Author Topic: Scarlett English Rose| Birmingham AVOID AVOID  (Read 4274 times)


6 review(s) for EnglandsFinestGinger (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Arnav09

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 69
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quick replies by her followed by the address.
Location
Difficult to find its actually through a parking lot that you have to walk around :timeout:

Meet
Greeted me naked, nothing like her pictures atleast size 12. It was a horrible sight to see naked to what I expected from pictures. Asked for cash, then she told me its £50 extra for OWO and £50 extra for CIM, to which I HAD to deny
What followed was a hour of of what can only be described as the ROM experience - the worst covered blowjob ever I wasnt even sure if she was sucking at moments. Constant breaks saying her neck is hurting and if I wanted to pound her.

I simply did not get hard from the lack of attention given to me and my cock - none the less I turned her over and started off slowly to which she starts screaming loudly  :dash: :dash:

A few minutes later, I was finally erect when I ask to change positions and see my condom is full of blood :dash: and she immediately left the room on the phone for a good 5 minutes. Just sat there not knowing where the wipes were...

30 minutes remain but no option for oral.i didnt want one anyways... trash

So in conclusion if you want a oversized, lazy girl on her period (or whatever reason she was bleeding) nibbling your penis for £100 extra of the paid fee, by all means.

Would i return...... if shes the only girl working in Lockdown, I still wouldnt.
Banned reason: Posting fake review - potential threats
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline chadpitt

It's good that this is your first review and it's well detailed.

All I can say is avoid SPs that charge add-ons for reasonable services.

But also don't pay crazy amounts for WGs without solid reviews.

Offline jimmymac

What a fucking nightmare  :scare: :thumbsdown:
And as for her prices!

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Can't stand SPs opening the door wearing bathrobes or being naked or in sexy underwear. I enjoy peeling the layers.
That's a terrible service you received from her. She could of at least told you if she was menstruating. I've had this happen a few times.
She was on my hot list until her reviews on here forced me to reconsider.
£100? Ouch.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 12:57:59 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
.....and before she put her prices up.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Hothandle

She’ll run out of new (unwitting) customers eventually, what a completely draining waste of time..
My condolences for your considerable cash loss.
Thanks for the heads up, you’ve probably saved thousands for (what would’ve been) potential clients, take solace in that. :thumbsup:

Offline girthyrod

Fuck me, what an awful punt. You poor bastard, a tonne down the shitter.on your first review. Ouch.

Please find this as honest and to the point. Dont fuck Roms, a good punt is seldom.

Next punt, try a UK, Thai or Czech. I like Italian, Spanish, Brazilian etf but Roms tend to adopt dual nationality and leave out the Romanian bit in tbeir profiles. Often going as a Latino lady, total bullshit.


Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Please find this as honest and to the point. Dont fuck Roms, a good punt is seldom.
Huh? He just got ripped off by a British girl?
I have never been ripped off by a Romanian or suffered bad hygiene.
Romanians have a different perspective on sexuality and their views are cultural. Most Romanians offer a purely transactional sexual experience.
Maybe its the punter who needs to adapt? Its about time punters laid out exactly what they want before handing over the money and if the agreed services are refused during the punt then get up, get dressed and demand your money back. Granted this is difficult but if you work at it you'll soon grow some balls, save a fortune and not have that awful 'money down unsatisfied' feeling.
My last punt with a Romanian almost ended prematurely. I got up after she refused to have the light on. She then asked me what the problem was and demanded i tell her. To my surprise she turned it around and it went from almost walkout to one of my favourite punts with a Romanian.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 02:08:48 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline girthyrod

Apologies for above post, it read wrong and ny dault not checking profile.

O.P, suggest you give Lexie in Wolves a call.