Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Izzieoxox/Bolton  (Read 4000 times)

13 review(s) for Izzie.oxox (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Fee....120 /ph incall

Location/ nice house bolton

Comms/ very good

I have been chasing a meet with this girl for what seems like forever then one day just before lockdown everything fell into place perfectly .

Comms were initially with aw and to my surprise she answered immediately with her number. Meeting arranged and postcode given.

Nice new build estate in bolton / bury border bit of a maze so take a sat nav.

Arrived on time fired off txt izzie sent door number off i go.

In i go izzie is a very nice looking blonde and her figure is perfect
Everything i like she was dressed in a lovely underwear set and looked very hot.

Up to the room and we started with dfk that just went on and on i was fingering her and she was moaning and very vocal . Condom on and a few positions very hard fucking and she was getting wetter and even more vocal. I filled the bag quick clean up and 5 minutes of chat.

Round 2 ... i was still really horny and i gave her some RO oh my this is when she really got into it . She grabbed my head and pulled me right into her nicely shaved lovely pussy i was in heaven my it was wet.
Condom again this time she rode me and rode me hard she was so loud i actually looked at the bedroom window luckily it was shut i then had one of the best and most intense spunk ups ive ever had.
i was drained but not out ...I was lay on the bed covered in sweat and her gorgeous juices and with 10 minutes left thinking she would start getting dressed she said could i give her more oral
:P Christ down i go again and licked her to orgasm.
When the session ended it was nearly 75 minutes and i have to say my very best yet .

Summary......absolute nymphomaniac but my god her comms are erratic 12 months ive been after a meet but wow was she worth the wait...

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds really good that mate, never noticed her before but 120 ph with a 20 something Blonde sounds great value although you should have got a discount for the tongue lashing you gave her  :P
Might have a dabble myself if I get the opportunity.
I notice she doesn't have a likes list for some reason  :unknown:
Would you say her age of 25 is accurate?

Yes defo under 30 i dont think she works all the time just when she needs money or has the horn lol.

Offline Kool Keef

Yes defo under 30 i dont think she works all the time just when she needs money or has the horn lol.

They're usually the best ones because they aren't dicked out or jaded like some of the girls who are always working.
Deffo fancy a dabble, just hope I don't end up waiting a bloody year like you did!

Get in there pal she had her greenlight on today but i had car trouble :thumbsdown:

Offline Asto77

External Link/Members Only

Fee....120 /ph incall

Location/ nice house bolton

Comms/ very good

I have been chasing a meet with this girl for what seems like forever then one day just before lockdown everything fell into place perfectly .

Comms were initially with aw and to my surprise she answered immediately with her number. Meeting arranged and postcode given.

Nice new build estate in bolton / bury border bit of a maze so take a sat nav.

Arrived on time fired off txt izzie sent door number off i go.

In i go izzie is a very nice looking blonde and her figure is perfect
Everything i like she was dressed in a lovely underwear set and looked very hot.

Up to the room and we started with dfk that just went on and on i was fingering her and she was moaning and very vocal . Condom on and a few positions very hard fucking and she was getting wetter and even more vocal. I filled the bag quick clean up and 5 minutes of chat.

Round 2 ... i was still really horny and i gave her some RO oh my this is when she really got into it . She grabbed my head and pulled me right into her nicely shaved lovely pussy i was in heaven my it was wet.
Condom again this time she rode me and rode me hard she was so loud i actually looked at the bedroom window luckily it was shut i then had one of the best and most intense spunk ups ive ever had.
i was drained but not out ...I was lay on the bed covered in sweat and her gorgeous juices and with 10 minutes left thinking she would start getting dressed she said could i give her more oral
:P Christ down i go again and licked her to orgasm.
When the session ended it was nearly 75 minutes and i have to say my very best yet .

Summary......absolute nymphomaniac but my god her comms are erratic 12 months ive been after a meet but wow was she worth the wait...

Totally confused by her profile which says she can't accommodate unless she is in hotel 1sr and 3rd weekend of month. Bot you say meet was in her house???

Offline jonko

H matem, I have been after meeting meeting this girl for ages too, but for some reason could never get in touch with her at the right time - as you you said her comms are a bit eratic. I am sure this girl is the same girl that I was in contact with for a while on KIK.

so my question. how is she in comparison to the photos. Is she about the same or has she put pounds on at all. I like slim to medium girls but not big ones. I think those photos are a bit old but I don't know for sure as never seen her in the flesh, but your punt last year sounds ace. Why did you want nearly a year to post it?  Can you give us a bit more details on her figure please? Cheers

Offline Bustydusty

Sounds a cracker great review captain  :thumbsup:

Hi jonko her pics are accurate I'd say she is better in the flesh.
This punt took place recently i stated ive been trying to see her for 12 months.  :hi:

Sounds a cracker great review captain  :thumbsup:
cheers busty one for you mate

Offline Bustydusty

cheers busty one for you mate

On the list now pal cheers - my hl is about 3,4 times longer than ever before but hardly spent anything for a year so I’m nearly raring to go :D

Offline jaydee2000

Saw her green light this morning and thought "Bingo"
But no number showing  and I'm not a AW member.

