Author Topic: Jessica @BABY SHARK@ - Coventry  (Read 2791 times)


75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5693558) (66 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline david123xyz

External Link/Members Only

location Coventry
absolutely appalling parking... seriously i don't know how i didn't just knock it on the head but glad I didn't because she was great. seriously leave plenty of time to sort the parking , I went after 6 so some spaces near the place became available by chance but I can imagine its impossible during the day.
apartment located near the BBC building near the bus station,

comms good in fact the fluffer had me on the phone for 20 minutes or more while I tried to park and then to try and find the place ( she is a terrible navigator, but the step count was improved)

apartment fine

defo the girl from the add.
The girl she is sexy as fuck. really really cute great tits (fake) but didn't feel fake I wasn't going for full sex on this occasion was really only after a massage, so just a sexy time and she was perfect. Started with lots of kissing my neck and chest then found me nips and sucked the shit out of them.. never had anything like it before.. it was great. then I had a go on hers and she loved it. no biting allowed but was happy for me to stay there as long as I liked.
I had a little fish down stairs and she was happy for me to insert a finger in fact she really was nice and wet down there. I'd already said no sex just BJ but she literally begged me  :D I said sorry I won't fuck you today she said well let me fuck you its ok let me fuck you,  :wacko: she was rubbing my knob all over her clit while she was saying this. Horny as hell she starts sucking me off and this is the only negative... she was a bit too rough with the old chap and her teeth were really chaffing. I asked her to ease up and she did for a bit but was so enthusiastic ( and I don't mean in a rush to see me off, she didn't look at the clock once and I was probably 10 minutes over my time in the end)but she was trying so hard the teeth were back before long and it did take the shine off the performance, but to be fair she was trying to give me a better BJ as if it was compensation for no sex. cant knock her for effort. But do be warned she did manage to leave to marks on the old chap which took a day or so to recover, so I would recommend letting her know if its getting too rough. I left feeling very well served and really good because she was so fit and enthusiastic would defo recommend and will return.


Offline ClimaxMan

External Link/Members Only

location Coventry
absolutely appalling parking... seriously i don't know how i didn't just knock it on the head but glad I didn't because she was great. seriously leave plenty of time to sort the parking , I went after 6 so some spaces near the place became available by chance but I can imagine its impossible during the day.
apartment located near the BBC building near the bus station,

comms good in fact the fluffer had me on the phone for 20 minutes or more while I tried to park and then to try and find the place ( she is a terrible navigator, but the step count was improved)

apartment fine

defo the girl from the add.
The girl she is sexy as fuck. really really cute great tits (fake) but didn't feel fake I wasn't going for full sex on this occasion was really only after a massage, so just a sexy time and she was perfect. Started with lots of kissing my neck and chest then found me nips and sucked the shit out of them.. never had anything like it before.. it was great. then I had a go on hers and she loved it. no biting allowed but was happy for me to stay there as long as I liked.
I had a little fish down stairs and she was happy for me to insert a finger in fact she really was nice and wet down there. I'd already said no sex just BJ but she literally begged me  :D I said sorry I won't fuck you today she said well let me fuck you its ok let me fuck you,  :wacko: she was rubbing my knob all over her clit while she was saying this. Horny as hell she starts sucking me off and this is the only negative... she was a bit too rough with the old chap and her teeth were really chaffing. I asked her to ease up and she did for a bit but was so enthusiastic ( and I don't mean in a rush to see me off, she didn't look at the clock once and I was probably 10 minutes over my time in the end)but she was trying so hard the teeth were back before long and it did take the shine off the performance, but to be fair she was trying to give me a better BJ as if it was compensation for no sex. cant knock her for effort. But do be warned she did manage to leave to marks on the old chap which took a day or so to recover, so I would recommend letting her know if its getting too rough. I left feeling very well served and really good because she was so fit and enthusiastic would defo recommend and will return.

I would have charged her £70 for half an hour, her going rate  ;)
Sadly now moved on, I was up for having a crazy hour with her.