Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deposits before a booking.  (Read 2943 times)

JV547845

I'm on just under 10 punts but still fluffy as hell, thanks in part to the advice on this forum (and dumb good luck  :)).  Therefore by most of you guys' standards I'm fluffy as hell.  I'm prone to fall for a few pics on a profile that catch my eye and a well written phrase and ignore alarm bells because fuck it, life's too short (I've got no OH or GF). 

I've seen two top end normal profiles now (£150/hr) but both of which ask for deposits first (£20-£40 ish).  I am that stupid that I probably would put my money down after a few great message exchanges and take my chances, but I know I should at least speak to either lady on the phone first because it's madness not to.  I am a sucker for the whole messaging before hand thing so maybe that's just part of what I like, and if a deposit means she won't let me down then that's brilliant too (or if they'll hold it for later if they have to cancel).

Do any of you guys have any experience of forking out in advance?  A step too far?  Any of you just want to rip the piss out of me for being the total idiot I suspect I'm being? 

All replies appreciated, ta.

vorian

Simple,  never pay deposits. Please post the links of the WG who are asking for deposits they may well have been discussed before.

Online jackdaw

Asking for a deposit is often associated with out and out scam profiles. "Be careful out there".

Offline NIK

I have NEVER paid a deposit in 30 years punting.
Tell them to fuck off.  :diablo:
There are plenty more prossies around.

yorkshire123

I wouldn't go near a girl that wanted a deposit, I'm more than happy to pay travelling expenses if its been agreed upfront but only when she arrives. if said working girl can not afford a few quid to travel then I'm not interested.

If the deposit is due to past time wasters then there is a chance that she may be a little bitter therefor i wouldn't want to see her anyway.

Like V said, post the links & you may find the advise less generic.

Good luck

pleasure

(or if they'll hold it for later if they have to cancel).

Yeah, I'll bet she fucking would.

"Thanks for holding onto my money for me love - real nice of you! See you soon, yeah? Hello...?"

Offline gorge

I would never give a deposit. Never been asked. I also wouldn't see a WG without speaking to her on the phone. I don't bother with emails, just use the phone for virtually all contact.

Gigabyte

I did once give some money upfront. But it was to a girl I had seen a fair number of times who was doing an outcall to my place and she told me she didn't have any cash for the train fare. She did turn up and it turned out ok but I would never pay a deposit to a girl I hadn't seen a number of times before, even then I doubt I would do it again.

James999

NEVER pay a deposit, it will lead to disaster, either it's a FAKE profile / Scam or the girl will become "busy" after all when she's got £50 from you for a £150 booking she's only going to get £100 when she sees you, so she's mych keener on meeting the guy without a deposit and £150 in his pocket.

Bearing in mind Pro$$ies are so unreliable they should pay punters a deposit  :sarcastic:

Offline Matium

Do any of you guys have any experience of forking out in advance?  A step too far?  Any of you just want to rip the piss out of me for being the total idiot I suspect I'm being? 

Don't do it.

And post the links to those two girls here so we can see who they are.

Most likely than not, they're scammers.

JV547845

Thanks a lot for the wise words/sage advice guys - seems pretty unanimous.  I really don't think the profiles below're scams, but see what you reckon.  I'll just see how it goes if I just say I'm not comfortable paying a deposit if I'm able to speak on the phone and take it from there.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:04:13 am by JV547845 »

Offline CBPaul

Sorry to be harsh but you are in danger of becoming a lamb to the slaughter. Don't fall for a couple of appealing pictures and nice words.

NEVER pay a deposit. EVER. Move on and find another.

Any profiles that ask for a deposit scream scam to me, in that case the pics are probably fakes and the words are what a punter wants to read - but ultimately crap. You'd probably be giving your deposit to an ugly old munter or a bloke.

whiterussian

I have NEVER paid a deposit in 30 years punting.
Tell them to fuck off.  :diablo:
There are plenty more prossies around.

never in advance but I've left plenty of deposits behind  :D

Offline CBPaul

Thanks a lot for the wise words/sage advice guys - seems pretty unanimous.  I really don't think the profiles below're scams, but see what you reckon.  I'll just see how it goes if I just say I'm not comfortable paying a deposit if I'm able to speak on the phone and take it from there.

This came up as I was typing my last reply. Looking at them I personally wouldn't pay anywhere near 150 quid for the first one. The second one is far more appealing but 170 quid for an hour is very excessive - that's according to what I'm prepared to pay for a punt in my area though. Basically she's 150 quid an hour plus a 20 quid PG view that you may not want. 

Any profiles that give a comprehensive set of instructions for making a booking, you've got to do this that and the other, are an immediate turn off to me. It should be simple - email, phone, book, get address, turn up, shag, leave. The more rules they have to make a booking the more rules they are likely to have on the bedroom -  they forget who's paying basically.  I'm also wary of any profile that tells be she's the best at whatever - best woman on AW by far eh ? She must be good  :D

Profile looks legit otherwise but personally I would move on.

Tim20

Totally agree any girl that's a well known good performer  won't ask for money up front ! If anybody asked me for money up front despite how appealing her profile looked I would give it a BIG SWERVE 

Offline Sedlmayer

Never, ever pay a deposit. Ever. Under any circumstances.
Even if the girl is 100% genuine, and has every intention of delivering, this is most definitely not a practice that can be entertained.  :thumbsdown:
I'm sure prostitutes would love to start charging deposits, but we must stick together and refuse.  :drinks:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The only deposits I leave are at the END of a punt from me to her intimately.

vorian

I have punted with the first WG last summer in a duo with Hayley External Link/Members Only since then I have also punted with her at the Party_Sluts4U External Link/Members Only. I have not had a solo session with her but I can say she is 100% genuine and the service was excellent.

