Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana-Amour of Newcastle  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Kev3773

Wow well now I see what all the fuss was about. Don't normally see girls this young but so glad I did. Breathtakingly beautiful, best body in the business but then I prefer petite girls anyway. So friendly too, money out of the way kissing but not dfk maybe my beard so that's OK. Her oral was sloppy and an amazing sight I was her first of the day so when I went down on her tasted ever so good, no quick deo spray there ha. On with the condom mish with her legs almost round her own neck. Over to doggy nearly came just looking at her gorgeous arse. Lasted about five mins. Little chat afterwards and on my way happy as. Got back to car and realised only been in just over 20 mins but was never rushed. Got booking with Morgan of Diamonds tomorrow not sure whether to cancel she can't be this good, can she ?

Danny boy

welcome to the club matey, she's definitely one to beat, I challenge anyone that books her not to walk in like a drooling teenager lol

Toshiba

She doesnt do DFK she doesnt like it

Offline crazy8

ive got her booked for friday, i cant wait to meet her after what everyone has been saying

Offline crazy8

also i hear she is polish, does she speak good english?

Toshiba

also i hear she is polish, does she speak good english?

Perfect

Offline Uniformad

Where has she gone has she retired?

Offline bronson24

shes been gone for a few month now of amours website.

for me pesonally when i saw her she was pretty with a really nice body but the sex was very boring/bland and i personally wouldnt go back again if she returned, and i think a few other fella's on here have made similar comments