Author Topic: Vivastreet Thai in Bury BL9  (Read 2396 times)

Offline samneil15

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Both ads above are for the same girl. I booked Suki for a 1 hour B2B for £80 all in. I would normally go for FS when it's on offer but I was nackered and just
 wanted pampering.

Comms were easy via text.

Location is the usual Thai house in Fishpool a stones throw from Bury FC. Clean and warm with easy parking and shower.

Looks - Probably the least attractive Thai girl I've seen at this location. I would say mid 40's at least if not older.  5'2 maybe size 10 ish. Not fat but a definite baby gut. The bolt-ons were awful. Didn't look fake at first as they're so small but they feel like she has 2 massive boils under her tits  :scare: Apart from that, her skin was like porcelain as most of them are and she had perfectly soft little feet. Facially ok but no stunner.

Onto the massage and she did the usual on the back, zero cc swipes. She's wearing nothing but knickers and they stayed on the whole time. After 15 minutes on my stomach she begins to slap those boltons all over my back. Felt like a couple of tennis balls being pushed into me  :dash:

She then asks me to turn and I'm hoping it gets better from here. It didn't. She pretty much goes straight to HJ and we're roughly 25 minutes in. I'm a little frustrated at this point and ask her to remove the knickers. "NO" she says.

I then think I should have gone for a 30 min FS punt for £70 and just fucked the living daylights out of her but she was having none of it. Wouldn't accept extra cash for a BJ or anything and now I'm thinking there are 2 girls one FS and one Massage.

Anyway it was a good HJ and I couldn't hold out and popped 30 mins in. I was ready to cut my losses, jump in the shower and fuck off but she asked me to turn over again. What followed was a nice relaxing massage for 20 mins or so and then I showered again.

She said she's called Suki and used Anne in the advert so I think it's just her. I said you do offer Full Service and then she replies YES  :dash: A little miffed to say the least. Once she's in massage mode I guess there's no changing her mind.

She's here for another week at least but I won't bother until they have a change of girl. Previous one there was an absolute stunner.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 05:41:20 pm by samneil15 »

Offline Captain caveman 69

She kept her knickers on the whole time thats a red card from me sam . Thai girls can be hit and miss . Can you recommend any really good ones .

Offline clivethomas

She kept her knickers on the whole time thats a red card from me sam . Thai girls can be hit and miss . Can you recommend any really good ones .

External Link/Members Only

This one is alright, well reviewed on here and I enjoyed it, especially her oral skills.  She is probably mid 30s and got a bit of meat on her these days, she will suck all day long and lets you pound her.

Ignore the earlier reviews though about her looking early 20s and being size 6, because she definitely ain't that anymore


Offline frankc

Quote
I then think I should have gone for a 30 min FS punt for £70 and just fucked the living daylights out of her



Yeah, the 30 minute option is always a good plan with girls you havent seen before.....thanks for taking one for the team mate and reviewing so quickly, probably saved a few lads a bit of dosh  :thumbsup:

Offline samneil15

Yep totally agree Frank. I just had time to kill and was bored at work  :lol:

I think I need to try barbie in Eccles before she disappears again.