Still on the HL though

On the list now pal cheers - my hl is about 3,4 times longer than ever before but hardly spent anything for a year so I’m nearly raring to go :D
you'll love her mate hey while your on do you know what happened to bianca 28 she just disappeared.

Offline Bustydusty

you'll love her mate hey while your on do you know what happened to bianca 28 she just disappeared.
No mate like you say she seems to have gone unfortunately - I did have her number but managed to lose it somehow
Anybody else any info on Bianca?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 08:34:33 am by Bustydusty »

No mate like you say she seems to have gone unfortunately - I did have her number but managed to lose it somehow
Ive still got her number but its just dead i had some great meets with her once i stayed a hour for 40 quid a real good sp great service and ultra friendly.  I miss them huge brown jugs.

Offline Bustydusty

Ive still got her number but its just dead i had some great meets with her once i stayed a hour for 40 quid a real good sp great service and ultra friendly.  I miss them huge brown jugs.
Yeah that’s really a shame she had lovely smooth skin great tits and gave a great blowjob - really cheap too
You take it for granted til it’s gone - would love to see her again can u let me know if you hear from her please?

Offline Bustydusty

Yeah that’s really a shame she had lovely smooth skin great tits and gave a great blowjob - really cheap too
You take it for granted til it’s gone - would love to see her again can u let me know if you hear from her please?
Actually I’d just been looking at another girl lexi lovesit and seems very similar - difference being £60 an hour or £160

Offline usroads

I received a PM last September asking if I was interested in a MMF meet with Izzie - any one else been asked. I couldn't make it with lockdown

Offline jonko

Hi jonko her pics are accurate I'd say she is better in the flesh.
This punt took place recently i stated ive been trying to see her for 12 months.  :hi:

well you did say you have been chasing a meet for what seemed like forever "then one day just before lockdown" - but not said which lockdown - I was assuming you meant the beginning of the lockdowns. anyway that aside. I have just been in touch with here - waiting for her to give me a date and time - lets see. But i have asked her what services she includes as not very clear from her profile which she said is very out of date.

Did she do OWO or just OW. You didn't mention it. That's important for me.

Offline samneil15

Thanks for the review Cap - fired off an email, still not read as yet.

Thanks for the review Cap - fired off an email, still not read as yet.
book yourself in for August sam. :unknown:

Offline cideruk

Facially? Bimbo Barbie or more girl next door normal?

Facially? Bimbo Barbie or more girl next door normal?
defo not a bimbo i found her facially very attractive.

Offline cideruk

defo not a bimbo i found her facially very attractive.

Cheers, added

Is she Radcliffe area?

Cheers, added

Is she Radcliffe area?
bolton incalls but dont know how long she has use of the location .

Offline Mancunian99

Have seen this girl not too long ago, review to be done, the service definitely matches with the OP. Very nice friendly girl, definitely no more than girl next door in terms of attractiveness BUT that's just my opinion of course. I must have got lucky in terms of arranging the meet as I messaged her on AW and although that particular day the responses were quite delayed, i managed to get the number and arranged a meet the next day. Decent prices for the service definitely and very easy to get along with.

Offline jonko

Have seen this girl not too long ago, review to be done, the service definitely matches with the OP. Very nice friendly girl, definitely no more than girl next door in terms of attractiveness BUT that's just my opinion of course. I must have got lucky in terms of arranging the meet as I messaged her on AW and although that particular day the responses were quite delayed, i managed to get the number and arranged a meet the next day. Decent prices for the service definitely and very easy to get along with.

I have had no luck so far. emailed her last week and got a reply the same day, saying her AW was a bit out of date and that she had the use of a friends house for incalls during the daytime and weekdays only as not possible to use her own place or hotels at the moment. She asked if i was available daytime in the weekdays only. I said yes no problem and asked her to let me know  when I could see her - that was like 3 days ago, not heard back from her yet. So number or no booking as yet. Still hoping to hear from her for next week.

Offline Kool Keef

I have had no luck so far. emailed her last week and got a reply the same day, saying her AW was a bit out of date and that she had the use of a friends house for incalls during the daytime and weekdays only as not possible to use her own place or hotels at the moment. She asked if i was available daytime in the weekdays only. I said yes no problem and asked her to let me know  when I could see her - that was like 3 days ago, not heard back from her yet. So number or no booking as yet. Still hoping to hear from her for next week.

My email didn't even get read by her, cba chasing her, plenty of paid for pussy out there.
Onto the next one.

Not good boys i know but this is what she does . :scare: