Author Topic: Lily Banks escort - Chester  (Read 5711 times)


13 review(s) for LilyBanksEscort90 (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for LilyBanksEscort (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]
10 review(s) for LilyBanks993 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Taximan123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price 100 for 30mins
Meet happened 2 weeks ago

Comms really good very responsive.

The meet was at a very swanky apartment in chester City center.
The room was clean and tidy.
Upon arrival I was greeted by lily in fishnets and a matching bra. The pics on her adultwork profile are 100% accurate.
After handing over the paperwork we began. Started with light kissing and gentle caressing then onto ow which wasn't the best as lily was really struggling due to apparently just having a nose job.
Onto the sex which consisted of cowgirl,missionary and doggy.
I realised after about 20 mins of sex that I wasn't going to finish so lily suggested she finished me with her hand.
Next thing I heard her phone go off which she apologised and explained I had a couple of minutes left.
She then removed the condom and rigorously wanked me off which resulted in me coming in my own bloody face!
Good job I had my mouth closed  :D
All in all it was a decent punt. Lily is gorgeous and made me feel at ease from the start.
Would I return? Probably not because price wise was a bit expensive.


Offline CoolTiger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can somneone please confirm that this is the old profile for Lillybank?

If so, forum helpers can then re-index all her old reviews with this new profile. Cheers.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Glad you had fun. She no-showed for me a few years ago (I was outside her door and she just didn't answer), she looks fit but I'd never try again. She did apologise but didn't offer any discount for the time she wasted so I'm not gonna return.

Offline Taximan123

Glad you had fun. She no-showed for me a few years ago (I was outside her door and she just didn't answer), she looks fit but I'd never try again. She did apologise but didn't offer any discount for the time she wasted so I'm not gonna return.
Sorry to hear that mate.

Offline OakTree

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can somneone please confirm that this is the old profile for Lillybank?

If so, forum helpers can then re-index all her old reviews with this new profile. Cheers.

I've seen her and this new profile certainly appears to be her. I think there's little doubt that it is her.

I tried to link the profiles but messed it up.

Offline Italian-man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price 100 for 30mins
Meet happened 2 weeks ago

Comms really good very responsive.

The meet was at a very swanky apartment in chester City center.
The room was clean and tidy.
Upon arrival I was greeted by lily in fishnets and a matching bra. The pics on her adultwork profile are 100% accurate.
After handing over the paperwork we began. Started with light kissing and gentle caressing then onto ow which wasn't the best as lily was really struggling due to apparently just having a nose job.
Onto the sex which consisted of cowgirl,missionary and doggy.
I realised after about 20 mins of sex that I wasn't going to finish so lily suggested she finished me with her hand.
Next thing I heard her phone go off which she apologised and explained I had a couple of minutes left.
She then removed the condom and rigorously wanked me off which resulted in me coming in my own bloody face!
Good job I had my mouth closed  :D
All in all it was a decent punt. Lily is gorgeous and made me feel at ease from the start.
Would I return? Probably not because price wise was a bit expensive.

Yeah saw Lilly about 2+ years ago, I can confirm very pretty, fantastic figure (small boobs), very pleasant, dfk ow, sex in a few positions in 1hr meet, but just lacked any real personality, passion and just a very by the numbers kinda of meet. I wouldn't complain about her...but not inspired to rush back even though I thought she was fit.
Yes I will start doing reports once I start punting again...been over a yr.

Offline Hollywell

I saw her a couple of years ago as well, before I joined hence no review but it would have been a positive very pretty,  good service  but had the nose problem back then, been trying to book her over last few weeks but been messed around, but I'll try again soon

Offline Haruki

She was one of my first reviews on here. Very good punt she was very fit, good service’s and I found her to be a pleasant girl too

Offline OakTree

I had a good meet with her a couple of years ago but it has be said she is very vanilla.

I actually saw her out in civvy street once. Well I think it was her, certainly looked liker her. I was sitting in Chester services having a coffee and something to eat and she walked passed me. She looked absolutely stunning and you could see heads turning as she breezed through.