Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental-Sandy Preston  (Read 2772 times)

12 review(s) for Naree-oriental (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
18 review(s) for naree thai (13 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Justin18xxx

ttps://www.adultwork.com/3397440

Found myself early for a job in Preston at 8.40am

Came across the above profile as i wasnt in the mood for a GFE but a massage with HE off a toned sexy Thai sounded perfect.

Rang expecting no answer due to the time but she answered straight away. Asked for 9am but to be fair it was only 15 mins notice. She said she wasnt ready and 09.30 was the earliest, but text across the poat code to head over to.

Arrived and sat at end of the road in vehicle. Nice quiet street overlooking a park. At 09.20 i rang and asked for door number, again she said not ready and would text at 930

At 930 i recieved a text with door number and a message saying please dont knock.

To be honest by this point i wasnt expecting much.
She offers half hour B2B with HE for 60 or half hr full sex for 80, id chose the half hr massage and HE

She answered the door and wow. Looked younger than i usually get hoodwinked by. Matched photos, slim, bronzed and sexy with make up and very well done fake boobs in a tight little dress.

Asked me to remove shoes and followed her up stairs admiring ger tight tiny little bum.

On landing i asked if i could use the bathroom as id been sat outside for 40 mins with a flask of tea for company and was bursting 😅

This was no issue and she directed me to the bathroom. Waited outside for me then directed me into a comfy cosy bedroom with music playing on low.
Passed money over and clarified 30 min b2b with HE and started to undress.

Now ive been to a few thai places and lets say normally a 25 half hr massage rate, then end up with another 20 for HE or 30-50 for b2b and HE.. bjt the b2b normally happens for two mins at the end.

However i turned round and ahed slipped off her dress... and jesus.. what a site in a morning.. slim, tight,toned, bronzed with dark nipples on her gorgeous fake tits.. amazing.

Got directed to lay face down as usual.. drizzled oil and hands and feet massaging backs of legs and shoulders for 5 mins, so far my usual standard.
Then however shes sliding her body up and down my body, (hence body to body lol) but alot more into it than the usual thais i end up seeing. Riding the side of me, her pussy against my hip as arm and leg draped over me.

A little small talk and shared a laugh as she kept giggling at the moans i was making haha then asked me to turn over

Turned around to find her sat between my legs completely naked. Lovely little pussy on display and them boobs glistening in oil.

She started to rub her body over mine again working her way up. I reached up and cupped her ass pulling her against me at one point at which she said 'no touch" but not in a scolding way id normally get, she was smiling about it so i behaved.

She slid my cock between her boobs a few times giving it a little bit of a titwank which was great as she was looking up at me smiling doing this. Once again i was a little cheeky and cupped a boob with my thumb flicking across her nipple.. she gasped and shivered (maybe in revulsion haha) but said no touch but again looking like it wasnt scolding

Ended up with her back down bottom end, sat across one shin so i could see and feel her pussy against my leg as she covered the lil man in oil and got to work.

Good technique. Didnt forget the balls 😅 and wasnt long before i popped.

Im am awkward shit and start to laugh afterwards as find the situation really awkward once ive cum. She laughed to and we shared the joke.

She offered a shower as she knew i was off to work but i declined. She instead gave me a rub down with a towel and babywipes and guided me back to the door.

A caress of my head as i was bent putting my shoes on, a cheeky hug and feel of her ass at the door before she opened it and off i went.

Money well spent, good VFM.. and even tempted to go back for full sex option before she dissapears

Cheers

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 10:37:52 am by Justin18xxx »

12 review(s) found for Naree-oriental linked to in above post (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative)

Offline Justin18xxx

Thanks, your always quick on the ball Goldfinch! Lol

Offline Goldfinch

Offline scutty brown

last time I checked, these all linked to that house, there's usually a ladyboy there as well
FS is available from them all

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tinpot

Nice review sounds like she could be a good one, what area of Preston is the house?

Offline scutty brown

Nice review sounds like she could be a good one, what area of Preston is the house?

Road off the east end of New Hall Lane