 5 years.

Offline BJrimmer

I was 41 when I had my first punt, back in 2017. It was with ‘Surrey Sarah’ on AW. I average a punt every 6-8 weeks. Only ever do 30 minutes as I’m a one pop guy. Absolutely no chance of shooting my load twice.

Gonna try and get myself a girlfriend this year, or a no-strings fuck buddy. I think its time.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I was relatively late to the party...53 on a business trip when I found myself enjoying a massage with a hot (20) Filipina when extras offered. First night was just a happy ending but found myself balls deep inside her on the second visit !!

It opened up a whole new world to me and has since become addictive

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

27 I’d moved to Bristol and saw an advert in Tradeit, was my first punt and first three way

Offline Reiver

27 , got a car drove to the rld and got a blow job . Spent spent the next 6 years visiting at least once a week . Great days .

Offline Colston36

As a child,porn was too accessible so just wanted to lose my virginity

Sad to say it wasn’t memorable at the ripe old age of 14 and a half.

What was your first paid punt

43 in Paris. No fun at all, as I was pissed. Today I'd enjoy it more as she was a dominatrix. I didn't pay again till I was 61, with another dominatrix, in Earl's Court. But since starting again after the collapse of my last relationship at 78, seen maybe 200. On balance wonderful, too. Can only think of 3 utter disasters.