I have no personal experience of the second WG but it does not scream scam to me. You seem to have your head screwed on, so as you said a conversation with the WG your interested in sound like a good idea.

Offline smiths

I'm on just under 10 punts but still fluffy as hell, thanks in part to the advice on this forum (and dumb good luck  :)).  Therefore by most of you guys' standards I'm fluffy as hell.  I'm prone to fall for a few pics on a profile that catch my eye and a well written phrase and ignore alarm bells because fuck it, life's too short (I've got no OH or GF). 

I've seen two top end normal profiles now (£150/hr) but both of which ask for deposits first (£20-£40 ish).  I am that stupid that I probably would put my money down after a few great message exchanges and take my chances, but I know I should at least speak to either lady on the phone first because it's madness not to.  I am a sucker for the whole messaging before hand thing so maybe that's just part of what I like, and if a deposit means she won't let me down then that's brilliant too (or if they'll hold it for later if they have to cancel).

The times this gets discussed. In over 30 years punting paying a deposit hasnt been the normal way of doing business, punting is a pay on the day pastime.

My advice is NEVER pay a deposit under any circumstances.

cockneybstrd

I wouldnt pay a deposit.

What reason have they given for the need of deposit ? Travel Costs could be the only thing surely?

Offline mattylondon

The only deposits I leave are at the END of a punt from me to her intimately.
The only deposit she'll receive from me is a non returnable one, inside her mouth or on her face.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:14:30 am by mattylondon »

Online hendrix

Online threechilliman

I think we're all clear on this now...

Head

I have paid for a deposit with wg who have had high ratings, but thats when i was a newbie, find another girl tbh.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Do any of you guys have any experience of forking out in advance?  A step too far? 
Also worth pointing out to you if you are booking outcalls to beware the taxi money scam:

Girl arrives and asks for the money straight away as she has to pay for the taxi which is waiting outside.
Disappears out of the door with the money, never to be seen again.

Was caught by this once when I was young and thinking with my dick.

SeekingtheTruth

Not something I would ever consider, just asking for trouble imo.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
As a prossie I can happily and honestly say. DONT DO IT EVER. It is a very bad idea. You are not a regular so she won't care if she loses your booking and got money for doing nothing
There are so many stories of paying a deposit and then being unable to get hold of the girl as she has blocked you that it is not worth it. There are so many great women who don't ask for one so why waste time on one who does?  If you want to waste money or throw it away just become a cash pig instead as at least then they will still have contact with you. Seriously paying a deposit rarely works out well for the punter

Rochdull lad

I wouldnt pay a deposit.

What reason have they given for the need of deposit ? Travel Costs could be the only thing surely?

But this one's Profile External Link/Members Only is asking for a 25% deposit for giving you the address for an Incall! :unknown:

cockneybstrd

But this one's Profile External Link/Members Only is asking for a 25% deposit for giving you the address for an Incall! :unknown:

I didnt look fully at the profile just was trying to work why they would want a deposit

I just assumed he was getting them up to London.

James999

But this one's Profile External Link/Members Only is asking for a 25% deposit for giving you the address for an Incall!

Perhaps she wants the deposit because when clients see her they walk away, Chav tats at her age she should know better  :sarcastic:

Offline Garden69

I think there can be a number of scenarios where a deposit could be asked for. I think you need to use a bit of common sense judgement to determine if this seems reasonable or not. For my part I would not expect to ever have to pay a deposit for an incall. However I think it could be reasonable to pay for an outcall. I would think this purely a deterrent against time wasters. I'm sure most WGs can afford their travel expenses but to have that money secured plus a bit more before travelling will at least mean that they're not out of pocket. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you like to have forked out for a train ticket or a cab just to find someone has wasted your time ?

Offline Daffodil

I think you're an idiot. Or disingenuous. Can't decide which.

Terms like 'OH', 'ta', and 'lady' (when referring to a prossie) are very feminine/prossie language.

Also, trying to demonstrate a good slant to paying a prossie a deposit is clearly a prossie/scammer device.

Never pay a prossie a deposit. Never, never, never.  :hi: :hi:

Online jackdaw

I Put yourself in their shoes. Would you like to have forked out for a train ticket or a cab just to find someone has wasted your time ?

All veteran punters have had plenty of no shows. Compo? Maybe 10 quid off a future booking if you're trusting enough (some would say daft enough) to risk another no show.

JV547845

I think you're an idiot.
Terms like 'OH',

I'll take idiot thanks. I'll stop dicking around, man up and make my posts more manly for you in future.   Grrrrr, testosterone, beer, arm wrestling, football, boxing, taking the newspaper to the lav and pissing standing up.  Being a dude is awesome. Bro-fist?

JV547845

170 quid for an hour is very excessive
I didn't realise she'd put her prices up - it used to be £170 for 1.5 hours which I would feel better about.

JV547845

I have also punted with her at the Party_Sluts4U External Link/Members Only.
Cheers vorian.  Those parties sound exciting but I'm too shy about other men being there to give it a go myself.

vorian

Cheers vorian.  Those parties sound exciting but I'm too shy about other men being there to give it a go myself.

Don't worry it's not compulsory.  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

I'll take idiot thanks. I'll stop dicking around, man up and make my posts more manly for you in future.   Grrrrr, testosterone, beer, arm wrestling, football, boxing, taking the newspaper to the lav and pissing standing up.  Being a dude is awesome. Bro-fist?

You're obviously thick if you think giving a prossie a deposit is a good idea  :hi:

yorkshire123

What kind of a bell-end writes like this?
Fucking idiot  :dash: