Author Topic: Sexy-hot-Barbie, Reddish  (Read 3181 times)


16 review(s) for Hot Barbie (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Blake91

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £70

On that particular day I was craving a juicy blonde Milf and she was the only suitable candidate available
This punt wasn’t exactly a bad one but not too the standards I particularly like even tho I’ve seen Sexy-hot-Barbie on a couple of occasions
This meet took place late December
Her comms are good, clear instructions I.e where to park gate code entry for her house, her house is spotless very clean fresh bedding various men’s shower gels

Her appearance
She actually looks better than the pictures big massive milky tits (not saggy)
Full curvy figure and a big juice bum which looks amazing in a thong

The service
Start of with a massage which I did decline but she insisted so anyway thought why not
Massage wasn’t bad, she used odourless oil rubbing her big tits and ass all over me
I knew she didn’t do dfk but I thought I’d try see if she’d warmed up to me but too no avail
Owo was ok was very slow abit too slow and dry, first time a blowjob almost put me to sleep
Sex was good doggy mish and her on top
Finally cumming over her tits

Overall it wasn’t bad she’s got loads of potential just need to speed up her blowjobs and start dfk
I would see her again just not in a hurry

Offline Chico1975

I saw her just before lockdown March last year. I too thought she was much better looking. I literally stripped off and she came over to start OW. Literally got the condom on me and I came! Not my finest effort. She asked if I wanted to wait and try again but I was too embarrassed. To be fair though I'd booked half an hour for like 70/80quid whatever it was but she only charged me £20. I will defo see her again once lockdown has ended

Offline Springoid

Possibly the nicest WG I’ve met.  Personally I loved the slow BJ, made me get close to blowing quicker than when they hammer down on it, but that’s just down to preference.  Her tits are amazing, and she would be my perfect go to if she kissed.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Possibly the nicest WG I’ve met.  Personally I loved the slow BJ, made me get close to blowing quicker than when they hammer down on it, but that’s just down to preference.  Her tits are amazing, and she would be my perfect go to if she kissed.
+1

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I'm tempted by her body but the face pics are hard to get past, she also comes across a bit blunt on text comms which has put me off.
Is she tall?
For some reason I imagine her to be a strapping 6 footer  :scare:

Offline Captain caveman 69

I'm tempted by her body but the face pics are hard to get past, she also comes across a bit blunt on text comms which has put me off.
Is she tall?
For some reason I imagine her to be a strapping 6 footer  :scare:
yes i know what you mean i personally think she's  a lot better in the flesh and she actually posts pic that dont flatter her. Ive really enjoyed my punts with her and especially  enjoy bending her over and squeezing  them  tits .

Offline davey.edwards1969

Reading this reminded me that I saw her about 4 years ago - so I have read the other reviews of her
From what I can remember she was a friendly happy go lucky MILF - Plenty of chat so not an awkward meet and seems to enjoy sex
I agree with the others about overuse of the wet wipes ( bordering on OCD in my opinion) and she is ( or a least was ) definitely a swinger with her partner ( who knew she was an escort)
I suppose she is a bit submissive and sometimes advertises anal ( and then takes it back down off her likes list) but had no problem offering it to me and she took it well - so I suppose if you fancy it you could always ask politely
I think overall you could do a lot worse

Offline samneil15

Reading this reminded me that I saw her about 4 years ago - so I have read the other reviews of her
From what I can remember she was a friendly happy go lucky MILF - Plenty of chat so not an awkward meet and seems to enjoy sex
I agree with the others about overuse of the wet wipes ( bordering on OCD in my opinion) and she is ( or a least was ) definitely a swinger with her partner ( who knew she was an escort)
I suppose she is a bit submissive and sometimes advertises anal ( and then takes it back down off her likes list) but had no problem offering it to me and she took it well - so I suppose if you fancy it you could always ask politely
I think overall you could do a lot worse

I was half tempted as she always had A'Levels listed. I asked her outright about anal and she said she doesn't do it and then removed it from her profile.

Offline Bustydusty

I was half tempted as she always had A'Levels listed. I asked her outright about anal and she said she doesn't do it and then removed it from her profile.

Great blowjob tho Sam but no real kissing either otherwise I’d be a regular

Offline samneil15

Great blowjob tho Sam but no real kissing either otherwise I’d be a regular

Cheers Dusty -  :hi:

Might try a BnG

Offline Bustydusty


Offline samneil15