Author Topic: Morgan - Diamonds  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Third Man

Just back from a truly wonderful 45 min booking with the gorgeous and delightful Morgan. When the picture went  up on diamonds and after reading the description of her, i had a funny feeling that it was in fact Morgan whom i had seen a few years ago under a different name when she was with diamonds before. I was so excited when i found out it was her! I thought i would never meet her again after she left the area. I  always hoped i would see her again  as she left such an impression on me. Iv met lots of lovely girls but thoughts of her were always with me. Iv been so excited all day, nervous too. When she opened the bensham flat door memories came back of previous times, it was so fantastic to see her again! She looks gorgeous as ever, tall long dark hair a fantastic pair of legs and great ass. After a lovely kiss and cuddle we had a catch up before going upstair.   Still not believing i was with her again i got her to wear some lingerie i took. After kissing and cuddling there was amazing OWO with full eye contact, RO where she came which was amazing for me to see her enjoying it so much. Got her to do a sexy tease which was so erotic, and gave her a light spanking. More OWO and them CIM with eye contact. It was unbelievable and my short description  doesnt get near to how much i enjoyed it.  Im still pinching myself that today happened! Before leaving we talked a bit more, i could have talked all day she is so easy to talk to, intelligent and sophisticated. She is top of the tree, im so happy she is back at diamonds. 

Offline UN_Dr

Is she the same Morgan from notorious??

teessidepunter

Excellent to hear! Was just waiting for a review on her. She's definitely going on my list. :thumbsup:

Offline Third Man

Excellent to hear! Was just waiting for a review on her. She's definitely going on my list. :thumbsup:
You will not be disappointed!

Offline dino1990

saw her yesterday. Looks wise - she has a fit body but face would only give 5/10.

Sex wise - no complaints. Amazing OWO and she is very submissive and has a big appetite for her job.

Offline jonalpha

Are the Bensham flats near enough the Gateshead metro to walk? I never use the car on a visit so need to be able to get there by public transport and walking.

Offline dino1990

yeah, near coatsworth. you could walk from the metro easily.

Toshiba

Hmmm this one sounds interesting