Author Topic: Jessicaxx- - Bury  (Read 1225 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6036881) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online DylzzCee

Link is here External Link/Members Only

Met Jessica two or three weeks ago.

Location - Council Estate near Bury and Radcliffe.

Communication - spot on, replied to emails very quickly and agreed to have a met for one hour.

I met Jessica at her home, it's her in the pictures. Got quite a lot of tattoos, she has a gothic look. Which doesn't bother me one bit.

Went down to business, handed paperwork over, she gave me a pretty decent massage, then a bj and then missionary, doggy and other positions. Round two was the same, cleaned up and left.

The reason for the neutral is not because the service was bad, it was okay, not the best or the worst I've had.
It is because I felt we didn't click, I tried having a chat with her, but she seemed too shy and the conversation was awkward in places.

Plus there were empty crisp packets and empty coke bottles scattered over her bedroom. It wasn't the best state to have a punt in.

Would I return? I don't think I will to be honest.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 12:18:54 am by DylzzCee »

Online Captain caveman 69

Thanks for your review never noticed this one before but might just try half hour. How long was your booking and fee . Also any kissing  :hi:

Offline El Diablo UK

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 28
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
An untidy bedroom is never a good look.
Banned reason: Doesn’t want to listen
Banned by: Kev40ish