Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RetroHoney of Bedford  (Read 12083 times)

1 review(s) for RetroHoney (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

RetroHoney of Bedford
She replied to a reverse booking request of mine a couple of weeks ago for a rendezvous last week, which I accepted. £100 for an hour. Details given easily and it was straightforward. When I came to the block new of flats in central Bedford parking, was easy and she met me at the door to the block.

Small with delicate features, and an extraordinarily white skin and complexion, I could see how white were her bare legs underneath the black knee length shiny shimmering frock. I was smitten. I gave her some high quality European style cheescake and she loved it. Then a quick pee and the money. She had a slash of deep red iipstick but it did not come off, and she was a great kisser.

Her flat was modern, well furnished and the bedroom was large and tidy with plenty of books lying around. Onto the huge bed, she slipped out of the dress but had a white silky shift on underneath leaving her body covered yet accessible and very sensuous to touch and feel, which I did. My hands were over it and inside it everywhere. I cannot say it too often, her skin was so soft and sensuous to touch and feel. Her breasts were soft and somewhere between a little puffy and a little droopy, she was maybe size 14, sligthly plumper bum but not a BBW. Also a soft belly,  a plump and sensuous soft white apparition who clung to me and let me caress her until she changed the mood and sucked me so gently and slowly building very gradually up a climax which I did not have to avoid as she knew how to do that. I was in heaven. We snogged some more, my hands roamed, her hands roamed.
I got her to sit upright on my chest and let me bury my face in her snatch and suck her for ages and ages until she nearly rolled off with ecstacy. Into mish again slow and gentle. A good time was had by all, I came like an extrusion of those icea cream machines mister whippy. I am pretty sure I shall go and see her again,

HP

Offline finn5555

As someone posted to another of my reports this morning, it is the enjoyment that counts.

Offline cunnyhunt

are  you a troll?

Finn raised a legitimate question as it is not on her profile but is your preference.  :hi:

Offline finn5555

I am not saying it isn't the enjoyment that counts but I only asked a question, if you don't wish to answer it just say. Calling me a troll doesn't work  :dash:

cockneybstrd

Its actually a good question to ask for the benefit of UK Punting Membership

HP has admitted a taste for Bareback. we understand that many AW prossie do offer this under the counter. As its a 'like' you enjoy. There is a possibility you may have asked for it.

Some UKP members may wish to therefore avoid her if she does.

Offline finn5555

Its actually a good question to ask for the benefit of UK Punting Membership

HP has admitted a taste for Bareback. we understand that many AW prossie do offer this under the counter. As its a 'like' you enjoy. There is a possibility you may have asked for it.

Some UKP members may wish to therefore avoid her if she does.

Spot on  :thumbsup:

OK
So there are other threads where someone asks about bareback and the heavies jump up and down and say it is trolling to raise this topic. No offence meant mister Finn.
No rubber came between Honey and myself and it was not discussed, it all happened naturally.

cockneybstrd

Thanks for your honesty HP. As I said it was a question for the benefit UK Punting

Punters can now make an informed decision if they were interested in making a booking.

Offline finn5555

OK
So there are other threads where someone asks about bareback and the heavies jump up and down and say it is trolling to raise this topic. No offence meant mister Finn.
No rubber came between Honey and myself and it was not discussed, it all happened naturally.

No problem HP I haven't and never will slag anyone off for their choices in life  :thumbsup:

A return visit as or even more sublime than the first one. Details very similar. Gave her some strawberries which we tasted post-coitally. Noted amazing tattoos on bum and back. Jewellery embedded in her tongue. Neutral about these.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 01:51:48 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline ForrestGump

No problem HP I haven't and never will slag anyone off for their choices in life  :thumbsup:

Oh really?

Fucking hell some of you guys have no quality control  :wacko:

Offline finn5555

Oh really?

ForrestGump, If you have an issue with me and what i post get to the point  :hi:
Where in my statement does the word YOU point at any one person  :unknown:

Offline ForrestGump

ForrestGump, If you have an issue with me and what i post get to the point  :hi:
Where in my statement does the word YOU point at any one person  :unknown:

The point I've made seems crystal clear to me but I guess you misinterpreted probably in the same way I misinterpreted your comment as being directed at rockharders and his choice of wg. Easy enough mistake to make I guess.  :unknown:

SugarPuff

RetroHoney of Bedford
She replied to a reverse booking request of mine a couple of weeks ago for a rendezvous last week, which I accepted. £100 for an hour. Details given easily and it was straightforward. When I came to the block new of flats in central Bedford parking, was easy and she met me at the door to the block.

