Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couple For DP MMF - Marylebone - best punt in many years  (Read 13440 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5950060) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6004210) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
51 review(s) for Evelina 22 (30 positive, 7 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline BRBRBR

External Link/Members Only

I am a jaded old soul with little new left to try. I was in the mood for MMF (my favourite) and found this young couple in Marleybone.

I went for the Cuckold Scenario and with Cleanup £180 + 50 = £230 for the hour in total.

She is really beautiful, Brazilian bum and nice tits (felt artificial).

He is arab cute fit and girthy.

English is excellent and the apartment a stylish one in the heart of Marleybone.

Arrangements were made by WhatsApp and were very efficient. We started on time.

Firstly I was with her alone and a great OW and RO. She is good at sex and has a lovely firm body, they are both in their 20's.
After a while they guy came in and we started with her blowing us both and then spit roasting.

It was a cuckold scenario with me helping him in, some licking by me and generally all permutations. He was enthusiastic, skilled, clearly enjoying himself and they work well together.

I cleaned her up after him with my tongue and we had a lovely chat and watched some videos.

It is great to meet such a refreshing couple and it is a long time since I enjoyed a session so much.

I will be back next week for DP with them.

Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review OP. Good to read about some of the more "niche" punts even if they're not for me!

Offline Colston36

I am a jaded old soul with little new left to try. I was in the mood for MMF (my favourite) and found this young couple in Marleybone.

I went for the Cuckold Scenario and with Cleanup £180 + 50 = £230 for the hour in total.

English is excellent and the apartment a stylish one in the heart of Marleybone.

Firstly I was with her alone and a great OW and RO. She is good at sex and has a lovely firm body, they are both in their 20's.
After a while they guy came in and we started with her blowing us both and then spit roasting.

It was a cuckold scenario with me helping him in, some licking by me and generally all permutations. He was enthusiastic, skilled, clearly enjoying himself and they work well together.

I cleaned her up after him with my tongue and we had a lovely chat and watched some videos.

It is great to meet such a refreshing couple and it is a long time since I enjoyed a session so much.

Sounds extremely civilised. Never came across anything like that when I lived near there!

Offline j4247

Did you make it back for the dp?!

Offline rockville

Great review of a very interesting scenario
Thanks

Offline bbois77

Bit of a Ryanairesque pricing system, basically everything is extra....... 13 different extra charges, which if you availed of them all would make it £600 odd  for an hour!  :scare:

Offline pa5151

Looks good but way too many extras which takes the spontaneity off things.

Offline tantraman

... and her many photos are compiled here :music:

Offline notcalledchris

She has a mixed bag of reviews.  Do you think her service was better for the op because her pimp was present?

Offline Voyager

Thank you for the review. 

Did she have intercourse with the other male without protection?  I am assuming she did.

She had advertised under other names and I have seen her few times.  In my opinion she is very pretty and has great body and hygiene is also very good indeed.  She does not have the warmest of personalities but is a sure thing if you want to spend time with a beautiful girl who looks after herself.  She only kisses lightly and always does OW which is fine by me.

She does have a complex price structure that does not make much sense.

Offline j4247

Is it pimp or boyfriend I wonder

Offline bedhedred

It's Evelina! I had a poor punt with her years ago. She sounds more exciting today.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252742.0

It wasn't an awful negative. It was just overpriced.

I see that she is now known as Alena DP and priced at £70 to £100.

Maybe I could risk a revisit.

Edit: some guy said that she was checking her phone during the heat of the action. Not very confidence inspiring!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 02:00:20 pm by bedhedred »

Offline markmamailrk20

Great review thanks! Bi/cuc MMF is also my punting final frontier you might have cost me money with this review!  :crazy:

My only MMF was in Artemis Berlin when the Kim K lockalike Bulgarian I was pumping called “Maggie ” replied to my comment I like watching other men fuck her in the public areas of the club that she could get a guy to join us if I paid €60 - in the heat of the moment sounded like a great idea - she basically went and got a random punter from the bar and we went to work on her. TBH i found it a bit strange and awkward but exciting - have wanted to do the whole bi/cucold MMF thing since. Have looked at this couple and shagged the girl several times solo - your review might push to to giving it a go!

Offline markmamailrk20

It's Evelina! I had a poor punt with her years ago. She sounds more exciting today.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252742.0

It wasn't an awful negative. It was just overpriced.

I see that she is now known as Alena DP and priced at £70 to £100.

Maybe I could risk a revisit.

Edit: some guy said that she was checking her phone during the heat of the action. Not very confidence inspiring!

Hahahaha I saw her yesterday - she is def very business like but seemed quite happy to get down to business

Offline kevfruger

I have seen her. she has lovely bum and figure but after initial exchange she refused to do owo and said i dont know you and you dont know me. so if you guys are happy with that then go for her.

she mentioned she had a gay partner next door.

Offline dfg

Profile says she’s 6 foot tall. Is that the case?

Offline Rayzaman

I don't think so. I thought she was very average height. That's probably her husband's height.

Offline mightymunce

I have seen her. she has lovely bum and figure but after initial exchange she refused to do owo and said i dont know you and you dont know me. so if you guys are happy with that then go for her.

she mentioned she had a gay partner next door.

That response is loaded with attitude so I wouldn't book either

Offline nd21

That response is loaded with attitude so I wouldn't book either

Her profile states OWO is at her discretion so if you’re a newbie I guess she’s just being safe. She’s doesn’t seem young, dumb and reckless.
Banned reason: White knight tosser who ignored warning last year.

Offline BRBRBR

My experience with them has been good. They are experienced sex professionals and don't mess around.

Her partner/boyfriend is bi, although I have only sucked him. He was not willing to penetrate me and I had already come i her.

HTH

Offline pepsicolaboy

Her profile states OWO is at her discretion so if you’re a newbie I guess she’s just being safe. She’s doesn’t seem young, dumb and reckless.

Hi Evelina  :rose:

Offline Borabora

My experience with them has been good. They are experienced sex professionals and don't mess around.

Her partner/boyfriend is bi, although I have only sucked him. He was not willing to penetrate me and I had already come i her.

HTH

So she is definitely only with protection with punters?

Offline BRBRBR

So she is definitely only with protection with punters?
I can only tell you what happened with me. YMMV