Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avelina-hot  (Read 2236 times)

19 review(s) for EVALI.HOT (16 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

starman

Wow!  Simply Wow!  A gorgeous and instantly-likeable blonde beauty, whose AW profile seems as accurate as any you'll find.  Slovakian (usually a good omen to start with) and speaks good English. She was very friendly, offered various services freely (kissing, owo and cim) and didn't try to rush things. I'm amazed that she has no feedback on AW, but I can vouch for her being totally genuine. A reasonable flat in CV1 area, clean and with some discreet music in background. The only thing I didn't like was that the bed squeaked!
As it was a first time I only booked 1/2 hour, but I will definitely be going back for longer next time.
Thanks Avelina.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 03:13:08 pm by starman »

yorkshire123

Wow!  Simply Wow!  A gorgeous and instantly-likeable blonde beauty, whose AW profile seems as accurate as any you'll find.  Slovakian (usually a good omen to start with) and speaks good English. She was very friendly, offered various services freely (kissing, owo and cim) and didn't try to rush things. I'm amazed that she has no feedback on AW, but I can vouch for her being totally genuine. A reasonable flat in CV1 area, clean and with some discreet music in background. The only thing I didn't like was that the bed squeaked!
As it was a first time I only booked 1/2 hour, but I will definitely be going back for longer next time.
Thanks Avelina.

External Link/Members Only

Sounds good, glad you had a good one & thanks for the review.

First time i have ever seen this on a UKP review?

Offline justabloke

On my HL now...looks delicious! But it is add that she has been a member for a while and nada for feedback...did you happen to ask her about that?

Offline smiley9

Looks great but why no FB on AW and why didn't justabloke leave any for Avelina  on AW ?

Offline smiley9

Sorry Justabloke I meant Starman :rolleyes:

starman

Guys.... I am not registered to leave feedback on AW, otherwise I would have done, but since most people take the AW feedback with a pinch of salt (due to girls swapping profiles etc) I thought UKP was a more suitable place to leave comment.

Trust me, if Avelina disappoints you then you are one seriously picky individual !