Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anybody seen this sexy beast?  (Read 2239 times)

Offline imran1234

Hi only 2 feedbacks so far but from known punters on aw.

Can anybody here shed any more light?

Offline Ramrod

3 feedbacks now and all look promising, anyone to take hit for the team ?  :D

Offline Northerndave666

Op should and report back  :sarcastic:

Offline imran1234

Offline whats that noise

Took the plunge and went to see her today. Easy to find place with good comms.
Was met at the door by her friend whilst she waited for me at the top of the stairs. House was messy, unkept rather than dirty.
Sunny is very petite and pics are accurate. Bit too plain for my likes. Second pic on profile bout right. Was hoping she looked more like the first pic tbh.
Got straight down to action. She wanted to fuck straight away so on with the mac. Missionary whilst she used her vibrator on herself. She gets very wet and does indeed squirt. Cowgirl next till I pop. No kissing but tbh didn't really want to.  Had a rest and chat. She speaks good English and is chatty. After 10 mins or so she gets her vibrator out and uses it on herself then says she wants me to fuck her. Gave it a go but couldn't stay hard. So asks me to stick two fingers in her to bring her off.
All in all she's a nice girl. Loves to fuck. But she just didn't do it for me. Just seem to me that she could have made more effort with her appearance. Also didn't smell as nice as most wg. Not a bad smell but not the perfumed smell I'm used too.
I think I got carried away with the first pic of her on aw. One of the few times I didn't want to fk. Simply because I didn't fancy her. So neutral from me.

Offline 12leic12

Been wanting to see her, but wonder if she bothers showering between meets.

Get the impression that she doesn't. 

scotchbeef

:hi:

Thanks for taking one for the team , sorry she was not too your liking , I understand what you mean when you say perfumed enough, I like wg to make more of an effort I know they do this day in and out and maybe they get a bit jaded with it....

I have been thinking about paying her a visit myself but came across your post and I think I will give her a missTBH  I love Thai women but she sounds like an average punt in all honesty, I think Hot Anita , seems a more likely punt for me , as she seems to have quite good reports on here at least.

Thanks again

Offline imran1234

jgboy thanks for your views. Such a shame the reviews on aw again are over stated. Was hoping this would be my next regular as the location is convenient for me, oh well the search continues,........

Offline whats that noise

If you want to see a Thai girl then you can't get better than hot Anita IMHO. Britney is pretty good too. Also heard good stuff about hottammy.

pleasure

Bit too plain for my likes. Second pic on profile bout right. Was hoping she looked more like the first pic tbh.

There are plenty of pictures on her public gallery that show how she really looks, and they hardly look anything like her front page pics, first or second.  :)

pleasure

Been wanting to see her, but wonder if she bothers showering between meets.

Get the impression that she doesn't.

You can tell that just from her profile? I feel like I'm in the esteemed presence of Mr. Holmes here.

virgil

A pity to be sucked in by a single picture when that is all there is. Indefensible really, if I may say so, when there are a lot of pics that show her rather less attractive than the first pic.

If you are going to use AW you do have to take in all the information available to make a choice that is more likely than some to prove worth the money.

Offline whats that noise

In my defence some of the pics in the gallery are quite nice.  It's just that she hardly made any effort with the make up. If you look at some of the other aw profiles they look great when they are made up compared to the verification photos. Even some of the really fit girls aren't all that when they haven't applied the slap.

Offline whats that noise

Virgil. Obviously I know what she really looks like. But I can also see what she looks like when she can be arsed to make an effort. That's my gripe

bush#hunter

Not into Thai birds my self but i got to admit i think she looks fit as fuck in all her pics. You lot obviously must have higher standards than me !

pleasure

In my defence some of the pics in the gallery are quite nice.  It's just that she hardly made any effort with the make up. If you look at some of the other aw profiles they look great when they are made up compared to the verification photos. Even some of the really fit girls aren't all that when they haven't applied the slap.

That's fair enough. I'm not bothered about make-up, prefer to see a girl looking natural. I always look at a girl's pics and assume she's going to look like the worst one. If she can't even be bothered to put make-up on for all of her pictures, she sure as hell isn't going to bother doing it every day for her clients. :)

Having said all that, she looks pretty good to me, and I'm quite tempted to give her a go!