Small with delicate features, and an extraordinarily white skin and complexion, I could see how white were her bare legs underneath the black knee length shiny shimmering frock. I was smitten. I gave her some high quality European style cheescake and she loved it. Then a quick pee and the money. She had a slash of deep red iipstick but it did not come off, and she was a great kisser.

Her flat was modern, well furnished and the bedroom was large and tidy with plenty of books lying around. Onto the huge bed, she slipped out of the dress but had a white silky shift on underneath leaving her body covered yet accessible and very sensuous to touch and feel, which I did. My hands were over it and inside it everywhere. I cannot say it too often, her skin was so soft and sensuous to touch and feel. Her breasts were soft and somewhere between a little puffy and a little droopy, she was maybe size 14, sligthly plumper bum but not a BBW. Also a soft belly,  a plump and sensuous soft white apparition who clung to me and let me caress her until she changed the mood and sucked me so gently and slowly building very gradually up a climax which I did not have to avoid as she knew how to do that. I was in heaven. We snogged some more, my hands roamed, her hands roamed.
I got her to sit upright on my chest and let me bury my face in her snatch and suck her for ages and ages until she nearly rolled off with ecstacy. Into mish again slow and gentle. A good time was had by all, I came like an extrusion of those icea cream machines mister whippy. I am pretty sure I shall go and see her again,

HP
RetroHoney is stating that you having unprotected sex with her is a lie.

Offline finn5555

The point I've made seems crystal clear to me but I guess you misinterpreted probably in the same way I misinterpreted your comment as being directed at rockharders and his choice of wg. Easy enough mistake to make I guess.  :unknown:

Maybe but I neither have the time or the desire to get into a row with you  :hi:

Offline finn5555

I'd trust HP over some pro$$ie every time   :hi:

cockneybstrd

And how do you know she is claiming that this is a Lie. Are you Retro Honey or just some White Knighter

HP has no reason to lie.

Maybe she is saying that as she doesnt want people to know she is an under the counter barebacker

vorian

And how do you know she is claiming that this is a Lie. Are you Retro Honey or just some White Knighter

HP has no reason to lie.

Maybe she is saying that as she doesnt want people to know she is an under the counter barebacker

Exactly,  HP would say if it was covered,  why would he lie on a positive review.

vorian

A twenty minute wonder,  I guess that will be the last we hear from you.

Offline ForrestGump

Maybe but I neither have the time or the desire to get into a row with you  :hi:

Nothing to row about as far as I can see. In the interests of freedom of speech, which is fundamental to the normal mo of this forum, I'm merely pointing out a good example of hypocrisy. However you clearly don't agree that I'm right so lets agree to differ.  :thumbsup:

Offline finn5555

Out of curiosity I contacted her and she does do bareback but charges extra for it, so another bullshit lying pro$$ie  :dash:

SugarPuff

A twenty minute wonder,  I guess that will be the last we hear from you.
No I'm still here :)
I know because I have been to parties with RetroHoney and she mentioned this forum and the post saying he lied. I don't see why she would lie to another WG but I also don't see why HP would lie on a review I guess they know the truth.
I was simply stating what was said not on anyone's side here.

vorian

I know because I have been to parties with RetroHoney and she mentioned this forum and the post saying he lied. I don't see why she would lie to another WG but I also don't see why HP would lie on a review I guess they know the truth.

Ah glad you are back, so are you a WG who has worked with RetroHoney at parties then.

Offline ForrestGump

It does make you wonder how truthful she's being about not going bb with hp when you also factor in the conversation finn had with her...

Out of curiosity I contacted her and she does do bareback but charges extra for it, so another bullshit lying pro$$ie  :dash:

cockneybstrd

So your a pro then? You ever lied to another pro or told a white lie.. Why do you think she is lying to cover up she is an under the counter barebacker,? its pretty obvious while a few may flock for such a service most of us are not interested in that kind of activity. And so would avoid accordingly

And finn has already had correspondence with her where she claims she does it as an extra
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:40:00 pm by cockneybstrd »

SugarPuff

Ah glad you are back, so are you a WG who has worked with RetroHoney at parties then.
Yes I am I just mentioned it out of curiosity to be honest but now I see omeone said she does it for extra I beleive HP and apologise.

