Author Topic: Camille - Allure Agency - Chelsea Bridge  (Read 5525 times)

Offline Ronnieosullivan

External Link/Members Only

Location - flats overlooking chelsea bridge/battersea park. Big shower and all things needed to spruce yourself up,  towels and robe also provided. Champagne offered but i declined as i was driving.

Price - £400 for the hour

Comms - easy. Phonecall to the agency to arrange the meet. Postcode provided on the morning of the punt  then flat number was given once i arrived.

Services - PSE, anal, OWO, RO, rimming both ways, DFK, rough play.  Basically i told the agency that i wanted a full service with everything camille was happy with doing.

The lady - absolutely stunning.  Early 30s, english, slim tight body, posh chelsea london accent.


The punt-
Well where do i start with this one :D
Arrived at the flats, buzzed in and was greeted by an absolute belter of a woman. Shes stunning, classy but you can tell shes filth. All good on that front.

Had a shower to freshen myself up - knocking a few of her essentials over in the process which caused a bit of a racket, i could here her laughing about it anyways :D  - i slung a robe then walked into the bedroom to camille where i pushed her against the wall for a load of DFK and groping. She took my robe off and sucked me off there and then. Loads of spit, slobber, 2 hands and looking me in the eye whilst she did it - great technique. I told her most girls refuse anal off me due to size issues but her reply was “the bigger the better” which was a result. Another tick in the box.

She then bent over on the bed with her arse cheeks spread so i could rim and finger her arse and pussy which she loved. Plenty of moaning and soaking wet.
This is the bit that took me by surprise....she grabs a mac which she expertly applies with her mouth, positions herself in RCG, minimal lube, eases my dick in then takes me balls deep in her arse and takes a pounding. An Absolutely filthy way to start proceedings :hi:

Next we went for an exchange of oral then onto cowgirl and mish in her pussy which is as tight as her arsehole. Plenty of hair pulling, light choking and spanking on her -  Again - another tick in the box.

Change of mac again and she bent over for doggy in anal and she placed a vibrator on her pussy which was ridiculously good. She can take it well and enjoyed it 100%.
Time was ticking by now so i needed to cum. I wanked myself off into her mouth whilst she was lay on the bed where she proceeded to gargle and blow bubbles with it. Then she rubbed it in on her tits. Shes filth :lol:

Easily the best punt ive had with a girl who seriously loves to fuck.

£400 - worth every penny if you want a no holds barred good old time with a stunner.

Will i visit again...100%




Online Griffin75

Epic review - not often I could call £400 vfm - but this is pretty close.

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Epic review - not often I could call £400 vfm - but this is pretty close.

Its the most expensive ive gone. Fuck it, works been kind recently so i thought id treat myself.

I had to book her based on the other reviews on here about her.

One things for sure - you are guaranteed a top time with this one.

Offline Stud01

She sounds brilliant..

Seen Samar from Allure and she was excellent. Camille has always been on my list and i think she will be my first post lockdown. You have sold it to me 👍

What is parking like around that location?

Offline Brand242

Thanks for the review, sounds like a great time. Like that she loves a bit of cumplay too.

I look forward to meeting her.

Offline bfdgees56

She sounds brilliant..

Seen Samar from Allure and she was excellent. Camille has always been on my list and i think she will be my first post lockdown. You have sold it to me 👍

What is parking like around that location?

Easy access large pay car park under development just south of Chelsea Bridge.
I've seen Samar who was excellent but Camille is a level above; all services on her profile offered, she loves her work.
Great company, beautiful slim woman, good conversation, great sex; feels like a very naughty GFE - just brilliant.

Offline Ronnieosullivan

She sounds brilliant..

Seen Samar from Allure and she was excellent. Camille has always been on my list and i think she will be my first post lockdown. You have sold it to me 👍

What is parking like around that location?

I street parked on the pimlico side of the bridge and walked over. £12 for 2 hours.

Im weighing up a 3sum with camille and samar next. That sounds like a bit of me :cool:

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Easy access large pay car park under development just south of Chelsea Bridge.
I've seen Samar who was excellent but Camille is a level above; all services on her profile offered, she loves her work.
Great company, beautiful slim woman, good conversation, great sex; feels like a very naughty GFE - just brilliant.

Can you point me in the direction of a naughty GF who takes it straight up the arse in RCG please :lol: :drinks:

Shes pure PSE. Fit as fuck and filthy.

Great fun.

Online Griffin75

Want to give Samar, Chloe and Camille a go next as all all-service girls (although Samar only on longer bookings)..
Also Nicole at Blue Monday who from all accounts provides an epic service.
Annoyingly for a good English experience 350 is now almost the norm with £400+ being quoted in a lot of cases..
To the OPs point I would argue that most of the above will get you a guaranteed good service.



Offline prelude141

Want to give Samar, Chloe and Camille a go next as all all-service girls (although Samar only on longer bookings)..
Also Nicole at Blue Monday who from all accounts provides an epic service.
Annoyingly for a good English experience 350 is now almost the norm with £400+ being quoted in a lot of cases..
To the OPs point I would argue that most of the above will get you a guaranteed good service.

Have you tried Chloe? I’m tempted but no review so far I could find

Online Griffin75

Have you tried Chloe? I’m tempted but no review so far I could find

Not yet - have a window of opportunity for a meet in a week or so; think I’ll take one for the team and book her.. although Camille is so tempting for the PSE experience...

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Not yet - have a window of opportunity for a meet in a week or so; think I’ll take one for the team and book her.. although Camille is so tempting for the PSE experience...

Book camille

Absolute filth mate



Offline Neil197

Good review.

She isn't what I'd normally consider my type (I prefer taller with the busty, fake-plastic look) but on the grounds that she sounds a total fucking slag, I'll try and book a meet with her.

Plus I love posh birds  :D :lol: :cool:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 02:29:06 pm by Neil197 »