Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Mattress To Punt On  (Read 547 times)

Offline kuck

I need a new king sized mattress for sleeping and sometimes punting on. I've scoured through a lot of threads on Mumsnet, but can't find a clear winner.

So far, this is what I have, in no particular order.
  • Hypnos
  • Ikea HOKKÅSEN
  • Ikea HÖVÅG
  • Simba
  • Emma
  • Silentnight

I am of the opinion that memory foam isn't great for having sex on, so pocket sprung it has to be. Any recommendations?

Offline Steve2

Hypnos. Proper mattress. 1st found in Premier Inns. Good to sleep on and no problem punting on

Online LLPunting

Depending on how heavy and vigorous you and your partner(s) are you may be best getting a medium to firm pocketsprung one.  Nothing worse than bottoming out the springs when kneeling or standing on the bed.
If you can't sleep on a firm mattress then perhaps get a thicker memory foam topper that's removable.
When you check the mattresses for compression under your weight be sure to sit around the edges, again no fun if they collapse during various positions.

I've never been very impressed by the Ikea lot.  If you're splashing out on a good quality one in the region of 2 grand or more then look at the John Lewis own brand offerings too.
Tested the Emma and Simba recently at Dreams and for all the hype wasn't that impressed with the former whilst the latter had some good offerings but at their price point I thought there were better value with other brands, whether cheaper with same feel or better for similar price.

If you try to get a sneaky bounce test in when the salespersons aren't looking, just check for CCTV unless you're fine with going viral.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 07:04:50 am by LLPunting »

Offline anyfucker

In my experience foam memory type mattresses tend to be too hot

Online Mr Sinister

Tested the Emma and Simba

Tested both with a civvies lately good sleep, sex was good both mattresses being high so could do doggy with me standing up.

Best for me I quite like an old soft springy noisy mattress for sex, love the bouncing about.

Offline Gordon Bennett

SImba are good. They are hybrid with real metal springs. They do smell a bit funny for a couple of weeks though. Dormeo Octaspring is also good and sometimes quite cheap in Costco.
Personally, I prefer a very firm normal/basic/cheap mattress with a very good quality topper on it.

Online LLPunting

Tested both with a civvies lately good sleep, sex was good both mattresses being high so could do doggy with me standing up.

Best for me I quite like an old soft springy noisy mattress for sex, love the bouncing about.

Spinners or hefty lady-types you lucky rascal?

Offline emraw

Always liked an ikea mattress, quite firm  but still plenty of give. Nice and quiet

Offline Londonpunter30

Was talking about this with a friend. If you do the free test of every mattress out there you won’t have to buy one for over a year lol

Offline redveee

Always liked an ikea mattress, quite firm  but still plenty of give. Nice and quiet

Not when they are still on the beds instore, wait till you get it home to christen it :lol:

Offline tintin100

Offline RogerBoner

John Lewis used to sell seconds every January with around 70% discount along with Sniggledown duvets and the like.