SugarPuff

So your a pro then? You ever lied to another pro or told a white lie.. Why do you think she is lying to cover up she is an under the counter barebacker,? its pretty obvious while a few may flock for such a service most of us are not interested in that kind of activity. And so would avoid accordingly

And finn has already had correspondence with her where she claims she does it as an extra
No I've never lied to another WG. I was just asking out of curiosity that's all and how see she did lie.

SugarPuff

It does make you wonder how truthful she's being about not going bb with hp when you also factor in the conversation finn had with her...
Yes that's true. It's clear that she did have BB if she is saying to Finn it is extra.

vorian

Yes that's true. It's clear that she did have BB if she is saying to Finn it is extra.

I would suggest that if she was working with you at a party then she would have very good reason to lie to you about doing BB as you may have not wished to work with her under those circumstances. This is just common sense.

SugarPuff

I would suggest that if she was working with you at a party then she would have very good reason to lie to you about doing BB as you may have not wished to work with her under those circumstances. This is just common sense.
Yes that did spring to mind actually.
And now I will never work with her again very unprofessional to do that and potentially put others at risk although I wouldn't have been.

cockneybstrd

And now I will never work with her again very unprofessional to do that and potentially put others at risk although I wouldn't have been.

Now you see why she is lying and claimed HP didnt bareback her

vorian

Well thats up to you of course , how you run your business. Good luck in the future.

SugarPuff

Well thats up to you of course , how you run your business. Good luck in the future.
Thank you :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
SugarPuff = retrohoney. Even the name's doing a double egg. You can see through it like a condom.

Offline ForrestGump

SugarPuff = retrohoney. Even the name's doing a double egg. You can see through it like a condom.

That'll be an unused condom, I presume  :unknown:

SugarPuff

I can assure you I am not RetroHoney and can prove that if admin needs me to do so.
I'm definitely not her lol!

Offline finn5555

Extra £50 to cum in her if so desired  :vomit:

SugarPuff

Extra £50 to cum in her if so desired  :vomit:
Is that what she charges? Lol!

Offline smiths

What are these parties called and where are they held please, i want to ensure i avoid them if near me? I dont wish to punt with a WG i know is a filthy skank.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
What are these parties called and where are they held please, i want to ensure i avoid them if near me? I dont wish to punt with a WG i know is a filthy skank.
I think you've more chance of partying with Quentin Crisp, Lord Lucan and Idi Amin - everyone knows the parties only exist in the woman's head. I've no issues if she does bareback either off the books or blatantly, as I will never see her, as I don't find her attractive. My issues are with the fact that sugarpuff is pretending to be someone else.

SugarPuff

I did two parties which she was at and they were called "Cum&Go Parties" both of the parties were in Luton and they did have an AW profile which got removed so not sure if they made a new one.
The organisers do parties in different towns aswell.
I think it's wrong that she hides the fact she does BB potentially putting others at risk and of course there may be punters who have seen her an hadn't a clue.

Offline smiths

RetroHoney of Bedford

HP

Its totally out of order this filthy skank doesnt advertise she offers BB in my view. I wouldnt be interested in her anyway if hell froze over but some punters might be thinking she doesnt offer BB as she doesnt mention she does.

Thanks for this review as at least those reading this site will now know she does so can avoid if they so wish.

These creatures that keep this vital information from punters really are low lifes in my opinion.

SugarPuff

I think you've more chance of partying with Quentin Crisp, Lord Lucan and Idi Amin - everyone knows the parties only exist in the woman's head. I've no issues if she does bareback either off the books or blatantly, as I will never see her, as I don't find her attractive. My issues are with the fact that sugarpuff is pretending to be someone else.
I am honestly not RetroHoney I dont understand why you think this either. If you genuinely believe I am her and have a problem please take it up with admins I can prove I'm not her.

Offline smiths

Well by replying to my post she has the opportunity of helping verify who she is. ;)

SugarPuff

Well by replying to my post she has the opportunity of helping verify who she is. ;)
I have replied to your post with the information you asked for :)
I don't know why anyone's assuming I'm her when that's not the truth. I asked out of curiosity and now realise she's a liar who puts her punters at risk by not advertising she does BB.

Offline smiths

Is that what she charges? Lol!

Has the cat got your tongue, your still logged-in but havent answered my question about what party you worked at and where it was. I ask it again.

SugarPuff

Has the cat got your tongue, your still logged-in but havent answered my question about what party you worked at and where it was. I ask it again.
I think you will find I answered your question If you scroll up...